Midget thread tbh

LETS MAKE THE LAST MIDGET THREAD OF 2017

CUTE FACE, BUT THOSE OVERGROWN UDDERS ARE DISGUSTING

meep meep make a widget to announce when midget threads will be made so we can all tell you to go away and back to your MEADOWS tbh no homo

KYS ALREADY CUCKCHAN

KYS T B H

I DON'T SEE ANY ACTUAL MIDGETS OR DWARVES FOR THAT MATTER

THE FEDS WON, ALL THE MIDGETS ARE IN PRISON NOW

FOR WHATEVER REASON DYSOMNIA WON'T LET ME POST MORE THAN ONE IMAGE AT ONCE, SO HERE YOU GO 5 SINGLE PICTURE POSTS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE POST.

TALKING ABOUT MENTAL RETARDATION.

MIDGET STRIPPER. FOR WHEN YOU ARE SHORT ON MONEY

IMAGINE WAKING UP EVERY MORNING AND KNOWING THAT YOUR LIFE IS CONFINED TO BEING A MIX BETWEEN AN UNENDING JOKE AND A FETISH FOR CRIPPLED BOOMERS

THATS EXACTLY WHY SUICIDE HOT-LINES ARE ALWAYS FULL.

it is called forcing pph stats. it is nothing new here.

why do most midgets look alike and the ones that don't look like the rest are either actually fuckable or astoundingly fucking ugly?

i have no idea what you mean. anons just post those to be edgy. some midgets are quite cute and don't look like cro-magnon wrestlers at all.

everyone under 5'3" is a midget. women too. if i could bend down that far i'd suck my own dick instead of kissing a short person.

stop it thread

i have a midget couple in my apartment complex and they look like generic midgets: big, wide ass foreheads like here

give this man a cookie!

pedos out

Think despite there being almost a yard of height difference, I'd marry her.
She looks like a fantasy dwarf or halfling.
Only thing that discredits her is that she's a whore that poses nude.
I want a nice farm wife, but I don't want midget children, meaning I might have to have several of these hobbit-kin living in the shire awaiting my arrival, and given the size of the baby, they might not survive birth.
I suppose I'll need a real sized wife or a half-orc at least to be a wet-nurse to the infants after their disposable mothers expire.

Talked myself out of this plan now. Nevermind, I'll die alone.