Reflective makeup

Would it be possible to create a facial makeup that is reflective enough to hide your face from cameras but still isnt too obvious in a public setting? Also what other methods are out there to hide yourself from facial recognition and video cameras in general

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Professional-Engraverer-Cutter-Machine-Water-Cooling-50W-CO2-Laser-Tube-10-6-m-/162320037780
amazon.com/Infrared-Lighting-Electronics-Components-Emitting/dp/B01BVGIZGC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499402553&sr=8-1&keywords=ir leds
maxmax.com/spectral_response.htm)
gtsparkplugs.com/Dropping_Resistor_Calc.html
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI
youtube.com/watch?v=04dt7lHjUOc
electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/12865/is-a-current-limiting-resistor-required-for-leds-if-the-forward-voltage-and-supp
mochimachine.org/wasteland/
web.archive.org/web/20170709060749/http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/10/29/new-license-plate-tech-jams-traffic-cameras-targeting-you-for-a-ticket-see-how/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A paperbag

green man suit

????????
profit, enjoy robbing the banks user

Around San Fransisco cameras are getting to be a little extreme, want a countermeasure if shit gets bad

If they start using facial recognition software in places other than the dmv then paint your eyelids with some red or black. Throws them off completely. Try that reddening makeup stuff girls use under their eyes. Not sure what it is called but would go for same effect and make you blend in better with the fags.
Also the already mentioned IR leds are great if you can get ones that are not visible to the human eye and don't make smoke detectors go off.
Also facial recognition software doesn't work effectively on dark skinned fellows. Interesting eh?

Glasses can effectively deter some of the older crappy face recognition, not from google that is. Don't wear the same cloths or wear new cloths entirely if you go somewhere out of the norm to throw it off too.
Also don't do anything illegal or unlawful kids.

your idea falls short

Henna?

blush colored makeup

What type of IR leds am I looking for, also would they work on normal security and phone cameras, I have zero knowledge with cameras

you're a fucking retard
you probably need 50 LEDs for that
just neck yourself already

The normal kind, nothing exotic, similar to the ones used in TV remotes.
Yes, cameras can see light the naked eye cannot see, IR appears as blueish white on cameras, the trick is to make your face appear as a big bright blob on video

smash dem

move to different city. quarter price and not full hipster faggot

How powerful would an IR laser need to be to burn out CCDs? Would it be safe if someone caught an eyeful of it?

Depends on distance, with more powerful lasers you can snipe em, however, that would require a lot of power to ensure complete gassing of the camera(correcting for the distance you would need to be at to safely point a laser at it without any risk of being caught or damaging your own eyes). Included is a picture of typical laser damage (I believe from a laser show or something), however, a laser will most probably only kill a bunch of pixels or at worst a bunch of rows, unless you let it cook the camera, in which case, the photo will most probably take on some color/distortion, as is shown in many examples that could be found on the internet. In order to completely gas it you will have to let it burn/smoke for maximum certainity. Remember though, if you're gonna be doing camera-sniping the power of laser you'll need will most probably blind anyone who looks at the camera, and there's a good chance it'll be a large laser brick rather than a pointer (unless you get one of those crazy 7W pointers in IR, which may or may not work, again, distance is the largest factor here)
Also IR lasers will be visible on other cameras unless your laser is in the deepish regions of IR, if I had to do it absolutely no other way I'd use those CO2 laser tubes that output deep infrared, like this: ebay.com/itm/Professional-Engraverer-Cutter-Machine-Water-Cooling-50W-CO2-Laser-Tube-10-6-m-/162320037780 however not only are they expensive, they require lots of expensive gear to make use of, and they will absolutely blind everything that's even close to their beam, but you're already breaking the law, so fuck it, but at the very least don't blind yourself, if you do you won't be able to escape the CIANiggers that come for you. Stay safe, user.

also I want to add, the higher the wavelength the more, on average, it is absorbed. So perhaps with the laser I linked in the above post, it wouldn't blind everyone since it's over 10000nm, and will most probably be entirely absorbed into the camera
keep in mind though that these lasers will form a cloud of plasma on impact and that'll be very visible

gonna build this out of a beanie would these lights work, I dont wanna drop a shit ton of money
My goal is to hide from every camera also will i permanatley destroy the camera lenses?

