GUERILLA

French novel depicting civil war becomes a best seller

Written by Laurent Obertone, French nationalist journalist, the trailer for the books ends with a quote from an anonymous French policeman who says "This is literally what we're expecting…".

It seems like a lots of libraries try to hide the book or don't even put them on their shelves, you have to ask them for it.

It's literally #1 sell on Amazon in the "crime novel" category, and ranked THIRD over all categories (see pic related)… despite a complete media blackout as you can imagine, although they are more and more concerned about the "fachosphère" (the French nationalists internet medias and movments) and writting thought police books about it.

I've no official article about this, I'm just telling you like it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocivilwar2017.wordpress.com
amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474926073&sr=8-1&keywords=the camp of the saints
youtube.com/watch?v=bBXstwf1ZUA
gen.lib.rus.ec/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal#Poland
la-survie.blogspot.com/2016/09/guerilla-le-jour-ou-tout-sembrasa.html
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-true-history-of-muslim-conquests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still not used to things progressing so fast. I thought it'll be all be boring for at least 10 years lel

arent le camp des saints and soumission popular as well?

I've been expecting shit to hit the fan for 4/5 years now.
I was too late to do anything properly about it too (was doing a degree to try and look into it.. I'm months from graduating still..

Any scans yet?

It just got released a few days ago.

I was half expecting to not see it until around 2040-2050 myself when the minority status hit with how fucking retarded we were just a few short years ago.

Now anything is possible. Could be this year, could be 10 years.

I know some Nazis in Paris. Should I send them the link to the book? I don't know French so it's not like I can read it to see if it's any good.

Juif. La France est pas pour vous

Anyone read it here ? Is it any good ?

Will there be a translation from frog?

Also do you know about any "highlights" from the book? What should the reader expect?

Here's a good short story in english.

“The Islamic Caliphate in France and Europe: The 2017 European Civil War”

eurocivilwar2017.wordpress.com

French/pol/ should take a hold of the digital version.

is there an English translation?

It's the French, of course there isn't and there wont be.

If somebody can provide me with the scan I will translate it.

The Camp of the Saints is terrifying.

summary?

euorp gets pood

Just fucking read it

One million immigrants arrive in the France of the 70s. Population doesn't realize what happens because immigrants are peaceful, army is too weak to intervene and quickly overwhelmed, clergy welcomes them with open arms because it's the right thing to do… Once they realize the terrible consequences of such a massive immigration, it's too late.

Look here:

was it written in the 70's?

You should look into the background of the author.

Here is a link to actually buy it, which I recommend above PDFs always if possible.

amazon.com/Camp-Saints-Jean-Raspail/dp/1881780074/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474926073&sr=8-1&keywords=the camp of the saints

Published in 1973 and in English in 1975. It's strange how its fairly close to the liberal mindset even today.

The biggest difference is that the immigrants don't really kill anybody, they just swarm everything and demand anything. Some of them do kill and what not but the native liberals go on rampages against everything, except for a few die-hard French patriots who fight the invaders.

The author did get in trouble for the book but still won awards for it, i don't think he wrote anything as politically charged again however.

1970s when was the white birth rate dropped below replacement. Many times people in the know leak info to artists or sometimes that guy may and read or seen something that made him come up with the idea around that time.

I was really surprised that Jean Raspail is still alive.

Soumission had an english translation but it took an extra year

Shit going down lad

It's not that they dont realize until too late, it's a minority that ever realizes. The leftists and basic bitches are still virtue signalling about how it's the right thing to accept so many rapefugees as their country is destroyed.

Interesting, I'll read it once I can get my hands on a copy

Interesting, indeed. I wonder what the market is like for well-written right wing fiction these days?

English language fiction, that is.

Are the three French books (Camp of the Saints, Soumission, and this new one) all there really is on this? Nothing in English?

Also, has anyone who's read the English translation of Soumission give a Holla Forums review?

I remember having seen an Irish review; Houellebecq lived in Ireland for a while.
I can't find it. It was on a quite anonymous blog, not the Irish times.

No happy ending through force of arms? What ugly defeatism.

Is it translated?

And more important, is the book good?

nice google translate

la france ne pas la maison d' juif

bump

see

I wouldn't mind joining the french foreign legion if I get to kill niggers and arabs.

THE HORROR

youtube.com/watch?v=bBXstwf1ZUA

I have Camp of the Saints in English. You can find it cheap on alibris.

The FFL is almost exclusively niggers and arabs with French officers

Absolutely untrue.

He signifies academic and counter cultural libs in collusion with a lib Msm and dumb weak Catholic humanitarianism as coalescing to create an emasculated culture unable to defend itself - lack of will, not tech and military capability

The next time I'm in frogland I want to pick up Raspail's "Le camp des saints", and this new book, and maybe some Houllebecq as well.

But what other fashy French books should I keep my eyes peeled for?

Soon

not really mostly slavshits. Niggers and arabs from north africa can migrate to France no problem some former colonial law thing.

