These charts show exactly how racist and radical the alt-right has gotten this year

archive.is/MIgmi

Surprised no one posted this yet

They are shitting their pants. The rest of the article has good exposure of TGSNT and other Holla Forums worthy redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SlkCG#selection-1043.0-1043.118
archive.is/VpmE7
archive.is/pcMiU
archive.is/HyQsR
breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
archive.is/hZkG0
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0306/From-IRA-to-Islamists-former-radicals-unite-to-become-a-force-for-peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
archive.is/oOKw8
archive.fo/JjHYJ
archive.fo/BN312
archive.fo/8J1wf
archive.fo/GpUWN
archive.fo/bgypC
archive.fo/xUnAw
archive.fo/2zCK3
archive.fo/OouqT
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html
foryourmarriage.org/married-parents-are-important-for-children/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381069/One-FOUR-children-U-S-raised-single-parent.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540974/Britain-fourth-highest-number-single-parents-EU.html
pastebin.com/xmDeD6cx
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
americanfreepress.net/media-covers-up-black-hate-crimes-against-whites/
downtrend.com/vsaxena/blacks-murder-more-whites-than-whites-murder-blacks
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/statistics/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#Opposition_to_multiculturalism
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n 2005-1.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131212100225.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121018162205.htm
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/pdf/nihms-69295.pdf
nber.org/papers/w5677
nber.org/papers/w8627
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/
nber.org/papers/w21079
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
dailycaller.com/2012/10/27/diversity-may-be-fatal-says-new-government-health-study/
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit I don't know how we can recover from this, guys

Lumping Trump in with us is not going to work you kike retards. We have the truth on our side. The common is waking up.

The holocaust never happened; but it will.

After we became bigger then ISIS, we are now becoming more radical then ISIS, soon we will have our own brand of Natsoc nasheed.

Hitler Akbar.

Pretty radical.

They should do more statistical analysis, this is pretty funny.

ISIS is the beta uprising lad we dont associate with them

Oy vey!
Shlomo, get the reserve baby blood and an old testament, this is going to be a long night…

KEK MIT UNS!

oy vey shut it down

tee hee

Oh shit, they're on to us, next they'll report on all of our secret and sprawling plans to

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS

QUICK, AS THE LEADER OF Holla ForumsCHAN, I DEMAND YOU ALL DESTROY THE EVIDENCE OF OUR EUGENICS AND PURGING PROGRAMS

How long until Ramzsaul and Jared Taysachs claim this is a psyop by the 1488ers against their peaceful philosemetic movement?

It's simple in these three steps!

1. Don't make laws and guidelines that constantly that penalize people for boycotting your companies or criticizing your foreign nation. This gives the impression that you're giving your own people special privileges.

archive.is/SlkCG#selection-1043.0-1043.118
archive.is/VpmE7

2. Don't have an odd obsession with antagonizing the gentile family unit and genitle culture by write hitpieces about "white trash", especially when you're two percent of the population.
archive.is/pcMiU
archive.is/HyQsR
3. Don't pretend to be white when you constantly criticize them.

I'm not trying to get too off topic, but I'll never understand why wanting a blatantly white nation is bad. I know that these journalists don't care, but how do you possibly keep white people around if you don't have at least ONE nation that is explicitly white? It's not like white Americans can really flee to another white country (at least one that's as developed as the US) since those other countries (Australia, Canada, Germany, UK, Sweden, etc.) are all being "diversified", too. And it's not like you can really just go find a new spot of land big enough to create much of a nation as if it's three hundred years ago or something. And you can't exactly trust that whites being a minority in a country is good since you have examples like South Africa to draw upon to show that other groups don't exactly have the same morals or guidelines in place when it comes to how they should treat a group that they deem to be oppressors, whether it be current or former oppression.

They implicitly believe that white nations are good, hence why they don't live in Nigeria or Afghanistan.

Top Kek.

But were on the cusp of reviving hitler, hq is 90% done sequencing his dna

What videos were those? I want to take a try at getting bluepilled.

It was all for NOTHING. THE DEGENERATES HAVE FOUND US OUT.

THOSE BRAVE, PROGRESSIVE JOURNALISTS HAVE FOILED OUR PLANS.

GOD, I AM SO ANGRY, I MIGHT TAKE OUT MY ANGER BY HAVING SEX WITH MY BLONDE WIFE IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING FURTHER OFFSPRING.

and when I'm done?

I'LL MAKE THAT WIFE OF MINE MAKE ME A DELICIOUS STEAK DINNER.

every time they use their buzzwords they lose their effect. such is life when your leftwing ideology goes against the natural order. everytime we call a jew a kike, a white marxist a cuck and an african a nigger, we gain power.

Funny how they're not as worried about muslims, BLM, or any actually radical groups.

BLM being dangerous is a bizarre conspiracy theory.

Top kek

I still remember when Trump first retweeted pepe. It's been a good year boys.

We haven't even begun and they are shitting their fucking pants like clinton.

Oy vey, they din du nuffin.
Dey was just tryin ta get their life back on track until that evil rayciss robot attacked the unarmed boy for no reason!

IT'S TOO LATE, WE NO LONGER CARE

cHHeck'd

> a partnership between Facebook, Twitter, Google, the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, and the nonprofit ExitUSA

That group is linked to all of the online censorship that has been going on. >>>/gamergatehq/327932

This isn't even our final form. But what happened in april? Pretty low energy.

How do I volunteer to be on the right-wing death squads? Is there a waiting list or something?

so their grand, penultimate plan to destroy the evil hordes of super-racists who want to murder the jews, niggers, and spics is…
to call them racists

Are you a straight white male, user? If so, you're already Hitler!

I can't handle this level of memes

Of course! The aut-rights shitposting is leagues WORSE than BLM's rioting and assault of white people.

NOW YOU'RE PLAYING

WITH MEME POWER

What is this even supposed to mean? What's 9000 degrees of radicalization?

Looks like something kikes just made up.

I AM ALREADY HITLER TRIPS

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
archive.is/hZkG0

AJAJAJAJAJA
Is this what the press has come to? Republishing blog posts?

Read the book Fahrenheit 9000+.

Well, if they did, they chose their numbers poorly.

Maybe they knew eyes would be on them and thought 6 Million Degrees of Radicalisation was too much.

After Trump wins, we need to redirect all of our memetic momentum into taking down that kike faggot milo.

Into the bog

He's infecting googles with HIV. What can we complain about?

The rest of the faggots are already on it, I think.

But he's right mister FBI, it's just innocent bantz to get some lulz, no racism here.

Racism is speech protected by the 1st Amendment, and attempts by the government to stifle free speech or to intimidate constitute a treasonous act.

Degenerate have no place in society
Kill yourself, faggot

News article on the same group
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2016/0306/From-IRA-to-Islamists-former-radicals-unite-to-become-a-force-for-peace

I'm a member of the alt right white gang. POL power!!!

Stop being a triggered little tumblr skype.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/altright/
>>>/out/

They are by definition…

Shut up brit/pol/

exterminate jewish people white power now my fellow neo-nazi

How about you stop being a newspeak shill instead?

Am I the only one that noticed our radicalization is over 9000?

newspeak ‎(usually uncountable, plural newspeaks)

A mode of talk by politicians and officials using ambiguous words to deceive the listener.

Not newspeak. It's the opposite, a mode of talk by the oppressed to disguise their discussions from the prying eyes of the ruling elite.

Top fucking Keku

Both of you are newspeak-using niggers.

I guess they don't know about Operation Mother Base yet. The project grows in strength every passing week. If any journalist sees this, you could have prevented this. It's too late. It's over.

I just looked at the article. I thought the image was a joke. It's still a joke, right?

If they could be swayed by videos traitors spewing marxist shit, good riddance. They were probably fake anyway, that's the way kikes and leftists operate.

see here:

oh wow, LMAO

No, it's the same fucking thing. It's a type of dialect used to deceive the listener. And stop using like an aut-righter.

The more you know

I love how they think that "extremists" are just people who haven't been exposed to their nihilist liberal beliefs. They cannot imagine somebody who has analyzed what the world has to offer and not come to the conclusion that we just live to mindlessely consume cheap Chinese shit and fuck asian catamites until we die. The only lost ones here are them. I wouldn't even call most of them marxists even though that's who they are assisting most of the time, they're just worthless blobs who haven't had an original thought in their entire lives.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>they smugly congratulate themselves while I walk out of their building, trying my best not to think about that one immigrant kid OC that instantly killed my sides when I saw it posted

Yep asked myselfe too, I like to thank all my math teachers who taught me the importance of units.

You're on the list too bucko.