I apologize for being a dumb faggot please bear with me

amazon.com/Infrared-Lighting-Electronics-Components-Emitting/dp/B01BVGIZGC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499402553&sr=8-1&keywords=ir leds

what exactly do i need to run these lights what do i plug them into?
once again sorry for being a know nothing bitch

yes, they should work, however a few things have to be taken into consideration. According to this website (maxmax.com/spectral_response.htm) which measured spectral response, the 940nm on those LEDs is not optimal, you can get a lower wave length that will still be invisible to eyes but will be MUCH more visible to camera sensors. Also note that some cameras have an IR-blocking filter which is meant to combat the very thing we're talking about, I doubt security cameras would since they also want to see in the dark, but you should consider that.
tl;dr: try to get a lower wavelength if you can, and hope for the best.
IDK how reflective the human face is to IR, but you may need some form of coating to reflect enough to appear as a featureless light-bulb on the camera.
not with LEDs, that's for sure.
i-it's ok user

DC electricity. Like what comes from a battery.
I'd recommend one of those smaller lithium ion batteries, you have to be VERY careful though since they (especially the cheap chink ones) are very prone to explosion from mishandling, overcharging, undercharging, etc. So make sure to buy (or make) a proper charging circuit, and make sure not to abuse that beanie of yours. Make sure it is not bent out of shape, and make sure you include fire protection since anything DIY could immediately burst into flames, the LEDs may get hot and that may set fire to the fabrics.
As for how you wire them, just look up on the internet, the LEDs you linked have a forward voltage drop (when the voltage travels between its pins it drops X amount, constantly) of 1.2V, that means for a 7.2V battery you can connect 6 in series (they're polarized, so one's anode (positive) goes to another's cathode (negative), you can connect them as in this schematic (imagine the 3 LEDs are instead 6 and of course different resistor values)
I also doubt you can achieve full coverage of facial features with only a hat, I'd imagine you'd have to modify a piece of clothing as well to host its own circuit.
If you want to destroy the cameras, user, I recommend using an EMP device, something that transmits radio in a very broad spectrum, very briefly, with LOTS of peak power. Don't use this at your home or eventually you'll recieve a big fine, only use this when on the move. This will also kill all electronic devices in range.
if you really want to be crazy, you can connect some magnetrons in series with a powerful tazer, which may also be in parallel with a beefy capacitor, with a waveguide to direct all the microwaves behind you, you can cause a LOT of destruction with it, though this will probably also sterilize your nuts so be careful

It looks like you will need a 1.2V power supply of some kind. You will need to build a very simple circuit or wiring harness that puts a resistor between the LEDs and a battery to drop the voltage to 1.2V. You might be able to get away with a 1.2V rechargeable AA and no resistor if you're lazy, but I think a 3.7V lithium battery would probably be a better choice overall for this application. Use this calculator to find out what type of resistor you need: gtsparkplugs.com/Dropping_Resistor_Calc.html . You may also want to think about adding an inline switch.

with a low power indicator LED visible on the bottom of the item of clothing in question, since those LEDs are invisible.

Here's a vidya that shows that microwave device I talked about
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI

1) Wear a fake beard
2) Use IR leds
3) Use sunglasses as much as possible
4) Frequently colour your hair
You'll look like a hipster faggot, but you'll be much more anonymous, especially in liberal urban environments which are the comprised ones to begin with.

The material isn't important, it just needs to be thick enough to deform the face.

op-kun can grow a REAL beard, unlike you nu-male

Ill look like a goat fucker but yes

gonna be lazy use a 12 volt battery with no resistors, plus prob use some lotion to increase the amount of light reflected of skin to improve affect, just worried about heating since it could get pretty hot. basically gonna copy this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=04dt7lHjUOc