Traditionally a crazed french men has lead the west into every major cultural change I see no reason that would change now

There won't be a successful civil war. The time for that was at least 20 years ago, same for England, Canada, and the United States. I'd imagine France will probably at least go down with a fight, though, something I don't expect to happen in any of the aforementioned countries.

Examples ?

Oh shit

Neat. I'm sure his book will allow many people to make certain mental connections and wake up a bit more.

Except it might be a French woman this time.

Thats the only way to win.

Its been a long time sine a French Man led Frenchmen to victory.

Jeanne?

I hope you're not thinking about the FN, because they're serious shit.

the what

They're trying to "purge" their nationalist elements, not to mention due to how the French election system has been set up it's almost impossible for them to win
The French system is even more jewy than the American system

Yeah, last time I heard about them they were trying to get the camel jockey vote.

care to share it?

Napoleon charlegmagne charles martle

What's the fucking point?

A Corsican and two Germans

They've been trying to get rid of "extremists" for the last couple years with the hopes in improving their image m8, the biggest one was the eviction of the party founder in 2015

They're certainly better than any alternative, but much like Trump or UKIP they're civic nationalists, useful for buying time at best

They're courting the gay and arab vote, they have absolutely no intention of changing anything. The party is crammed full of homos and kikes.

I've got an english copy of this edition, it's really nicely printed and a solid size. Well worth the price.

gen.lib.rus.ec/

Nice. I also like the current german edition which I bought pic from search engine

So is it any good?

wew

Camp of the Saints?

Never read it, but the chances of a novel that prophetic not being good are slim to none.

I'm tempted to buy it. The only thing that makes me hesitant is the knowledge that, if I read it, I will get nightmares.

I was talking about the book in the OP

Napoleon was French corsaians are french and the first reich encompessed France you twat

Beautiful, I hope it's in ten years.
Been fantasizing about killing Arabs for a while now.

Corsica was owned by The Most Serene Republic of Genoa until around the time of Napoleon's birth.

Napoleon is about as French as George Washington was English.

OP here.
Did not read Guerilla yet. But since Camp of the saints has its english translation, I of course highly recommend it. I read it just before the whole "refugee" mess, that was strange. But let's remind you that it is not about muslims, Raspail, who wrote that in 1973, just took Indians to just illustrate third world hordes.

yeah, I wonder sometimes if France ever viewed Corsican's in the same way England saw it's colonists.

There's the Northwest Front series, and Victoria, which is published by Vox Day's outfit. Neither of them are amazingly well written, and Harold Covington is part of the bad old days of the WN movement from Holla Forums's perspective, but both of them are fun in their own way.

Actually, Victoria probably isn't appropriate for Holla Forums, now that I think about it. The NWF stuff is pretty hilarious though, the best parts are definitely the antagonists, the protagonists are all kind of identical, which is a shame. They're all up on >>>/pdfs/

bump

Kek's been on our side all the time, Western traitors.
Worth it.

George Washington was pretty English, though? I live right by his ancestral home, it's flanked by two eagles.

So? They were still Germanic.

Kek beat me to it word for word.

Gdub was an English colonial who started a new country, we still call it mother england in law school, so same people by blood. Just goes to show you how as short people get about territory.

We're all pretty clearly white though.

*asshurt

France isnt england

I've long suspected that France would be the flashpoint for civil war within the EU.

With the recent calls for an army loyal to the EU and the reception of this novel, I fear I may have been right.

I can only hope that I was also right about armed citizens successfully toppling the EU with the aid of various noble families who still remember noblesse oblige.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal#Poland

Kek denied you your trips for false statement. England and France are the Western traitors. Who's getting blackd?
Don't let me get started on Germany and Russia.

Pic 2 related: places for Kek to farm loosh.

Catholic church is pozzed m8 thats not a strength

Arch catholic is where it's at. When the Vatican isn't in-line with the Bible we tell them to fuck out. Catholicism means we can take everything but have to make it fit to the Bible. No demon circles for us or extraterrestrial apotheosis, but we can be as spiritual as we want to be. There are people in Eastern Europe legitimately calling pic related the anti-Christ. Probably because he's a Jesuit and a Rotarian as well.

Polish Catholics are real, pre-WW2 catholics that would support a holy war if asked.
the nu-cosmopolitan catholics are just cucks who need even more of an excuse to poz themselves

Catholics want Francis out and another Wojtyla in. There is lot of resentment in the air.

(checked)

I still find it hard to believe tat some people trust Jesuits.

Every country that Poles enter in significant numbers, they soon insist is their clay. See eastern Germany, or their butthurt today over Britain not wanting them scabbing.

The Germans still have reparations open for blitzkrieg'ing us. I can't say about England being "our" clay but Poles haves been attacking rapefugee centres all the way. Recently a group of Holla Forumsacks have been arrested for setting fire on probably 16 rapefugee centers, maybe more.

Israel insists on reparations from Poland despite doing saving their asses Codreanu tactic :^) and now Assad's on their asses.

We saved Europe once from Rapefugee Crisis 1.0, and we'll do it again. Pic related, rare Pilsudski pepe.