I'm not really surprised

Ah shit where does time go

Damnit user remember rules 1&2…

Read the article. They tracked the frequency of words like "Jew" "communist" "faggot' etc. as pejorative using some analysis software and apparently calling faggots faggots and kikes kikes means you are a radical terrorist because you said a mean word.

by the freakish monsters of the right!

No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope
studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered
the possibility of life on the right-wing internet, and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior and more radical to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

I haven't seen any white nationalists blocking highways or attacking random people.

Fine digits user. There is a name for these sjws who spew marxism without even knowing it. Useful idiots. They die first once they get their utopia.

High energy webm about a high energy book. Saved.

They really have no idea what they're up against, do they?

lol wut

I guess blacks weren't part of this study

You know who is really racist? Jews.

Evan if this was true, whites don't have a cause to shoot people up over.

Jihadi's, by definition, do have a common cause to shoot people up over.

Apples and oranges, really.

Yes we do, it's called the existence of non-white people.

so its ok for leftists to literally base their entire life on idealism but when we begin advocating for white nationalism it becomes unrealistic utopian thinking. dont they know that we reject the idea of a utopia? these fucks have no clue and thats why they will lose.

Friendly reminder WaPo has always been a NeoCon rag, but a few years ago the Supreme Kike of Amazon bought it and started making it more "Progressive"

More reminders, Amazon is now producing their own TV series. The Man In The High Castle is based of an old 60s book on "What if Nazis conquered America during WW2?

Pic related.

Fucking Jews. In every fucking way, Jews jewing, JEWS JEWS JEWS. God damn them.

then you've had your eyes open for too long, goy.

That shit only works on bluepilled "neo-nazi" retards who've never even see the crime stats or know any of the shit we do and just like to put on tattoos and act scary.

"There’s a tendency, on both the right and the left, to dismiss these sorts of tweets as idle chatter or “trolling.” Writing in Breitbart in March, for instance, the alt-right icons Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos described the movement’s most toxic messaging as “satire” and “mischief” aimed at generating outrage."

No greentext since it's much harder to read so I'll use quotes instead.
I'm glad Milo's twitter got banned, this fucking kike is just like any other purplepill, a dead-end. "The elites control us and hate the white race and family unit". Ok, who are those elites and why? "Shut up u mischievious satirical troll." Ah, I see.

"Individuals ideologically aligned with extremist white nationalists are responsible for repeated incidents of violence online and offline  —  including the high-profile hacking of comedian Leslie Jones’s website, the killing of a Lebanese man in Tulsa, the stabbing of a mix-raced couple in Olympia, Wash., and most horrifically, the mass shooting at a black church in Charleston, S.C. In fact, until the nightclub shootings in Orlando, white extremists had committed more attacks and killed more Americans than jihadist extremists since 9/11."

Now this is shitposting. I get that those kikes hate us, but at least don't make factually incorrect assertions, stick to name-calling.

Schlomo tries science.

She's a black woman, that makes her an authority on this subject.

Sorry, poor wording.

I mean the causes white people have shot people up over aren't all the same. You get on guy doing it for money, one guy doing it all for animal rights, and the odd race war guy.

Jihadi's, by definition, are killing people just based on Islam.

This tbh. Its just neurotic Jews who can't handle the bantz. Nobody actually hates J-E-W-S. But nobody cares about offending them either, which at least in the USA they aren't used to at all after generations of Media Monopoly.

People especially don't care when they're calling out massive kike faggots in the Media, International Banking kikes, Marxist kikes in Government, or Warmongering Zionist kikes that want Americans to die for Israel.

Well outside of edgy neo-nazi stormfags who ruin everything. Ironically they hate the Chans too. Feels good man.

Tell me more about that smug illuminati woman. I saved her. Who is she?

They'll never understand us. No matter how much statistical analysis they run, their refusal to engage with us has doomed their endeavor. Our being compelled to engage with them makes us stronger.

We've walked among them, talked among them, and learned well from them. We've learned how to become that which we are.

You guys should be happy. Do to the recent events, people are now more sympathetic to the "alt-right" than ever.

People are seeing it isn't you "radical" "alt-righters" burning down, looting, raping, and murdering little girls or other people like recent Muslim or BLM terrorists. In fact, you're increasingly seen as extremely reasonable thanks for you ability to use facts and reason (more on this in the next paragraph) and persuade individuals without boring them or being snarky people who claim to be for the working class but openly insult and look down on the working class like the leftists. Which brings me to the next point, that the biggest reason you've made so many gains is because the left itself, which you don't need to label as an "alt-left" seeing how all the left is so inclusive of them now, is because the left as a whole as gain completely insane.

They see that virtually all other races whether it be black or latino or muslim or jewish or whatever are all promoting their race and voting for and protecting their interests as that specific race. Eventually it just becomes natural to come to the realisation that they themselves should ultimately do the same as white people, no different from all other races.

It's also looking like Trump will win the US election. That's more happiness for you I'm assuming since you guys are responsible for memeing him to become the candidate.

I know that will just be the beginning as well.

lol they still think calling anyone who opposes their communist faggotry racist works.

I think that people are just starting to realize what a nation and a people actually is after decades of ridiculous liberalism.

You are no nigger, bitch

She thinks "African American" is a fashion statement. looks pretty standard american to me.

A bit of sarcasm mixed in with a hit on 'stormfags'. Nice subtle subversion kike.

Alerting Anglin HQ now, expect a raid any minute now.

autism: the post

Holla Forums is a strange beast huh?

Young men, disregarding ill gotten wealth, praise, & pursuits of the flesh. Instead we argue for strong family values, belief in something larger than yourself, & and for living as independently & righteously as possible.

Literally, this has to be the end of the world where the gutter of the internet is trying to be good, because normal people are so shit, it's the only way to rebel.

Reported.

They post walls of text with scarry apocalyptic prophecies all it takes for the "far right" is a halfassed meme to BTFO them.

Skype media is wasting a lot of energy for no return.

It's too late, we've already pre-heated the gas chambers.

lol kikes

Get gassed.

This should be a perma-bannable offense tbh.

yes, please.

Bayonetta. Specifically from Bayonetta 2. She is a witch, a semen demon, and a walking SJW insecurity magnet.

Play the games. They're fucking great.

Oy but my grandfather was gassed in the dead of winter you lying goy.

Fuck off skypes.

When it was too cold to start gassing, they dug up my grandmother and burned her for warmth

Go back to GBS faggot

He a good boy din du nuffin
White cop must have planted somethin

Stuck in my head for the rest of forever now user, thanks a lot.

Makes perfect sense tbh fam. Holla Forums had the right goals, but the wrong methods.

Fuck off skype.

Cheers user

gas yourself moishe

You don't get it. They can't be terrorists because they're on the right side of history. Same as censorship being good when progressives do it, and all that other nonsense.

I don't have time to play games user, I got to save my race, all my waking moments are used now productively with just a little posting on Holla Forums while waiting or eating.

What's your radicalization coefficient, Holla Forums? Mine's getting up there to 1488.

Fuck off skype.

I'm never going to make it

lmao

Great OC user. It was a pleasure to meme with you. Now I feel even more hyped up for tonight.

Already have my popcorn and comfy place ready.

you are the only one person pushing this gay safe words here. fuck off cuckchan. you are _literally_ changing nothing.

VINTAGE MEMES

enjoy, friend

The reason people, esp white people, end up hating the Jews is because of their intentional manipulation, strategic subversion, of the way other people think. If not for that, then they would get along in this world easier. But they do, they twist everything around and get people to believe that they are the most important people in the world, and everyone else is just goy.

Jews subvert the narrative, reframe the argument, redefine the moral standard that we strive to meet. For this reason, which is reason enough, anyone who has been affected by Jews ends up wanting to stuff open air ovens with their emaciated corpses.

But it doesn't stop there, no. There are the lies, the guilt mongering, the slave markets, the promise of 'God's Chosen People', the ethnic cronyism, the constant insults, the openly stated intent of genocide against white people. These are documented ad nauseum, and yet normies

Yet there is more. Jews have a hidden, secret religion within their ranks, one which sees all people as soulless objects to be used and discarded. Their control of the mass televised media, of government and finance, of universities, of journalism has managed to keep this hidden, despite the numerous leaks, dog whistles, and outright public displays. Most people don't want to believe that a group of people can be this just plain evil, yet that is one of their tools, that their evil intent is outlandish as to be beyond what most people can grasp. It almost takes a sociopath just to understand the full scope of what the Jews have been doing.

This ends now. A great storm is building, and it's far from just white nationalism. It's global. It's in the ethers, reaching to the heavens, yet spawned in Hell. I fear that if Jews do not finally cease, then our Earth itself will not survive, and our long convoluted, forgotten history will finally end.

