The left likes it cuz muh stronk womyn

the left likes it cuz muh stronk womyn.
the right likes it cuz muh ex-IDF.
is this the best capeshit movie of 2017?

I just like the character and wish I didn't rub shoulders with feminists who know fuck all about her.

its forced fucking marketing you dumb fuck its a shitflick

like you bumping this thread

kek

you've got me there. it was such a horrible part. nothing good came from the lead, nope, nothing at all.

OY VEY YOU TRAITOROUS CHOSEN WHY ARE YOU NOT A PINK HAIRED LESBIAN MANHATER???

Fixed it for you, faggot.

what does capeshit even mean? is it just a Holla Forums buzzword?

Leave already.
You can't use context clues to determine the meaning of a word, you're by far the most retarded person on this board. At the very least you should've looked it up on know your cancer.

i think youre just trying to hide the fact that you dont know what it means. just like kino, its a meaningless buzzword thats thrown around here willy nilly

it means superhero movies are all pure shit, which they are

thank you

Was pleasantly surprised at how utterly fun it was. I think it's better than Guardian's 2. I liked the Amazon island scenes most. The Amazons were just awesome to watch, especially Antiope, Niobe, and Hippolyta. The comments about Diana being female around men or her knowing all those languages didn't feel out of place to me. The ending with Ares was garbage though.
Good fun. Would watch again.

It was a surprisingly heterosexual film. Wonder Woman was more or less Superman if Lois Lane died at the end.

S T I CC

You watched two capeshit movies at least and its not even the dead of summer you need to gtfo