CHIMP LIVES MATTER TERRORIST ACTS DUMP THREAD

Hey faggots, I'm going to debate a libtard in front of his friends about BLM. I have statistics covered for the most part, now I need to compile videos, articles, etc. on chimpouts in order to drive the point that BLM is a terrorist organization.

DUMP YOUR BLM VIDEOS, FACTS, ETC HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
youtube.com/watch?v=CibBoHIUn98
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0
archive.fo/XyEXl
archive.fo/RXpeS
archive.fo/ylfCw
archive.fo/VnJbg
youtube.com/watch?v=QfwKOdVxngI
archive.fo/V7E7B
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

youtube.com/watch?v=CibBoHIUn98

youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

archive.fo/XyEXl

archive.fo/RXpeS

archive.fo/ylfCw

archive.fo/VnJbg

youtube.com/watch?v=QfwKOdVxngI

archive.fo/V7E7B

I think it's better to argue that the BLM movement is based entirely on the false narrative that the criminal justice system is biased against blacks.

BLM murdered those little girls just because they were white. You can start thereā€¦

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf

i'd post all those images of a single white dude running from a pack of niggers. south africa tier.

DAS IT MANE

I REALLY hope people don't take the statistics and just regurgitating without doing a little bit of critical thinking.
That's a lot.

Well, it was a screencap of O'reilly on faux news and I dumped most of the things I had on this hdd.

we've been told for years now from the media that crime is at an all time low, usually as a defense against banning all guns or video games, yet you can't go a single day without hearing about some nigger killing people

I'm sure their statistics are sound but how exactly are they spinning it?

Murder rates in some major cities have been spiking in recent years, see:

But it is true that overall crime rates are lower now than in past decades. That doesn't mean we shouldn't highlight the vastly disproportionate rates of black crime.

really, I think the best way to banish the white lie of lowering crime is to bring up local statistics when they bring up national ones. because let's be honest, there's no such thing as a "national crime" when it comes to niggers.

if a shooting spree happens in Chicago then Chicago statistics are what needs to be discussed.

Crime overall, on a national level has been decreasing for all groups. But that doesn't mean places like Chicago is following that same trend.

some caps from streams

Huh? Who does that? Did you just meet a random libtard and say "you and me, after school by the bike rack, bring your notes!"

black people are genetically more violent than white people

The real discussion should be about races. Since now it's cool to be racist I don't see any problems discussing nigger genes on MSM now. Look, the whole world is OK to see negroes running around in sports, like playing niggerball because that's the only thing they know, running. Everyone will agree that there's no black Mozart no black Cesar or no black leaders. They never won a war, never went to space, for millions of niggers there's like 5% of them with a 3 digit IQ.

Any burger living in a big city is either a drone or a nigger if he don't recognize everything I just said.

They never did shit in the past, and never will because of their monkey dna. And everyone will agrees with that. Same goes for any races btw.

Imagine the headline :
Let's talk about races with Don "Uncle Tom" Lemon on CNN, Tonight.

keep it simple, at first

What is your strategy for debate him?

Will there be a moderator?

Can you set down some ground rules?

One of the first things you should be weary of is whether or not the person you are arguing with will argue in good faith. I'm not going to lie, I think its going to be extremely frustrating for you. We can see how all the liberals act in an argument as soon as you start dropping red pills (Appeal to emotion, Kafkatrap, No true scotsman, etc).

They are going to play the race card HARD(Ask them why more white people are killed by police, and how majority of black men are killed by black men), they are going to play the oppression card (Ask them why the president is a black man). If they attempt to claim the moral high ground, ask them why the outlet for oppression is to burn down black businesses and black neighborhoods. Lead this further in by asking why 3/4 of the people arrested in the Charlotte riots have out of state ID, and how much more havoc they caused then should have been possible.

Be calm, let them shout over you (because as soon as they start shouting, they lose the moral high ground. Ask them why they don't want to listen, even though you already listened to his/her side of the argument). If they set a goalpost, do not let them move it at all.

I'm not going to lie to you OP, the deck is already stacked against you even if you have all the facts. You are dealing with a bunch of entitled millennials who would rather listen to the heart rather than the facts. Your victory point here is not to win against the libtard, (because you are "part of the systematic oppression that the white man has to set up) but to get at least a couple of people in the audience started on the path of doubt. Defeating him is impossible because he is too ingrained in his beliefs. What you want to do is start chipping away at the foundations.

I would hesitate to mention any form of nigger inferiority at all on the sole basis most normies throw up a mental shield against whatever you have to say if you even remotely talk about white superiority.

They will do their best to insult you and call you a racist. Just smile and ask them for proof. If they laugh and say your facts are racist, smile, thank them for their time, and walk away. Remember, you have absolutely nothing to lose, so there's no need to get butthurt if they start throwing insults (And honestly, if you get butthurt over a few words, your home is tumblr, not /pol)

REMEMBER: Stay CALM, stay COLLECTED. THANK THEM afterwards for debating. SHAKE THEIR HANDS if they are willing. BE CIVIL. Use subtle redpills. Most normies are not ready for the truth. And fucking SMILE (smug if you can manage it). If anyone looks like they are interested afterwards, talk/chat with them. Give them an email. Maybe give them a redpill website (That's not /pol. They aren't ready yet).

Start them on the path op.

Good luck.

Pic unrelated.

*shameless bump*

I'm going to attack BLM as a group, and show that blacks are not oppressed in any way or form by whites. I'll drive it back to a very light redpill in that blacks have a culture problem and prove that without a shadow of a doubt. It's up to them to take a good hard look and swallow more redpills. I'm good friends with the libtard I'm debating, his friends I don't know too well, but are the usual beta male/muh feminism sluts with no social skills outside of twitter. It'll be self moderated. The goal in the long run is to make them get off BLM's nigger dick mentally so that it doesn't motivate them enough to vote their way. I already did this with the same friend regarding Islam.

Thank you for the good wishes, user.

here's another video of Kim Ortiz (5:00) showing her after she claims she got pepper sprayed. the camera person failed to show her actions that led up to it.

This thread sunk because anons missed the fucking point