Such is the power of Jews to cause conflict in men's minds. Let's choose another path instead, and dispense with their influence before all comes to misery and ruin.

That is a really old keyboard in that pic. Not even a USB plug? Also, most keyboards now aren't even USB they are wireless now.

Das it mayne

Checked

Do you honestly believe they were being honest about the 8 people they managed to "deradicalize"

that was quite the dank meme, I was surprised to see it at the actual article.

Do they know how strong they are allowing pepe to become by allowing him out in such a smug moment?

This. Perfectly phrased. I am going to save this sentence for later OC.

This is their graph to claim it's radicalizing, so I wonder what their numbers are for "size of the alt right"

Whoever wrote this is a fucking loser. It's the fucking internet.

what are you even doing here?

i'm not sure how many people here would act on it, and how many strikes with a chisel we'd make.
it would be difficult for any outlet to go full ham politically incorrect on a zeitgeist.
still if we're to pursue truth, then we're to align ourselves with it.
also, we're Holla Forums, as you said. we hate everyone. we make sure it sounds like it too.

I'm offended they associate us wth neo nazis. We don't have shaved heads, don't have meet ups, we are just concerned citizens.

So are you apparently

Being a racist shitlord is the true state of man. Thus I commit no crime. My heart and my inents are pure.

what?

why is it always attack?
i am not amused.

lol even our graphs are heiling.

Our power level is already off the charts and we haven't even assumed our Super Aryan forms.

…as opposed to the left, which is already violent to the point they are causing terrorist attacks, the destruction of neighbourhoods through looting and arson, and murdering law enforcement such as policemen and policewomen and FBI agents.

The rational people who call them out and speak out against their disgusting violent behaviour? They are shouted down with cries of "racist" and labeled as alt-right.

Eventually those labeled as the alt-right, which does not exist, will have no other choice than to resort to violence themselves as the left already engage in. If they don't want civil war, the left should do well to control itself and its violent extremists, to quote Hillary Clinton, bring them to heel. Sadly, I see no reason they will be doing this and instead continue their radical leftist extremist violence only to eventually be meant to an equal opposite if not greater force of violence.

kek, Israel wont even exist in 50 years. Jews are already a minority. inb4 Gaza and the West Bank aren't part of Israel. Even if you don't include the Prisoners in the Concentration Camps, Jews are still below 60% of the population. Jewish birthrates are low, Non-Jews are high. Jewish immigration to Israel remains low, while a Youth Exodus continues to grow.

They're all quite aware of this. Israel more or less has the same demographic time bomb ticking as everyone else. In another 20 years, once most of the boomers are gone, once most of the original Zionist settlers are gone… thats it man. Not only have the raw demographic numbers flipped completely, but in Israel, that Hardcore Nationalist Zionist ideology will be dying out along with it.

In just 60 years Israel went from a country that won the 6 Day War, ruthlessly genocided the native population, and terrorized the British Empire into abandoning Palestine… to a country that couldn't even stand to shell Hezbollah in Lebanon for a month. In another 20-30 years, it'll be a footnote, a country that couldn't even last a full century.

self policing is very important.
may the best memes win.

DON'T DESPAIR! WE CAN FOIL THEM! WE JUST HAVE TO USE CORRUPT INNOCENT CORPORATIONS BY USING THEIR NAMES TO ENCRYPT OUR NEFARIOUS RACISMOLOGY!
what a bunch of skypes

kikes, we use the word kikes over here in fullchan

Call the jew a jew. A demon recoils upon hearing its true name, for that gives you power over it. All this ebin trolling of google or what the fuck ever this psyop is supposed to be serves no purpose but muddying the waters.

I know, but don't tell them, it will be fun to see what they can do with their statistics
and chkd

Where the fuck are you getting this from? Jews are 75% of the Israeli population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Very much this. Also:

WEW

Money well spent kikes

ramzpaul/jared/spencer/crowder just leave, we know you're Jewish, homosexual lolbergs/cuckstitutionalists . Holla Forums is a third position board

Well you're right, calling Gaza and the West Bank a Concentration Camp isn't the best analogy, the Nazis treated the Jews far better than the Jews themselves treat the Arabs.

shitposting is now lobbyist

JESUS CHRIST, HOW HORRIFYING

Reminder that Holla Forums is alt-right, becuase the term is a straw man created to lump all young right wing people who use the internet as their primary form of organizing.

Lobbied? Has any e-celeb beeing paying politicians?

alt-right doesnt exist. quit meme'ing it into reality.

oh boy.
blah blah gobble semen blah blah.
there.
now just don't piss people off too much.

we live in strange days.

aren't syrians thirsting to death? like massive numbers of them?
am i wrong?
i don't want that.

the implications actually are.
social degradation causes all sorts of dysfunction and eats away at everything.
crime goes rife. it effectively becomes a warzone.

the effects on the spirit are worse than living in the dirt somewhere, so long as you have the essentials to survive.
the spirit is important. very important.
if you convince your enemy to kill himself, you win.

we're wary of allowing others to define terms.
however, alt-right is a coherent phrase.
i don't consider myself one.
both sides just amounts to an oligarchy. if it's practical to the end of happiness for the people, then go for it.

Kek, I knew that was coming. But nobody in Israel believes the "official" government numbers, not even the government. And like I said earlier, those numbers, such as they are, come about by excluding the millions of Arabs living in Gaza and the West Bank… Because Reasons.

archive.is/oOKw8

and
yeah, yeah. extremely tired.

merely a question of semantics. Of course it doesn't exist, but it's real in their mind

the truth is now a bizarre conspiracy theory

pic unrelated

My sides are going to leave this planet. How the fuck do you measure such a thing?

What (((unit of measurement))) did they use?

MAGNIFICENT MUSSOLINI

here's radicalism.
it usually appears during an election.
there's other stuff.
it's potentially exploited.

but it's not really what radicalism is in essence.
radicalism is simply to not be exhaustive in the pursuit of truth: skepticism. Pv~P

and this is why e-celebs are cancer.

^ this so much

kek

Checked

Also, I feel in the deepest depths of my heart that the occult knowledge the kikes misuse can and will be turned on them in such a tidal wave they will never recover.

Its kikes. They must continue to push their stale memes because they lack creativity. Just look at the state of Hollywood right now. Nothing but stale reboots and remakes. Thats kikes in a nutshell.

I just explained it to you. Why do you reply back with the very explanation that disproves the view that googles/skypes constitutes newspeak? The idea of newspeak is prevention of thought, not liberation. Here we discover a means of liberation by the people themselves inventing meaning. Under newspeak it is the authorities which create the dictionary.

It couldn't be more clear! Googles/skypes is not newspeak but anti-newspeak (but admittedly also a lulzy way to piss off the skypes, who make their dough by CTR, and can't if it's not obvious, in their dictionary).

⬆🔺🔺🔼

Especially on this site. There is literally no reason to use that shit here on 8/pol/

rads

Trips of fuckin truth!

Listen closely you faggots who are using that dick dripping with shit level gay meme, there is no reason at all to use that faggot ass meme on 8/pol/.

I think you don't know what that words means.

How do I send money to help their movement?

Jesus christ.

kek

nice find

I had a really rough semester, alright? Shit, man…

That's not what a safe word is.

A safe word is a word that's said when people having rough sex need to communicate they want to stop, but they can't use the word stop to mean that, because they use the word stop as a just-kidding word.

That situation would apply if "kike" had become a common joke, and people needed to indicate they meant a REAL kek, and therefore would say skype.

The kikes really are mongoloids. Or are the mongoloids kikes?

So does this mean our powerlevel is over 9000?

kek
I choked on my pretzel, the chutzpah of these kikes truly know no bound.
Irony: the golems are rebelling again.

Which one is your favorite, user?

i was makin it orky.
but i don't really do anything.

oh wait nevermind, i went to europe.
i was indeed shitposting.

Let 'em blow their load early and desensitize the normies. Like they say

one big bada boom?

his face is not censored
the news always censors the faces of kids, but not now that they want war in syria

Lefties have no idea the kind of power they're fucking with.

user, it's probably a gook or some other native of a country that can't into English.

Not a fucking clue.

those 'influential' guys they're watching are the normies who don't even come here.

(heiled)

I've updated my stale OC in honor of your post.

Their fear is fucking delicious.

That's bang on.

They do not understand memes at all.

8 people memed irresponsibly and now we have this shit.

(checked)

Bunker Hitler trips ("Nein! nein! nein!") confirm that is dangerously aware of what is actually going on in society, and probably did nothing wrong in his own right.

Probably one of my favourite Holla Forums copypastas.

