Cuckchan Holla Forums is this desperate to call Wonder Woman a flop

Cuckchan Holla Forums is this desperate to call Wonder Woman a flop
This is borderline delusional at this point.
boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83790519

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83784396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boards.4chan.org/tv/thread/83784396
The salt is real

Post screencaps, I'm not reading all of that shit.

pretty much this.

You mean like The Dark Knight Rises?

it's like you're setting yourself up for failure

i am in utter shock and awe, it's like this hasn't always happened.

Ever asked yourself why they are all getting brought up by Chinese companies even though their movies are so successful?
They are running massive deficits due to their Current Year propaganda and no one watches it after the word goes out that it's shit.

I strongly doubt that the Hobbit got the exactly the same cash return(3 bil) as LOTR did since it was a festering pile of shit.

don't be an antisemitic user.

It's hard to say what the hell a movie does nowadays because the (((accounting))) is designed to either hide profits or hide failures.

Ultimately the guys who make movies have access to the guys who run the printing press. Movies are propaganda designed to forward their causes, so they have more or less infinite money to do so. Money can be nearly limitless as long as you apportion it sparingly and are taking enough of it back from the goy herd in taxes.

Fuck off back there you kike faggot.

Wonder Womyn is the Dworkin of films.

It's because they pour more cash into marketing than they do the movie itself. Kikes are not purely capitalistic. They will take a loss for the purpose of propaganda.

Kill yourself.

Has to be a parody post.

how successful was empowering woman of representation and wonder? top at the box office?

ls totally authentic, i was there and i was the bull

Somebody who's seen it want to fill me in? I'm not gonna go to the theatre and watch another crappy cape movie after the piss that was BvS and Suicide Squad.

You're worst than the maisiefaggots

cuckchan was just saying before that beauty and the beast underperformed when its the tenth highest grossing film of all time, they are honestly little kids.

Then everyone stood up and clapped.

I don't care bout cuckchan. I am NOT gonna watch fucking wonder woman. I am tired of all the movies where women are incredibly awesome and guys are retarded. You can smash the patriarchy all you want, this is not for me. And by the way, she isn't even beautiful. If she at least had some ass and tits I might've gave it a try.

uhhh cuck cuck cuck uhhhh cuck a ducka duck cuck

Why are you so mean, user?

What did he mean by this?

back up, kike