Want some candy, little girl?

In preparation for the debate, how can Holla Forums drive the "High Priestess" Hillary Clinton literally insane? She's already so close. How can we entice her over the edge?

By the power of Kek, how can Holla Forums mindfuck Hillary so much that she becomes a blithering idiot on stage?

The time is now! Let's do it.

She wants to know why she's not doing so well, why she's losing the votes she's been promised. Can anybody explain to her why that is?

Why is Hillary losing the black vote? How can a racist bitch lose the black vote?

Worthless cuckchan tier thread

Reported

Of course Hillary is sick, nearly fucking dead. Ce la vie. She still wants to be President of the United States.
Ahhh, if wishes were horses she would ride like a king… but horses are horses, and Hillary's a sick bitch.

So, how can Holla Forums do it's part in driving her mad?

Let's dance to it.

is that really her on the left? she looks like a monkey there..

Holy shit, I have never seen a shill be so obvious. Like… Fuck, are you trying juden?

It's either her or her body double. Her body double looks better: younger, thinner, more energetic, so that one might be her having a bad hair day, just before she coughs up another furball.

Maybe if Trump wins, he can adopt Bill the Cat to be the first pet, in memoriam of his opponent hacking to death on stage.

How can we remind her of all the stupid shit she's done?

Holy shit, someone is still pushing the double faggotry.

She's gonna trip.

You know it's in her.

The Jews don't exist.

Lying Hillary, the shameful First Lady who should be relegated to prison, or hung for treason.

Well, in one hour, she faces the real deal this time.

We Are Nazi Frogs.

We are her 'Basket of Deplorables', the despicable power of truth behind Trump.

And Hillary… is History.

What drugs is she gonna be on for this debate?

What does she fear?

Where is she going when hits the deck?

If you bet on Hillary, faggots, you bet on the wrong dog. That bitch don't run anymore. She's just a gawker now.

I'm ready for Hillary to be taken out in chains. Leg-irons. Arrested for treason against the United States of America. I'm ready for the full unvarnished truth of it to come out.

Make it so!