Unit of measurement used was 'Oyveys', the SI Unit of Hebraic outrage and consternation.

We wouldn't need to be violent if you hadn't tried to fuck us
If you had just left us the fuck alone
we would have let the usury slide
we would have let the media control slide
we would have let the moral corruption slide
we would have let the race baiting slide
we would have let everything slide, but you just had to push us too far
you had to try to completely wipe us out while giggling about it
you had to go for our children and corrupt their innocent minds
you had to turn our women against us and push them towards tyrone and achmed
DNA is not succeptible to brainwashing
You have awoken our DNA's survival instinct
You have made the Hulk angry
There is no going back now
What MUST happen will happen
We're gonna need a WHOLE LOTTA ROPE!

>Remember white goy boy being proud of your heritage is wrong.
THESE FUCKING "SENSITIVE" NUMALE FAGGOTS ARE 'BOUT TO KINDLE THE RAGE OF THE GAEL!

sieg lmao!

I'm not even sure if I'm left, right, or centrist, or whatever the fuck. All I care about are these issues alone:

1. The demographics of our nation. I want the nation to be populated entirely by whites only.
2. Eugenics & Euthanasia. I want brainless sissy retards mandatory put down and I want people that are sick and suffering to have a way out.
3. Degeneracy. I want it all stamped out.

Where does any of that put me? I don't know shit about economics and other things at all nor care to ever know, I'll let someone else figure that out for me. I wouldn't give a single fuck about politics if it weren't for those 3 things I mention.

No they don't. No they don't. May Kek strike her knees (* with mystic energy, Mr. Government monitor). And may magical dogs surround her, barking at her.

What would be a good code word for goy? Skype for jews, google for the negroes, and what for goy? While its purpose is different, it could easily be flagged. I suggest "golf".

The memes write themselves.

KEK'HU AKBAR!

oh, the monsters!

if you undo the terrible migration act the USA will prob. be 90+% white again

the only non whites you will meet would prob. be the ones that went through all the paperwork,have a high income, and don't commit the crime - cream of the crop -

This pic is on the Institute for Strategic Dialogue front page…
…and my jew-dar is going off

wait

isn't this the same bitch from

Yes, check the tooth gap, its the same.

Looks exactly like that Kahane Stasi bitch

Also, archives of Staff and Board of Trustees:
archive.fo/JjHYJ (Staff)
archive.fo/BN312 (Board of Trustees)
archive.fo/8J1wf (Policy Board)

why are they promoting TGSNT of all things?

Is that the fucking pompous little cunt Shogo Makishima from Psycho Pass?

He's a dick.
Fuck you for reminding me of him.

They literally can't comprehend memes.

Institute of Strategic Dialogue archives:

archive.fo/GpUWN (Policy & Research)
archive.fo/bgypC (Training & Capacity)
archive.fo/xUnAw (Networks)
archive.fo/2zCK3 (Counter-Narrative Campaigns)

seriously what the fuck is up with the dip in April??

Fucked up y axis

Founder of ISD was a lifelong "adamantine" Zionist and Baron, George Weidenfeld
archive.fo/OouqT

guy

We will never be as big as ISIS. We will never be known as some terror outfit.

We will be posting dank maymay's while independent groups of anons simply RWDS disappear these leftists assholes after Trump becomes President.

There will be no central organization, no open outfit, no markings, no central identification.

Just a release of decades worth of frustration and injustice.

Trump wins election. The regressive left will lose its federal funding to their propaganda indoctrination centers. The cultural Marxists will lash out in response and that will be when RWDS begins.

Learn from our ps, keep what works and jettison that which does not.

We will become the faceless unknown fear creeping in the night.

Christ it's the same mac using shill from before that was desperately bumping his dead 'google' thread. iirc he was evidently not even from any chan, let alone 8ch. Why the fuck don't mods ban anyone that deserves it?

Are you retarded?

What you are doing is just that though, do you ever wonder why they choose google instead something synonymous? Why the need to change it to something unrelated to each other? Why not just use black peoples or porch monkey? You are making it harder to get your message across, peoples will not understand you. You are tying to beat censorship by censoring yourself. For example;

>* should be hanged

Now tell me the differences between the three? You can't because all 3 are a form of censorship.

You have that backwards. The alt right is normies who want to be cool like us, but can't shed their identity, so they cluster on us like a barnacle on a whale.

Kek confirms with blessed 488 hitler dubs that jews are incapable of understanding Kek.

Good post

So that I don't…"trigger" certain Holla Forumssters with my opinions I'm going to go ahead and not only sage but use a trip. Making it very easy to hide my posts for those with delicate sensibilities.

I often wonder as I browse these threads what exactly is going through the minds of the people that browse here. For example, what exactly is "degeneracy" to you? Do you honestly think that the degeneracy purge will stop before it comes to your door? Do you do anything that you'd prefer other people don't know about? Even something benign? Well if you do then chances are that is degenerate behavior and the purge will be at your door shortly.

Wanting to come together to fight an evil greater than any one person is a noble goal, and of course I have nothing against people who are only meme-ing or having a laugh and don't really mean it when they say "degenerates must be purged" and whatnot. Not to mention wanting justice in this unjust world which is another noble goal which I again do not hold against anyone for wanting. But just from the few threads I've seen on the topic of the power the Holla Forums board and mindset have to reach even media outlets it seems that people aren't joking when they are taking about purging degeneracy.

I want to make my post short, so I've only covered the "degeneracy" subject, but of course there are other problems I have with the particular mindset being perpetuated by these threads. It's almost as if people are trying to fan up anger and hatred as much as possible in these threads in the most organic way possible. I surely can't tell more than half the time whether people are serious or joking, because the line between the two has become so thin in Holla Forums, and imageboards in general.

where are you from, faggot?

Lurk more.

Are you new?

"Purging degeneracy" was, at least for a while, more of a tongue-in-cheek joke for raising moral standards. It seems only recently people have gotten serious about it.

Relax user, it is still a joke in that sense.

It was never a joke. Degeneracy goes against natsoc's most fundamental ideal: the preservation of our race and culture.

Ban race-mixing, ban prevalent sex in media and culture, ban drugs.
Remove the kikes, because it is their nature to be parasitical cancer.
Remove the niggers, spics and mudslimes, because they are murderous barbarians unfit for white civilization - at best they belong in their own ethnostates.
Only the fags might receive some sympathy. They could be rehabilitated since it is, after all, just another curable fetish.

There is no room for negotiation here and there is nothing unclear about the boundaries of degeneracy. It's as simple as: does it damage our people and country?

You make it sound like Holla Forums should accept degeneracy or be okay with it. What kind of libshit drivel are you trying to push here?

I had an argument with a friend recently about the story of lucifer falling from heaven.

He claimed that it was "only because the devil rebelled" and claimed the alinsky version that the devil was just a rebel. Adding a human element where it didn't belong.

See, in Christian theology God is absolute, capital T truth. Not just an anthropomorphic concept but literal and actual truth and good.

This free speech or "just look past the lies lol" type narrative when applied to jews is disheartening, as those screencaps show, they twist and lie to coil concepts around their narrative until their faux moralizing becomes the only acceptable answer.

Satan rebelled not out of a longing for finding the subjective moral right, but because the devil wished to be wrong. This is exactly why jews are hated, they always fall back to ideas of freedom of speech or blaming those that fell into their nearly unavoidable trap, but free speech and freedom of action are there specifically to work as a method to discern further truths and enlightenment from what is present.

Dissent must be predicated on truth, if it isn't there's no possibility of creating goodness.Our societies are failing because they are built upon extravagant, but rotten foundations.

Note that every other race falls into this same trap. They will fall back into a human created narrative out of ease of use and want of power. Argue with middle-easterners and it's hard to understand why they won't admit any fault whatsoever.

That's a craving for power, not a search for truth, they use argument and debate solely to try to impose themselves. Hence why white societies asserted force against these fools, you cannot reason with those who only wish to gain your submission. They care only for human power, we do to an extent, but also something more.

Jews are the logical progression of this stagnancy in others, but with a bit of brainpower as well. We're still human so we can still fall into this trap, but we have an out. The darker races are destined to dwell in a pit of their own making.

We fell into a trap of applying that same theoretical idealism to our governance, where it doesn't belong.

I can only answer your post with a question: if stealing was considered degeneracy, and of course as you mention purging it is required, and you stole, would you volunteer to line up at the firing squad?

And for the record NatSocs are relatively new to the scene as the dominant force on Holla Forums. On 4/pol/ it was a long-running joke that NatSocs were the dominant force, but of course back in the day there was no one mindset that prevailed over the others for any lengthy period of time.

