How do i change my board style?

Hey guys, can you tell me how this works?
I want to change my board's theme/style

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/stylesheets/style.css
i.imgur.com/
media.8ch.net/
fonts.googleapis.com/
fonts.gstatic.com/
8ch.net/faq.html#i-created-a-board-how-do-i-manage-it
8ch.net/css/index.html
w3schools.com/css/css_examples.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

newfag

thanks for the help

Newfags OUT. Especially newfags from whatever retarded country you're from.

Install Gentoo you dweeb

what? tf's that?

man, i just want to know how to change my board's theme, cmon..

alt+f4

click options in the top right corer to get pic related

habby? gud

goddamnit why the fuck did you tell this piece of shit? op can figure it out for herself, she's a big girl

i already know that..

thanks for trying to help me, but im talking about the board settings/moderation, i want to change the default theme of my board.

Wow, you really are stupid as shit

cause i think the population of this site is too low. your totally right though. this is all stuff someone can easily figure out by themselves.

Also if they cant figure out this, then figuring out how to make a style sheet might seem too complicated, so i could just be doing nothing

learn css3

either dick around with the inspection tool in your browser, editing shit and googling keywords till you understand how stuff works, or find a tutorial online

here's the basic style for Holla Forums i think, for a reference of what a style sheet looks like outside of the inspect tool

I already have a css file here, but i want to know how to put it in a url like this one:

just this.. i already have the css file here

Allowed URLs:
i.imgur.com/
media.8ch.net/
fonts.googleapis.com/
fonts.gstatic.com/

how can i put the css in those?

is embedding images in the css allowed?

lol

i think so.. i have a official css here, i just want to make it the default one on my board..
and change some colors..

i dunno, i dont have a board and i dont know css, i just search around for stuff trying to find relevent answers.

8ch.net/faq.html#i-created-a-board-how-do-i-manage-it
OR
maybe try to ask on irc

ALSO
check out this hot mess of a board
8ch.net/css/index.html

me too, but is incredbly hard to find helpful stuff related to 8ch outside this site, i searched for hours and didnt find anything about changing the default board stylesheet

check out this hot mess of a board
8ch.net/css/index.html

A work of a master..

halp

what I mean is embedding in the form of base64 encoded binary data, does 8ch allow that? that way problems with external hosts could be avoided

n

bump cuz im desperate

try >>sudo
there are retards everywhere on 8ch, but Holla Forums seems to concentrate the worst in one small corner

I agree with you and im following your tip, thanks!

Before you do anything, do this

here is a great resource site for CSS.

w3schools.com/css/css_examples.asp

*STILL NOT SOLVED

I WANT TO MAKE YOTSUBA MY BOARD'S DEFAULT THEME, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE IN THE STYLESHEET FIELD?

HANG YOURSELF, SHITKSIN

*BACK TO POL

PASTE THIS INTO THE CSS
[CODE]
BODY {
BACKGROUND: #FFE4E1;
[/CODE]
THANK ME LATER

LOOKS LIKE I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE BRACE. MAKE SURE TO PUT } AT THE END OF YOUR CODE

THANK YOU

WHERE CAN I CHANGE THE CSS OF MY BOARD??
INB4 NEWFAG

YOU ARE A TERRIBLE NEWFAG
FROM YOUR DASHBOARD, SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU FIND THE SETTING BUTTON
CLICK AND AND SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU FIND THE CUSTOM STYLESHEET BOX. PASTE YOUR CSS IN THERE. THE PREREQUISITE IS THAT YOU KINDA NEED TO KNOW CSS

I COPIED AND PASTED THE YOTSUBA.CSS TEXT AND NOTHING HAPPENED, WHAT DID I DID WRONG?

YOU CANT SEE YOUR STYLESHEETS IF YOURE LOGGED INTO A MOD ACCOUNT

I LOGGED OFF AND STILL DOES NOT WORK
LOOK, I TRIED WITH THE 2CHANNEL CSS AND NOTHING HAPPENED TOO, WTF I DID WRONG?

WELL FOR STARTERS THAT IMAGE LINKED IN THE BODY CSS IS A RELATIVE PATH AND UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR PATH RELATIVE TO THAT IMAGE YOU NEED THE ABSOLUTE ONE. CSS ALMOST NEVER WORKS FROM A COPYPASTA. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK AND EXPECT ELEMENT ON ALL THE SHIT, FIND ITS CLASS/ID AND WRITE PUT THE CHANGES FOR THAT CLASS/ID IN CSS YOURSELF, UNLESS SOMEONE AROUND HERE HAS A TESTED AND WORKING STYLESHEET FOR YOU

IT DOESNT UPDATE FOR A WHILE. GIVE IT SOME TIME

I USED THE ORIGINAL 2CHANNEL CSS, I NEED TO WAIT?

YOU CAN CLEAR YOUR CACHE TO SPEED IT UP. I ALSO FORGOT THAT MANY BOARD CHANGES DONT UPDATE UNTIL SOMEONE MAKES A POST. MAKE A TEST POST

AN user JUST COMPLAINED ABOUT THE CHANGE IN THE CSS, BUT FOR ME NOTHING HAS CHANGED, I ALREADY CLEARED THE CACHE, WHATSGOINGON?