Storytime thread

I'll be storytiming what was requested in other threads, First will be all of I hate Fairyland then i'll look up what else was requested.

looks nice, keep em comming

I hate whoever wanted a storytime of this edgy stuff.

Anyone willing to resolve the riddle?

the anwser might be "eggs"

I'll to stop for a while go eat something, i'll continue when i'm back

Sounds good. I'm enjoying so far.

I'm back

Anyone else in this thread?

Halfway through, FML

Fuck, here's the page i missed

I believe there was more story?

Yeah don't worry, i'm uploading the rest too

Ah nice.

I'll be honest. The first time I heard about this I thought it was some feminist edgy for the sake of edginess bullshit.

Not so far but i don't know where it might go

why am I so interested in this??

Finally got the last one guys

It's because instead the protagonist being just evil, she's cartoonishly evil. It's funny… I think.

It's finally done, if anyone is taking request for a future storytime i'd like to see Squadron Supreme please

I think this is pretty close to how most of us would react if we ended up stuck in what is basically a children's fairy tale.

Thanks for the story time user. This comic makes looks like what I want to do in a game when it starts bullshitting me. Some half-assed bullshit starts rubbing me the wrong way and I basically kratos at that point.

Perfect reaction image for Holla Forums about the current comic industry

fuck I messed that up big time. Here is a much smaller file size.

I think that's because eggs look a little bit like ice when you cook them.

Nice

thank you I had a lot of fun reading that

wait… where is the cover to umber 2?

Nice

I think page 16 is missing here.

Honestly this is just kinda dull and cheats with its concept.

The character just goes around destroying everything without any effort. Its just…dull. Its the same joke repeated over and over.

I think the only time it even tries to be clever is when she is defeated by a "Pretty Princess" type after spending whatever many tie laughing it down.

Like it betrays its own concept right off the bat by making her landing in fairyland so bloody and gory. Like this already ISN'T carebear land and just becomes a generic fantasy kingdom.

Its….a Villain sue character.

I understand the struggle she has but its never fully fleshed out.

Cheers for the read user

Well this is just boring edgy garbage.

Exactly. We skip over her slowly being disillusioned and instead shes annoyed right off the bat and then difficult to work with later.

From what I read it was supposed to be for comedic approach. Of course she will be villain sue.

Right but the same joke over and over is boring as fuck.

This was a great storytime, OP. The Author's note for the first issue mentioned something called Trencher that's only 5 issues, would it be cool to storytime that?

I loved Trencher. It was an Image book by Keith Giffen, better known as the Lobo and Justice League International guy.
It followed a sleazy angel/zombie "retrenching" souls misallocated and reincarnated due to a clerical error in Heaven. So basically he'd show up, kill a bunch of people, seemingly at random, and go.
But this mission, not only had someone tipped the souls off, a good proportion of them had superpowers, too. And the Image superheroes, like Supreme and Shadowhawk, didn't take too kindly to what looked like a serial killer.
There was a Rebirth Of Superman gag, where Elvis Presley had been reborn as four different super Elvis impersonators, mecha Elvis, cyborg Elvis, high tech superfascist Elvis, and baby Elvis. There was a old retired WW2 Nazi supervillainess with treads for feet and a gun powered by her colostomy bag, a guy called The Hurler, whose power was projectile vomiting, and my favourite, a proctologist exposed to radioactive gasses while attempting to remove a nuclear warhead from a patriotic superhero's rectum, who had become a fart vampire.
DID IT EAT BEANSSSSS? TEXXXX MEXXXX? IT'S DEAD! DEAD AND… GASSSY!

Giffen is the Forgotten Man at DC, he had some of the best-selling books at one point, with JLI, Lobo, Ambush Bug, and Legion Of Super-Heroes, but he transitioned from the clean Jim Starlin/Jack Kirby style he was using to a Jose Munoz style and killed his own career.
Lol, he mentioned in one column that the inker on Trencher was putting in such great work over his pencils, he was so excited, this guy was turning out to be one of the best inkers he'd worked with, then the guy shows up and is really apologetic, and says "I have no idea what I'm drawing, I'm just following lines, I hope I'm not screwing up too bad!" LOL.

Good stuff, OP.
Thanks.

I`ll do two requests, yours and another in my next thread

Or most of us would end up trying to fuck everything. Even the bottles are alive, I would bet good money someone here would fuck the bottles.

That's a good point

Fine I went and got them myself.

That's better.

I'd spend the whole time fucking Cloudia tbh.

Who wouldn't?

Sorry for bumping, I only halfway through saving this comic to my folder

It's OK, you do what you gotta do.

There are bulk image downloading browser extensions

Thanks

Fuck I just went looking for the release date for the issue eleven, and it's slated for march 15. What the hell?

I like/own this comic but is it just me or is the creator having a post-election meltdown. He's just been posting (albeit nice) sketches of female characters almost everyday and hashtagging them as #nastywoman

if I was ignorant of US poltics, I would assume he has a thing for dirtytalk

Yeah, that's a habit with the series. It releases five issues, then takes a couple of months off.

I have not been following the author, but I have been afraid that this would happen. It's pretty obvious she does lean to the left.

Who the fuck do you think you are, coming to Holla Forums and posting comics where someone with actual artistic skills has been published?

Everyone in the creative field hates your pet cheeto.

Not surprised, just disappointed.

Someone throw a decent budget into a studio and animate this shit, now!

Why? It's a one joke series, and it's added nothing to an idea that has lasted for years.

Actually you're a fuckface with no taste, that's the reality of the situation.

no it looks bad todd

Or maybe you're a notorious poo-head.

Phineas and Ferb is a one joke series and yet it still working wonder. Classics like Road Runner and Bugs Bunny also run with one premise, escaping their wannabe hunter and they are still a classic series. So a cartoon series about a girl destroying fantasy world one by one can work.

I'll trust you because I don't feel live checking.

They're also simple, allows for more room to work in.

Sorry for the very late reply but I will give you the basic premise of Phineas and Ferb because I don't want to drop fact without good explanation.

The story usually started with both brothers wanting to do something for that day, they came out with something extravagant (city wide roller coaster/universal animal translator/Winter in summer/quiz show with actual audience/etc) while their pet platypus sneak out for a briefing to stop the evil scientist from doing something stupid for the sake of taking over the tri-state area. Also the sister always wants to rat out her brothers to her mother. The playtpus save the day, the brothers inventions taken/gone in last second before the mom find out.

End scene.

And that show is one of the longest running animated show in Disney Channel. And in the later seasons every episodes got musical part in it and they actually pretty good.

So yeah, one joke series can work wonder.

Note that they do not hesitate in the slightest to stretch the formula to breaking point and make every possible joke and acknowledgement of it. It's Road Runner-y; they have Rules, and otherwise it's free game. (also the brothers seem to be able to accomplish literally anything, so some of those inventions get real weird)

This is really cool, thanks OP

This looks like something you'd see hanging on the shelves of hot-topic if it sold comics.