Well what you read into what I've said is not actually what I've said, unfortunately.

Although your answer really goes back to my main question: "what is degeneracy". mentioned their version. Do you agree with them, then?

Have you ever been in and walked through a Native American reservation? Western vices have destroyed them. How about that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a missionary and then introduces the native islanders to gambling and drugs? That is what degeneracy is. It's extremely destructive anti-societal behaviour and destroys all form of civilised society. The breakdown of family for example and the disastrous fallout from it we've seen time and time again. This is backed up by evidence such as

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.html

Children raised in intact married families:
are more likely to attend college
are physically and emotionally healthier
are less likely to be physically or sexually abused
are less likely to use drugs or alcohol and to commit delinquent behaviors
have a decreased risk of divorcing when they get married
are less likely to become pregnant/impregnate someone as a teenager
Children receive gender specific support from having a mother and a father. Research shows that particular roles of mothers (e.g., to nurture) and fathers (e.g., to discipline), as well as complex biologically rooted interactions, are important for the development of boys and girls (Marriage and the Public Good: Ten Principles, 2006).
A child living with a single mother is 14 times more likely to suffer serious physical abuse than is a child living with married biological parents. A child whose mother cohabits with a man other than the childís father is 33 times more likely to suffer serious physical child abuse (The Positive Effects of Marriage: A Book of Charts, Patrick Fagan).
In married families, about one- third of adolescents are sexually active. For teenagers in stepfamilies, cohabiting households, divorced families, and those with single unwed parents, the percentage rises above one-half (The Positive Effects of Marriage: A Book of Charts, Patrick Fagan).
Children of divorce experience lasting tension as a result of the increasing differences in their parents values and ideas. At a young age they must make mature decisions regarding their beliefs and values. Children of so- called “good divorces” fare worse emotionally than children who grew up in an unhappy but “low-conflict” marriage (Ten Findings from a National Study on the Moral and Spiritual Lives of Children of Divorce, Elizabeth Marquardt).
foryourmarriage.org/married-parents-are-important-for-children/

What do you think occurs when the race war becomes impossible to contain, when the MSM can no longer conceal the fact that blacks injure whites (and have for decades) far more than whites injure blacks; and when this anti-white violence becomes wide spread enough that white women quake in their beds at night?

What happens when it becomes legal to shoot whites because of some SJW bullshit theory that gains traction?

What happens when whites lose the legal right to raise their own children–or even to have them, if the "overpopulation" crowd gains too much power?

What happens when the legal definition of genocide is explicitly changed to exclude whites as possible victims?

There are some here who are deluded and stupid enough to think that we need to "strike first" or some crazy bullshit like that; there are a lot more who simply believe the system will collapse and that they must be ready when it happens. Some of us are here to observe, or to play with fire, because we are bored and it amuses us.

Unlike some here, I think the police and the military and so forth are genuinely allies–that they, and the various 3 letter agencies–really do intend the best for America, even if they're often compelled to follow orders that make little sense from (((higher up))).

However, if those allies should ever fail in their efforts to protect our civilization… that would prove that civility was not the answer. We do not want to be swept away, nor erased by competing ethnic groups. If the peaceable approach fails, there is always fire & sword.

One look how bad it has gotten now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1381069/One-FOUR-children-U-S-raised-single-parent.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540974/Britain-fourth-highest-number-single-parents-EU.html

Read this for more:
IMPORTANT
SINGLE PARENTS – THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY FATALLY HARMS SOCIETY
pastebin.com/xmDeD6cx

I don't need to go into the insanely high divorce rates next now, do I?

And that is just a single form of degeneracy propped up by modernity and look at the extreme amount of damage it does alone. Can you imagine all other forms of degeneracy combined with just that one? You must already see it, you cannot avert your eyes forever even if you live in a sheltered lily white leftist neighbourhood.

It's only natural when you're young to be against traditional values in favour of degeneracy due to your natural gravitation towards novelty but eventually as you grow older you realise that it was those very values that helped hold people, society together and made it great and stable. This is why degeneracy is bad.

4/pol/ existed in a state of superposition; that uncertainty could not last.

The hive mind of the various chans (and other places) is selecting what it believes to be the most viable survival mechanism.

Correct or incorrect, this mechanism has done something Darwin would be proud of: unlike its competitors, it survived the trial of years of debate.

It may be another dead end, but it's worth noting that humour often conceals subconscious realizations long before they become overtly apparent.

(checked and heil'd)
man that brings back childhood memories.
I really love that album.
Which made pic related very disappointing for me.

The Zimmerman trial was the worst media circus I've seen and what redpilled me.

Some Latino shoots some black "child" who was supposedly some honor student that dindu nuthin (except that it turns out he was another typical underachieving thug) and suddenly they blame and try to whitewash this short overweight Obama voting Latino guy who didn't look at white AT ALL. The media bias was so overwhelming that they had to forge and doctor Zimmerman's police phone call and use years old child photos of trayboon and liberals were such morons they still think that stand your ground has anything to do why with he got away. FYI, libtards, Zimmerman gave up his SYG defense at the beginning of the trial. He was innocent of everything which is why he was acquitted by the jury and that very jury had a fucking black woman in there who said Zimmerman was innocent as well.

The media bias extends to do this. You never fucking hear about all the fucking atrocities blacks commit against white victims in the same manner

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

americanfreepress.net/media-covers-up-black-hate-crimes-against-whites/

downtrend.com/vsaxena/blacks-murder-more-whites-than-whites-murder-blacks

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/statistics/

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

Now look what has happened

Whites now believe they are greater victims of racism than blacks

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

And look at the article the OP himself posted. This line

So they admit whites are still civilized and have yet to turn to violence, but can you say the same of the left? No, you cannot.

I'm reminded of that video of that crying mother. The BLM terrorists murdered a little girl just because she was white. How much media attention did it get? What about the family of all those slain officers and agents?

Whites are only going to get more frustrated and angry, not just the Law Enforcement Officers but the citizenry. It'll culminate into something history has seen all far too often.

They already foresee it as this article has shown.

It's too late.

This might explain the current purge of military leadership and all these former agents speaking out. We already know the police are sick of it so there's no need to mention that. All that's left is for them to wait for the people to reach the happening horizon and they already have. Now all that's left is when the people explode.

user why would you even mention Operation Mother Base this early on in its development?

This is a public board you retard, anyone can view this.

The primers aren't even ready and red-five is still being tested.

Every radical nationalist is existential threat to the societal order.

Let them wonder about the now newfound mystery. It'll keep them up at night, on edge, restless.

Lack of sleep does horrors to lesser men.

reminder shills cannot swear on the job and must report all foul language to their superiors so any suspected shill that refuses to swear or use slurs is guaranteed to be a real shill.

I'm only reminded of a certain character in a book. To summarise in his youth he fought to create a hedonistic world commonly lusted after by those of his young age only to eventually grow as a character to realise once he had achieved it what he had done and the terrors he unleashed on the world. Young people tend to not look very far into the future and focus on the now. There's nothing wrong with that in the sense that they're just kids being kids but once it begins to matter to you it's like being forced to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes all at once. You're going to get sick of that unstable even if it full of all these "fun" vices but vices they are for a reason. These Sodom and Gomorrah esqe warning stories that have existed for millennia were warnings for a reason, history has shown what has transpired when they have actually happened and the horrible events to come regarding it.

For a real life example of an individual, possibly something like the author of a very infamous book, The Anarchist's Cookbook, still worshiped by young leftists to this very day. Now what happened to this author, this once youth who railed against traditional values? He is now an extremely devout Christian who deeply promotes traditional values. Eventually you'll see, even if it doesn't seem "fun" as dudeweedlmao, it at least makes sense. You don't want a society made up of drunkards and stoners that is constantly rioting and having orgies on the streets where everything burns around you only to have your life be ended when some junkie beats you to death with a rock because you tried reasoning with the degenerate society and refused to share with him narcos you don't have.

What on earth are you on about? The USA is literally built upon radical nationalism and it continued well into the greatest time America has ever experienced until the boomers ruined it.

Anyway, you want to see radical nationalism, look at Israel. It seems to be doing fine, at US expense of course but their society is relatively in order.