We are quite possibly the worst goys.

Is it true saint Jeanne d'Arc got raped?

What is wrong with Jesuits? Historically they're one of the coolest orders. They didn't even allow genetic Jews or mudslimes to join until recently.

And they still are, genetically.

Do you think it's all a big coincidence that France happens to be right in the same place where the Franks settled? Or that Germany still refers to France as the Frankreich?

Yeah, in jail before being burned to death.

Isn't France half Germanic and half Celtic?

Not really, you see during the fall of the roman empire france (gaul at the time) population was 20 millions celtic romanised gauls.

The franks that invaded and took over were mainly men and from the dutch area. They were nearly 100 000.
They disolved in the gaul population and a few century later when their dynasty died out the capet took over.

Protestants don't like the Jesuits because they're highly intelligent and think strategically.

They're the one of the best defenders of the faith the Church ever devised.

A bit late but here's the first two books - in french, sorry no translation - of Laurent Obertone. I archived them in the image, rename it to "Laurent Obertone.7z" and extract.

Great books.

burgerican here, we respect you poland don't let them bully you

they are jewmanist reformers, go dominican or go home, also
stay wog

Bump…

BTW, I saw and commented on two Holla Forums fiction (general) threads that got bump locked or deleted last week … what's the deal with that bullshit? Why is that an off limits topic?

Are there any English reviews/articles on it? I couldn't find many

They are also rabid materialists.

So you found a couple/few? Could you link to them please?

*any

Even specifying English results only gives you nothing

He was also known for his thick Italian accent and was nicknamed The Italian while in military academy.

Eventually he married a German princess.

Ah, too bad. I can speak a little French so maybe I'll try to give a Francais search a shot later and come back with a little run-down.

Is that a short story or part of a book? Doesn't look like Part 2 was ever completed … or am I just finding it? Interesting nonetheless.

Guerilla:

"The civil war was inevitable.
Live revelations of the last three days of France.

In a dark and not too distant France, a raid in a dangerous city turns into tragedy: a policeman in an ambush loses his temper and shoots a sandnigger.

The city is set ablaze and the country flies out of control. From town to town, the fire spreads across the Republic.

Law enforcement, thugs, terrorists, officials, journalists, and citizens, all are overwhelmed by the tidal wave of chaos.

Quickly, electricity, water facilities, and other networks begin to lack supplies, order, means of communication, transport and rescue services. The countryside withstands the tide, but companies are raided and cities fall prey to violence, looting and massive fires. Terrorists, taking advantage of the unrest, trigger violent actions on a large-scale by land, sea, and air.

Deprived of everything and left to themselves, citizens prepare to deal with the carnage.

The events described in guerrilla are based on the work of French intelligence officials. After two years of immersion with agents of the special services and other terror experts, the author of the masterpiece Utøya (Breivik case), and an investigator of the phenomenon written about in the ultra-realistic French novel the Clockwork Orange, plunges us into the climactic story of the civil war.

Born in 1984, and a journalist who graduated from Lille with degrees in history and anthropology, Laurent Obertone is the author of the Clockwork Orange France, utøya (2013, Ring) and La France Big Brother."

la-survie.blogspot.com/2016/09/guerilla-le-jour-ou-tout-sembrasa.html

Bump

The last year I`ve been seeing more Somomali`s on the streets (Netherlands). They are ugly and small but are o so cruel.
You can tell that they lack a spark of the divine (whatever that may be), they are truly alien to the European man.
The muds want to turn the whole world into a mudshit hellhole and the Africans will be the shocktroops.
War is coming, praise Kek.

This interview might be of intrest to some of you.
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-true-history-of-muslim-conquests

Millions of poos flood into France after a famine in South Asia. Cucks and kikes use this as an opportunity to abolish European civilization. Basically the same thing that is happening now, except that in the book a group of stronk hwhite men fight a heroic last stand against the brown tide.

The Camp of the Saints is one of the best books that I have read, the protagonists are literally a right wing death squad, white men who take it upon themselves to kill as many browns as possible. Houellebecq's Submission is milquetoast cuckoldry in comparison.

Every PMC, PMIF and intelligence agencie are expecting major SHTF between today and 2025, peaking at 2030.

I don`t speak fag so I hope there is an english version soon.

Jewsuit Order is founded by crypto-jews you fucking idiot

At first I thought the title was Gorilla….

yes, Loyola was a sephardic kike.

disregard green text

quand version Anglaise

Successful for whom?

Bump. French Holla Forums thoughts? Where are you those guys?

French here
The publisher of that book is a kike-wannabe crook who went from antisemite to ultra-zionist right wing for the shekels. He pushes that very specific agenda (muh terrorist muslims, "our greatest allies", etc).
/thread

Stupide goy

I also want to know, dammit

Not a bad writer, whoever it is, but I felt the chapter was way too insular, 10,000+ words, or whatever it was, about one general's thoughts in a meeting.

Does anyone know why redpilled fiction threads have been deleted or bumplocked lately? At least the last two I saw/commented on?