Clinton falls down during debate

I think this guys Idea may work …I really do ..if everyone can coordinate at around the time he says ( in case the facebook page has agreed on the time as well ) of 10:03 pm EST OR shortly after when clinton is talking everyone touch your screens and picture her falling

10:03

10:03 est

this is fucking retarded, kill yourself op.

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

10:03?

Fuck it, I'll do it. Won't bump the thread, but I'll do it.

10:03

thank you for correcting the record

This is pretty fucking retarded but what do I have to lose?

what if it works?

That's what I figure.

Hillary falls down and we laugh.

im not saying i believe this but thats not how it works if it is true… you need to envision in your brain that she will fall down at 10:03 est and if enough people do it, it will be memed into reality

Good luck shlling this fastenough for kek to notice though, maybe try to get some sweet dubs

Just fuck off.

Mods have let this kind of shit fester forever. Now look at levels it's reached.

>>>/x/

Bump

Go home, Robert Tilton, you're drunk.

what if it works?

it is supposed to be done at the time after 10:03 OR when she is most dominant on the TV screen shortly after ..dont do it if the DON is on there at 10:03 obviously

There's already a Kek worship Meme magic thread. Check the catalog

Bumplocked now, fuckface. Roast in hell.

Do it at 10:03 when she is on even if Trump is on, if she isn't on screen wait till the exact moment she is. As long as you think about her falling Trump will be fine.

now you are just fucking this up ..it clear she HAS to be on the screen at 10:03 or when after

Go back to faceberg, faggot.

bump

10 : 03 is coming up

Sooo…..

If Clinton doesn't fall down, I guess that means that all that "meme - magic" stuff is a load of bullshit, doesn't it.