Same with Japan and all these other countries, not including past ones like Nazi Germany where society was the best for family and such it had ever been and degeneracy as bad as it was in Berlin at the time restored sanity and stability. It seems as if radical nationalism is what keeps society whole because only a homogeneous society can ever truly be stable or do you need all the statistics or studies on the terrible effects of multikult society? For example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#Opposition_to_multiculturalism
Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study how multiculturalism affects social trust.[134] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.[135] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that
Even Harvard knows this is all a pile of feel good shit like religion and like religion it relies on persecuting those who dont agree to keep itself mainstream thought.
_________
Full disclosure: After the study was released Putnam was intimidated and harassed because he was accused of helping racists with this study. He later came out and gave a very vague statement saying diversity "had problems but was worth it in the long run" to keep these morons appeased.
This statement gives no indication of the long run is and in fact is not quantified by anything.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

OVER 9000 RADICAL POINTS

Might as well pour it on some more

Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
ttp://www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html

Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee

Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f

Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, and depressed social capital, less ethical behavior, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous

Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Multiculturalism doesn't work:
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129

books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97

books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16

States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57

There is extensive evidence people prefer others who are genetically similar.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n 2005-1.pdf

Borders, not multiculturalism, reduce inter-group violence. Source: arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Diversity reduces charity and volunteering. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

People who live in diverse communities rather than homogenous ones are poorer and less educated.Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

'''This paper looked at diversity and social capital across 40 regions in the US. After controlling for poverty,
crime, ect, it found that the more diverse a community was the less trust residents reported having in their
neighbors, the less people trusted local government and media, the less people voted, the less people gave to
charity, the less people worked on community projects, the fewer friends people had, and the less happy and
satisfied with their lives people were.'''

This study looked at 75K people across nearly 400 congregations. It found that being a member of the dominant racial group of the congregation predicted a greater sense of belonging in the church, having more friends in the church, and participating in more church activities.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131212100225.htm

This study looked at over 5000 African American and Latino seniors and found that those seniors who lived inareas with many people who shared their ethnicity were much less likely to have cancer or heart problems.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121018162205.htm

'''This study looked at "own group density" and mental health. It found that a 10% drop in own group density
(the proportion of the population that is a person's race) was associated with a 7% increase in psychotic
experiences and an increase in social adversity.'''
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

'''This study showed that 3 months olds, but not new borns, strongly prefer to look at faces of their own ethnic
group. I think the most plausible interpenetration of this is that infants are "programmed" to learn to prefer
people who look like their parents.'''

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/pdf/nihms-69295.pdf

Ethnic diversity reduces social trust. Source: nber.org/papers/w5677

Ethnic diversity among members of the same race reduces infrastructure quality, charity, and loan repayment. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Diversity of any sort makes people more likely to defect in game theoretic scenarios. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Homogeneous military units have less desertion than diverse units. Source: nber.org/papers/w8627

Diversity correlates with low GDP. Source: washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/

Ethnic homogeneity correlates with strong democracy. Source: washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/

Genetic diversity causes societal conflict. Source: nber.org/papers/w21079

Ethnic diversity causally decreases social cohesion. Source: esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full
Intelligence “is one of the best predictors of important life outcomes such as education, occupation, mental and physical health and illness, and mortality.” Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

THEY WERE PROBABLY OUR BEST GUYS!!!!!

Diversity may be fatal, says new government health study

dailycaller.com/2012/10/27/diversity-may-be-fatal-says-new-government-health-study/

Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam – famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement – has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

I don't know why it's necessary to force this on so many people who clearly don't want it. True diversity is fostered by nationalism, not by forced mixing which only destroys all cultures and peoples. For all the promoters of diversity preach, all they're really doing is actively seeking to destroy it. What's going on now only creates violence explosive reactions like trying to mix water and hot oil.

The fact of the matter is a radical mindset is inevitably going to continue to grow and radicalize further. It wasn't that long ago that I never thought something like the punching game would ever exist. All this from a relatively benign concept "everyone should have equality of outcome". Well, it was more than that but I believe that is were it started, personally.

Little did I know that equality is not what they wanted, and then it all just spiraled out of control from there. As other people saw opportunities to manipulate a corrupted and reactionary system to their advantage, they took them, and here we are.

There's no need to play by their rules. We can attack the issues that face us today without becoming the monsters we seek to destroy. Even the founding fathers knew this.

I assume you don't support this kind of mindset, then? Where we just continue to grow the concept of "degeneracy" until everything is considered degenerate except all those cool concepts like loving Jesus and bowing at Hitler's feet and whatnot?

While I'm at it, I'd like to point out that I am not against raising the moral values of the world, especially America. Certainly there are some things I disagree with fundamentally with certain philosophies espoused by Holla Forums, but as far as morals go the world has really gone down the toilet.

Uncertain times are coming, certainly. We should all prepare for it the best we can. I do not agree with the hard left's asinine take on how to control the world with feelings any more than I agree with any dictatorial rule. That includes rule by what I consider degenerate at this specific moment.

We're all caught up in this game of how to destroy the enemy that I legitimately fear we're going too far in the other direction to save ourselves.

But I'm getting a little off topic.

Maybe, maybe not. 4/pol/ and even 8/pol/ for a while had a wealth of different viewpoints and was relatively stable.

Sorry, forgot the name and sage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Alt-right

I don't know what to make of this anymore. Also found pic related on the triple parenthese article, top kek

we need another meme. the echo was nice since a picture of some kike with echos around him coincides with the echo's first use.
i dont have the picture.

You're on the wrong website

Our crime coef is always zero because our actions are motivated by the highest motive: the idea that our own people are the greatest possession we have.

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH

That fucking homunculus on the far right looks like some kind of hellspawn masquerading as a human. I think every day I understand more and more what Dmitri Bacu meant when he referred to the kikes as anti-humans. There's something surreal about them, primordially evil and separate from the Homo Sapiens species.

I though you died,

That image reminds me of that stalker level where you have to guide the retarded scientist through the anomalies. Leaving wild territory

This. Why not show those videos if they're so great?

ID:8fb5f6 - JUDE

As usual, what the clueless shitposter reckons from his own observations and lazy thought as opposed to any factual information and rigorous research is completely divorced from reality. "Alt Right" is simply a term to describe people who are on the Right wing but not currently part of the establishment, i.e. in control of the mainstream representative parties and their surrounding media. "Right wing" itself isn't a particularly descriptive category, in that it encompasses a wide variety of differing conclusions and prescriptions from the axiom that "the world isn't equal", so referring to a sub-category within that by what it is not is bound to have the same problem.

Your first mistake is trying to apply the fallacy of middle ground to ideals on the "Alt Right" to arrive at an average to compare your own to. Your second is deciding that since you personally do not 100% agree with this average that you have dreamed up, you do not fall into the category. There may also be a pathological element of hyperindividualism behind this second mistake of yours, in that you absolutely need to be unique to the point where you use Leftist deconstruction on yourself and all extant categories to conclude that you fall outside of them.

Whether you like it or not, you are by the simple definition currently part of the "Alt Right". A mouse may not be an elephant but they are both still not reptiles. This is very easy to understand.

Just follow the iron trail.

I laughed that they literally made up units of measure for this shilling. This is the state of modern "journalism". As for the alt-right, there is no such thing. All the things they called this "alt-right", they already called the right so there is no point. Don't let them label you and keep calm and carry on.

Pick one.

why

Oh thank you, thank you!

Is there a "Into the trash it goes" one?

that's not a fucking theory, it's a matter of perspective. how the fuck do any of these faggots construct a complete thought

You look at their ridiculous chart with made up numbers and units with faulty research and expected better from them?

I can't believe I was ever a leftist. I despised the right because it didn't follow any sanity or logic and the supposedly constant lies from outlets like Fox News but now with the decline of Christianity, the left is now so far gone in their inability to reason that even the most fundamentalist Christians at their peak sound sane and the leftist media outlets especially during this election has shown themselves to be even more biased and corrupt than anyone else with an absolute complete disregard for facts and reason. As the pendulum swings deep into the right I want to do nothing more than to purge media.

Probably late to the party but I don't think the mainstream altright (outside of Holla Forums) have been radicalized. I think it's that what used to be called "patriotism" is now labeled by the lefttraitors as "rayyycisss oppresshun colonizer hatespeech". Nothing changed but their view of the world. THEY have been radicalized to cultural marxists and loxists. The american populace hasn't changed much, if anything they're agitated over how aggressive and ridiculously contradictory the lefttraitors have gotten, to where they sell out white americans every chance they get and openly protest against our race and the male gender.

But a lefttraitors refuses to acknowledge their own bias and bigotry, so the lugenpresse write shitty articles like bawwww the right support white people, waaahhhh das raaaaaayyyyycisssss.

Washpost is in the rope line. The lugenpresses' day is coming. Keep spewing bullshit.

Its mind boggling to realize that we are seeing a worldwide Nationalist-Right-AntiMarxist-Revolution, the type of revolution (((they))) dont want or never will make it look as one.
The irony is strong, but a side effect of "right is wrong and wrong is right" bitting this fuckers in the ass.
The Jewish Degenerate Reign is coming to a end.