a-a-a-are you dark-skinned user? w-why do you want to hide from cameras anyway? d-do you have s-something to h-hide? a b-bomb m-maybe?
user...
A 12 volt battery will most probably come in lead-acid battery form. which are big, heavy and offer mediocre energy density when compared to more modern rechargeable alternatives. The battery used in the video is a (based on dimensions) 9 volt battery.
This is a VERY bad idea user, battery voltages are not identical to what is on the label, and may vary slightly, within tolerance. The problem is, LED current draw is defined by the input voltage, and current increases exponentially based on voltage, so even a couple extra mV will be enough to cause significantly more heating and a much shorter life time, as shown in this graph.
For more reading on why using LEDs without resistors is retarded especially in a use case where it might catch fire see this result Jewgle gave me:
electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/12865/is-a-current-limiting-resistor-required-for-leds-if-the-forward-voltage-and-supp
If you really don't want to use resistors (idk why you wouldn't) you could opt for a more expensive current regulator.
First of all, LEDs output light directionally, the ones you linked above output at an angle of 30 degrees, so if you attach them as the guy did in the video you linked, you will have to look at the camera in order for this glare effect to work. And any good camera will adjust to the extra brightness, aka it will make the lights dimmer and thus your face, more apparent. The solution I recommended is pointing the LEDs onto your face and letting the light reflect and refract off it, a reflective substance will have zero effect if the light isn't even coming in its direction, and with such a directional system as in the video, any camera can take side-shots of you easily and once again, if they lower their sensitivity enough, which they do automatically, your face could be clearly visible.
Another point is that side-shots may not concern you very much, and that you won't stand directly staring at a camera long enough for it to adjust to the new light levels, although most normal cameras adjust pretty quickly, idk how cctvs do it, if they even do it at all.
Heating will be reduced by resistors or a current regulator.
looks pretty shady fam, and the footage at the end seens like it's taken from specifically night-time cameras, which are WAY more sensitive to infrared than your regular cctvs, which explains why his weak lighting looked like the fucking sun.
I strongly suggest a proper Li-Ion battery and a good chain of LEDs, and of course, testing is king so make sure to test with any cameras you got.
I would also recommend a wavelength lower than the 940nm in that amazon link you posted.

So I just got a 1100mAh 8.4V Ni-MH battery from an old airshit gun Im gonna use, found som 840nm LEDs, now looking for a resistor

One more question does each light need its own resistor, and how many lights would be optimal

So I took the liberty of using simple math and an online calculator/schematic generator because you were too lazy to use Jewgle. B-b-but it's ok, I don't m-mind.
The values used were average values I found online, if you want to get really specific you should find the ratings of your specific LEDs.
You should connect LEDS in a seriesparallel configuration (meaning strings of series LEDs in parallel) to connect more just duplicate the assembly to the right (yes, including the resistor.)
With 20 LEDs connected the system will last approximately 10 hours with a fully charged battery.
You can have as many lights as you'd like, user, Allah is kind and I'm sure will happily supply you with enough lights to carry out the operation inshallah just keep battery life in mind.

One final question though: Are you white, user?

My people shit in the street not blow it up and also thanks for all your help man

North India is white

it's time to end it

sorry for shitting on your designated shitting street insulting you user-chan

mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Thats white peoples doing not mine also only Bihari and Punjab trash shit in the street, sadly the nice parts of india are below replenishment rates and are being invaded by them so india will just become one giant poo in 40 years

will be back in a week with an update on how everything worked out

Wait they have facial recognition software that fucking works in india? wtf? I thought they were all poo in the loo not any form of smart and fucked because going cashless. Unless it's all outsourced by (((them))). Also don't do anything illegal pajeet. Also go be a hero.

You don't have to worry anyways since shitskins like you are not detected very well by facial recognition. Go back to your country and stop shitting this one.

I think he's an (((immigrant))), user. Obviously, if the cameras were operated by his countrymen there'd be nothing to worry about, since they wouldn't even be able to read what the buttons on the UI does.

India has some pretty advanced survielance systems depending on where you go, slums are starting to even get them. Better to just avoid the slum lords, who are pretty fucking powerful especially since the whole new bill fiasco and they have cameras everywhere in their area. In San Fransisco I see the same thing starting to happen in 10 years slum lords will prob pop up.

Shut the fuck up, little boy.

I (>>765419) am not a pajeet. Had in mind those license plate readers that showed up on stoplights the past few years, just as a thought exercise of course. Something vehicle mounted would make using a brick laser less of a problem.

You'd have to mount a power supply, laser, lens assembly and probably a range finder to ensure optimal focus somewhere that can move without being obstructed from any sides and can be transversed rapidly and accurately turret-style, the assembly will probably eat like 200 watts or so which I'm sure a car can produce. Ignoring how illegal having such an assembly is, how will you fire? Will you have a gunner in the car?
I'm sure you can use image recognition to track and (maybe accurately?) identify a target but for a system that can instantly blind groups of people, spontaneously set things on fire including itself I'm pertty sure you'd want to have a human controlling it.
If you just want to hide your license plate you can use bright IR LEDs turned on at all time to ensure the photo is over-exposed so the character recognition on the camera can't make an accurate reading.
Here's an article about a similar thing that uses visible light timed by the camera flash: web.archive.org/web/20170709060749/http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/10/29/new-license-plate-tech-jams-traffic-cameras-targeting-you-for-a-ticket-see-how/

PS: I really hope you're not a pajeet or any other dark skinned race user