How is this not better than Aliens?

How is this not better than Aliens?

i'd put it on par with aliens, but if pushed to pick, it's gotta be aliens.

alien > aliens > prometheus > 3 > resurrection > covenant

Why didn't you like covenant if I may ask, too much same old? Once you get the mindset that it's still lovecraftian and supposed to be a gothic horror film where almost everyone dies it can be forgiven somewhat

Alien > AlienĀ³ > Prometheus > Covenant > Resurrection > Aliens

What brand of fridge is this?

the cute swedish version?

Nice ranking

meant for

""""Swedish""""
She is pretty hot though.

Shes hotter than Ripley was imo

No arguing there.

Prometheus is the best film ever made ^^

No, James Cameron's Aliens is the best thing ever put on film besides Abatap. Stop being such a film noob.

I can't wait for pic related fix the Alien franchise and take it where it was always meant to go, as a romantic action comedy with Hicks and Ripley fighting Weyland-Yutani and even biggerer aliens than the queen. Anyone else fucking pumped?

i like all the main alien movies, including covenant. but it was the weakest to me because there is barely any tension and the action is weak. If you're making an Alien movie, you either aim for the tension of Alien, or aim for the action of Aliens. Covenant didn't really seem concerned with either.

the stuff with David and Walter was great, and if they had balls, they would've made the movie entirely from the perspective of David and called it Prometheus 2.

i rank resurrection above covenant because resurrection is kind of stupidly enjoyable upon repeat viewings. I don't see myself going back to watch covenant much in the future.

Prometheus was way more fappable than any previous Alien movie. Those vids are the main reason why. I can't tell you how many times I jacked off to the gif of Noomi's belly swelling while she looked down in horror.

Alien>aliens>alien3>covenant>ressurection>prometheus

That was edgy as fuck, I remember faping to Aliens but the character I was faping to died in Alien3 ;_;

Pool boy, getting mosquito bites on his nipples.

The character I was fapping to died at the end of aliens and Resurrection.

*poor boy

Ridley announced that was cancelled in an obscure interview with a French magazine a while back.

I think I know who it is :p

Oh I firgot
you're really sick, you should consult

Implying the character that Holla Forums faps to didn't die at the beginning of Alien 3.

I actually enjoyed Covenant a bunch for Fassbender. I wanted more of him being evil and affably evil. The interaction between him and Walter was well done, and the experiments he did on Shaw were terrifyingly and even fascinating. I wish they'd shown what happened to her and how she died properly. The ending was horrifying as well. I enjoyed it as a standalone sci-fi/horror movie with xeno's in it.

The Alien series is a vehicle for waifus.

thanks fincher
I bet he browses /loli/ in his spare time

I think my waifu would do well in an alien film she is already relevant tho