There is the trump card of living, seeing and showing to others the "Sodom and Gomorrah" consequences without looking biased.
People are realizing that only thinking with the waist down and being a degenerate will only bring nasty long lasting consequences, that tend to be irreparable or hard as fuck to fix thanks to its snowball nature.

If you really think about it, pol isnt racist.

Pol just holds all races to the same standards as whites.

Journalism in 2016.

Torposter wasn't a faggot today.

In Europe's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great KEK," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand."— The City's gone,—
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder,—and some Holla Forumsack may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place

Hear that we are ourselves the embodiment of Kek. Kek resides in all men; each of us with a spark of his divinity to unite us in accordance with the nature of the whole. We each have our own directing minds; yet we are as one universal will.
Kek does not promise to secure anything external for man; for as the material of the carpenter is wood, and that of the statuary bronze, so the subject matter of living is each person's own life. He sees the four passions. Those of greed, of joy, of fear and of sorrow and though man has free will, everything that happens (even if it is wrong because of the man) is under control of Kek and finally it tends to the good. He who complies with this rule is free, because he is not overcome by the instincts. He is also calm, because all the material pleasures and sufferings are irrelevant for him. Finally, he is really, spiritually happy, because he lives close to Kek.

graviora manent, kex devina

Answer: they are somehow unaware of South Africa's fate (I even met a liberal from SA who simply discounts what happened to his nation).

They think the western world is becoming a comfortable, globalist place with implicitly white values, though they don't call them that. They think any friction around the edges is caused by racism, Islam, Christianity, poverty, lack of education, etc.

They think we are almost to a utopia where all races act white (though they don't call it that.)

And whose fault is that?
Most of the people supporting Trump right now where redpilled by Jews themselves who pushed way to much way to fast for normies to not notice anything wrong

Had it not been for dindus, mudslimes, kikes and SJWs constat smear campaigns and censorship attmepts agaisnt all oposing views most normies sitting on the neutral fence wouldn't have jumped to the Holla Forums side

Trump suporters are not the Alt-right as they call them, they are a REACTIONARY right.
In fact, i'm willing to bet a fuck load of them used to be leftist who got redpilled by the massive push of Jewery in "le current year"

What makes me laugh the most is that many of the Trump/kek shitposters spreading anti–left memes on social media were probably /a/ntisocials, Holla Forumsmmies and Holla Forumsirgins who got redpilled by the media's unconditional support for a fraudulent, charlathan, scammer of a "cultural critic" and manipulative, narcicistic sociopathic, promiscuous, degenerate, whore who cucked her beta mangina bitch in exchange for positive press coverage

Where do these kikes think the avalanche of anti-commie/SJW/kikery started from?
What do they think allowed a place as fringe as Holla Forums to become such a powerhouse in shaping the cultural landscape?

wanna post your pastebin, mane?

First, what is the denominator? 8 out of how many? If it's 8/1000, that's almost a 1% success rate. Second, you need a control group. That means a second group of "supremacists" who weren't shown the magic videos. What if both groups lose 8 members of 1000? That means your videos apparently had no effect. What if the control group lost 16/1000 over the same time? That means your videos are making people MORE supremacist.

How the hell did they fuck this up? I mean, I know how white people fucked it up in the west, but Jews were way more paranoid, more endangered, and given a tiny postage stamp of land on which to build an ethno-state.

In the west we could afford a lot of blindness and self-delusion, like the '65 immigration act, but Israel is tiny and the consequence of letting in muds should have been obvious.

Sounds about right.

The left, by not placing checks on its more radical elements, has alienated the very people whom it needs to win, and has, instead, driven those people running screaming into the waiting arms of their opponents.

And, at least with the folks from /a/, they've been provided with a convenient set of right-wing nationalistic memes by the Japanese.

they're still salty i see

A sole act of stealing isn't degeneracy, it's a crime. Crime is a given, but heavy crime is degeneracy - a society with prevalent crime is one that is degenerate.

To have orderly society, the citizenry must obey the law. Yes, of course I'd join the fucking firing squad, one doesn't throw their entire country anda people under the bus just to save their own skin. I wouldn't allow stealing, murder or faggotry to be normalized just because I think, oh gee, it'd be nice if I could steal, too. There wouldn't be anything left to steal if you did.

You're using a false definition of degeneracy. It's not what anyone means by purging degeneracy. The term comes from fascism, "their version," what I described, is the version. Against society, against life.

And now lolbertarians are the joke. We've grown up. Couldn't have said it better myself:

You're mistaken. The right is order, the left is chaos. Reaching the purest radicalization of the right is the ideal. Lurk more.

Good point. The right is characterized by order, structure and hierarchy, all of which are derived from natural law. The left, however, is a manifested rebellion against these eternal truths. This is why their whole ideological framework is built around the deconstruction of order, the toppling of hierarchy, and the rejection of nature.

Do you not believe that a family is larger than an individual?

So you're saying laws have never been used to control people or practices you have some moral objection to, but in all certain terms cause no significant damage to anyone in particular? Perhaps I am a bit naive.

To say the act of stealing will never be considered degeneracy is plain silly. You mention yourself that "a society with prevalent crime is one that is degenerate." You might as well have said "a lot of crime is bad". A nice vague platitude which doesn't really clearly mark the boundaries of what is or is not "too much" degeneracy.

Inevitably, this mindset always gets abused. Lest we forget affirmative action.

I am using your definition of degeneracy. As you say "[an act] against society, against life". Well, stealing is indeed one of those things. How about distrust in authority figures? That would be going against the established order of society wouldn't it? Would you step in front of the firing squad then? What if racism was deemed degeneracy? What if, what if, what if.

I suppose that this could all end like flowers and sunshine. Much like Communism. Oh, wait.

You've spelled out your version of degeneracy as you see it. In that case, I don't have any particular problems with it. I am pointing out the problems with such vague wording. You yourself could paint your version of degeneracy however you like. But if the majority disagree with you you're fucked.

Which brings me back to my problem with "degeneracy" in the first place. Lumping all bad actions into one nebulous word is the problem here. Not necessarily that there are not problems to address with society today.

"lolbergs" or libertarians were always a joke. Except in this case the definition has increased to encompass anyone who doesn't fit into the hard left or the hard right. Of course, centrists are a joke now too, but they are generally mistaken for libertarians at first glance.

It's funny how history repeats itself.

It sure doesn't sound like it.

Fucking hang yourself, you tripfag lolberg torcuck.

Calling someone a bunch of names is not an argument. If my opinion offends you, you're welcome to hide my post and do some deep breathing exercises to calm yourself.

Way to totally miss the point and spend so much effort just to hit the wrong target.

You know what, I'd better preempt some of what are probably going to be your arguments right now. In that you're probably going to say something along the lines of "the pictures are my argument".

Before I start, I'd like to point out I can't argue with archetypes and soundbites. Arguments are between two people and the information they have available to them, not a bunch of other people talking for you.

If you can't formulate your own opinion in your own words I cannot, and therefore will not, argue with you.

The two screengrabs you posted seem to lay in stark contrast with each other. One lays out in no uncertain terms the "rules for degeneracy" if you will, while the other seems to more or less agree with what I've said, if in that case you replace "overuse" with "vagueness". Even if it doesn't the comparison could be made based solely on what appears to be the context of the image although it's hard to tell from one screenshot of one cropped post. That is that people were, and still are, overusing the term of "degeneracy". Well, then isn't that a point in favor of my argument? That a vague and nebulous catchall word would be warped and shaped and expanded until it covered pretty much anything someone doesn't like?

Since the majority of content from the first screengrab is more "the rules of" and "what I consider degeneracy", I must fall back to my previous position of "what if someone disagrees with you". I know, I know, "Day of the Rope" and all that.

degeneracy is anything that degrades the function, unity, strength, and resolve of a people.

Your entire argument hinges on the assumption that morals are purely subjective and individually-determined, when in fact the opposite is true. Morals are an objective evolutionary strategy designed to ensure the maximum success and survival of a people/nation. Anything that works against this inherent survival strategy can be described as degenerate, as it ultimately works towards the destruction of the in-group.

If someoner were to "disagree" with what degeneracy is, then they would simply be wrong, since morality is not subjective, but objective. If someone disagrees with me about the existence of gravity, then it doesn't make gravity any less real, it just makes them factually incorrect.

So considering your whole argument is built on a faulty assumption in the first place, I feel that I am in every position to dismiss what you have to say as nonsense.

underrated

My "entire argument" as it were, although not being comprised of this one specific topic, does not hinge on whether or not morals are individually determined per se. It actually has many points, including the fluidity of the English language. Morals being more abstract than not is part of my point, though.

I think everyone can agree on the base morals, except for maybe sociopaths and psychopaths: "don't kill", "don't steal", "be a decent person", "take care of your land and your people" after that I would argue it's entirely subjective based on the society you live in. Clearly, the society we live in does not value at least one of these base moral values.

I don't want to diverge too much from my central point, but I think all of Holla Forums can agree the world has lost it's way, right? Thus the need for the word "degenerate" and "degeneracy" when describing the world? To say that morals cannot be subjective in the one hand while arguing the world is disregarding morals in the other is disingenuous, to say the least.

Anyway, we have clearly seen where the whole "racism" debacle has gotten us. A word, clearly defined at first, but expanded to encompass a whole lot more than racism. Terrorist/ism is another one. I could go on. Someone disagreeing with some established definition is completely irrelevant. This has to do with what people are willing to accept. And as is seen by the current state of the world, people are willing to accept a vast swath of incorrect things.

You're welcome to disagree and dismiss. I never said you weren't. But am I not equally allowed to disagree and argue until I am satisfied or no one is willing to engage me any longer? I think so.

But at this point I don't think it matters. Clearly, you disagree with me, and I with you. So really we're just spinning our wheels arguing this.

hypocrisy is a good indicator.
if one's ethos is true, one who adheres to it cannot be hypocritical.
so if someone make a universal statement (one ought to P), and does the contrary with regards to another, then that person is being hypocritical.

so if the jews believe it's beautiful to destroy a culture with subversion and breed it out both physically and spiritually, then this is something that ought to happen to them: not only in israel, but in their diaspora.

one group of people can criticize another group of being unethical.
success of the group is actually an indicator. a virtuous ethos that actualizes the potential of people as individuals and as a group.
those things that are not virtuous are degenerate. the people literally degenerate.
it's unhealthy behavior that destroys them.

i believe an ethos can be found to be the objectively true ethos, but the problem is that things always change. it's contingent. it's based on our circumstances. that's what makes it hideously complex.

essentially, if someone behaves as a egoist towards you, it's fair to behave as an egoist towards them.

it indicates war and it needs to stop.

Those poor bastards have no idea what is coming.

They may not understand us in the
sense, but they may up having a statistical understanding of us.
They will know how to identify that feel by analyzing a users post, whether text or image, and by analyzing this users past posts, get a sense of where they are mentally in the movement.
Analyzing who communicates with who gives them a good sense of how ideas propagate.
They may end up knowing the "alt-right" better than it knows itself.
Thankfully we are only identifiable via per thread IDs here, and many of us change proxies within a single thread, so it will make long term posting history impossible to analyze unless they have machine learning algorithms that can identify based on how we write.
This is why it is important to change how you write posts on Holla Forums.
Try to use words you haven't used much before, and mix up your sentence structure.
Also, try not to have unique names for your pictures/videos you post.
If they were saved from an image boards, hopefully enough people saved the same picture as to have numerous copies with the same numeric name that are being posted by different users.
We should probably come up with a script that randomizes the numeric names of our pictures in our Holla Forums folders every day.
It is possible to write a script that de-personalizes your writing style as well, but this would be MUCH more difficult.
Lastly, I think the time has come for Holla Forumsacks to do some statistical analyses of our enemies.
Time to learn R!

Also, that post makes it seems like I mean 'the alt-right' by us.
In the first part, I'm talking more about the 'alt-right' which has a lot of overlap (at least in memes) with Holla Forums, whether we like it or not.

Also 'in the movement' was poorly worded since it's not really a movement in the political sense, but more moving along a certain ideological trajectory.

Sage because we are not alt-right

But still, it's pretty funny how they talk about "getting to" the "most prominent members" of a movement, and then using them to defuse it.
Was Milo's Twitter ban actually more harm than good? He was supposed to deradicalise people, and they cut him off!

We've established what the Holla Forums board generally thinks is "degenerate". We've covered that "degenerate" is in fact a word and does have a concrete definition.

So in that regard I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to convey to me, except to say what has already been said.

As you mention, however "but the problem is that things always change. it's contingent. it's based on our circumstances." which is exactly my point. Things change, always and forever. You cannot stop the ebb and flow of time even if you really wanted to. But you can learn from it.

History has shown when you use one word to describe a large collection of activities, this list either expands or contracts with time. Usually the former. So instead of simply using one word to describe the problems with the world today, we should strive to use many, or at least keep the context of the word abundantly clear in any conversations we do end up having. Having to explain it later only ends up adding to the confusion because inevitably someone misinterpreted what you were saying and, through various devices any of which may be a problem with them, they will not agree with how you frame the word now.

Frankly, I have no problem talking about the degeneration of the world. How the world degenerates or how people do behavior which causes a degenerative effect. I also don't have any particular problems with what has been laid out as "degenerate" activity within this thread. I really have a problem adding things like morals and other key parts of the argument into the word itself. Because where does it stop?

For instance, we can say "the world is degenerating because of a lack of moral values". Instead of simply saying "this world is degenerate". Both mean roughly the same thing, but the latter leaves a whole lot of room for interpretation. Of course strictly in a serious discussion sort of way. Not in a joking kind of way.

the ethos must be practical to the end of happiness.
something virtuous does such a thing.
something degenerate does not.

morals is just that.

there's assumptions people make, though. one can believe that doing what god wants is what truly will lead to happiness. then one will assume what it is that god wants, and then behave accordingly; and this will supposedly make them happy.

the argument for what is virtuous behavior is very much an inductive one. it's learned. you see all those things people do and how it turns out for them and make as strong as possible a conclusion about it. there's probably deductive arguments as well, intertwined, as usual.

this is a bit off topic, though. i'll bugger off.

Underrated post

OP's article is DnC as fuck

goddamit

*kikes

This ain't 4chan, bruv.

kek

Bro if they were inclined to perform rigorous scientific analysis they wouldn't be leftists in the first place

That's pretty racist, M8

LOL

You are such a faggot.

You object? You say that you don't take miles of dick into your mouth and anus? Too bad. Your first mistake is trying to apply the fallacy of middle ground to ideals on the "faggots" to arrive at an average to compare your own to. Your second is deciding that since you personally do not 100% agree with the average faggot that you have dreamed up, you do not fall into the category.

Whether you like it or not, you are by the simple definition currently part of "faggotry."

You know what gives me such great delight? We were theorizing before that we were a significant force. We had hints that other places took our content, our meme's, our language. That it all trickled down to other sites, and reality several years later…

and guess what? We were fucking right. The chans are the top sites of the social hierarchy of the internet. So when we made this smug, but somewhat unverified opinion on ourselves. Many of us still had this "but you are just shitposting neets, nobody cares about an imageboard" and we had no evidence to the contrary, no direct evidence.

But look at us now. This static feeling that we have build up, it fit our eventual evidence like a glove. When people here were surprised that the jews recognized us as a threat they were shocked, surprised even. Many people questioned whether or not this was all real.

But to me, as an oldfag, it was like I said above. The fame, fortune and recognition of our volition as a potent force, we always had. We have build it up only to become larger over the years. Only now the evidence from our enemies is starting to catch up to this fact.

But you want to know what the next big thing is that will catch up with reality? The fact that MSM media, and the tv jew in general is completely dead. And that the money struggle on web monopolies, like kikebook and jewgle is also being lost to the jews.

We are winning, and we are almost completely done with everything. We are like 80% done to fix into reality the machinations that will save the white race. It may take some time to respond to us, but I am fairly sure that its already done.

That last 20% however is trying to persuade to remove the degenerate races in the countries however.

This is true for the most part. And it worked for the left for a long time, because a well functioning normie would think: "The media says Right wing extremists are bad? Well, I'm not one of those. I don't do anything extreme." But as time goes on, and the left grows more hysterical, the right-minded normies begin to see that the media is indeed talking about them, whether or not they've actually done anything.

And once they realize that they are (Apparently!) extremists, then they have no reason not to own the label.

This is even more true of "Racist". It's nearly to the point where it is no longer an insult except to people firmly on the left. They don't even realize they've worn it out.

With that I mean, by the jews, as in the jews are losing obviously.

being relevant sucks, now we have to worry about them copying us.

You talk like you want the madness to go this far, you talk like you want everything to burn.

What the fuck is a 'degree of Radicalization'? What metrics do they use to pull that out of their ass? A dragon dildo?

The literally hitler scale.

when we hit .99 kek will smile on our dubs and the fuhrer will be reincarnated.

Anyway, when will everyone notice how retarded these memes in media shit is? SJW feminazis are laughing stock for the main population nowadays, after so may fuckups

From the horse's mouth.