Pro-Trump & Anti Hillary Ads

The debate is the number one thing trending on google right now. Let's gather some adverts in this thread that are "normie friendly" and start releasing the floodgates. Everyone's eyes are looking right now.

(Consider labeling them if they are geared towards a certain demographic)

Feminists

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/file_store/2d681f028868ae9289e534be952b0cd22b741f7ca282a77d2fd7b702e154ddd9.webm
8ch.net/file_store/9bf5c3f44b542e18133d250dcf44761af7e6d15bc17ab6a22ebdb649198e705e.webm
8ch.net/file_store/7139d328c475ce64e66cd3031f7fc20a4b14ce68050704de586126c743bcf13a.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary wanted the wall

Bump for good thread.

Have a couple of videos too, but some need converting.

Does twatter and kikebook support VP9 webm?

There's a good general pro Trump video posted here:

8ch.net/file_store/2d681f028868ae9289e534be952b0cd22b741f7ca282a77d2fd7b702e154ddd9.webm

Trump Super Hype

The Snake Lyric

MAGA Movement

8ch.net/file_store/9bf5c3f44b542e18133d250dcf44761af7e6d15bc17ab6a22ebdb649198e705e.webm

The LION

Hillary straight-faced lying on Benghazi

8ch.net/file_store/7139d328c475ce64e66cd3031f7fc20a4b14ce68050704de586126c743bcf13a.webm

Hillary exposed emails too classified for Congress to see

Schools subverted by BLM/SJW under Obama/Hillary regime

KKK Mentor

Race Pandering

Infinite Cringe

Might be a bit too red-pilled for normies, but it is fun.

Hold Back the Night

Since I was primed and ready for mind control programming, I was taken to Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Tinker Air Force Base is where many of Johnston's mercenaries had been programmed and I became a "tinker belle"–mind control programmed through high voltage, sleep, food and water deprivation, and subconscious mind manipulation. I was programmed to carry out my first trial run operation. This involved carrying a large quantity of cocaine that had been brought back in on one of those airplanes, to load it up and carry it to a remote area in Washita Forest in the neighboring state of Arkansas. It was 1978. I've since identified this area as the Mena Airport.

I was instructed to deliver a message, a package of information, and a small quantity of J. Bennett Johnston's personal stash of cocaine to then-Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton. That was my first exposure to Bill Clinton. I saw him cut out two lines of cocaine and snort it. Yes, he did inhale–cocaine. In 1978, Bill Clinton was already heavily involved in the drug industry.

I didn't have a sexual encounter with Bill Clinton then. My sexual exposure to Bill Clinton was extremely limited because I witnessed Bill Clinton involved in homosexual activity. I know that Bill Clinton is bisexual, leaning far more towards the homosexual end.

Consider what's been done to our society since he's been in office. Just this past year, he ordered that we have "gay celebration month" in our school system. That's not gay "awareness" day. This is gay celebration month and Bill Clinton ordered it. It was Hilary Clinton that accessed my sex programming. It was Hilary that I was sexually exposed to. It is my experience that she, too, is bisexual, leaning far more towards a homosexual end.

In 1980, I was twenty-three and my daughter Kelly was born in Louisiana. She was born right into the CIA's MK Ultra Project. Her level of victimization was much more sophisticated than mine was. Their technology had advanced tremendously by that point. She was subjected to the military/NASA mind control "harmonics" programming as well as the trauma based mind control that I was subjected to. I never contributed to her abuse but I was powerless to help her. I couldn't think to stop what was being done to her anymore than I could think to run away.

Back before the "rite to remain silent"–way back when I was just an itty bitty kid and had hoped–had the ability to think at all, and had hoped that there was someplace in this world where good people existed, where they didn't hurt each other, and I'd dreamed of having a bunch of kids myself. Because I knew that those kids weren't going to be abused. That was one of my fantasies, one of the last hopes that I'd had and now I finally had a daughter of my own - but she was born right into the project and there was absolutely nothing that I could do. As soon as she was born, Senator Byrd ordered that we be transferred back to Nashville, Tennessee.

We were transferred to our second mind control handler, Alex Houston–a ventriloquist and stage hypnotist in the country music industry. Alex Houston followed Senator Byrd's orders to ensure that Kelly and I were at specific places at certain times to carry out the criminal operations that we were forced to participate in and to fulfill the perversions of those controlling our country. The country music industry provided a cover for bringing us into various military and NASA installations for sophisticated mind control programming.

One of our primary mind control programmers was Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino. He was with the psychological warfare division of the US Army and founder of the occult "Temple of Set" that is proliferating on our military bases under the guise of a religion. He doesn't have any religious beliefs that I ever saw, but he used occultism as a trauma base for mind control. The only Satanic power that I ever experienced by Aquino was in the form of a stun gun. The high voltage that he administered to both my daughter and I, compartmentalized memories of programs for later access by certain government leaders and ClA-sanctioned drug lords that had the codes, keys and triggers to that program.

And you wanted dubbs, right?

Fight Song

The Calling

Here you go, fams.

Bump.

Bump.

Hillary must go to prison.

If this sumbitch has something truly incriminating he has 3 hours left to post it.

The shock will completely make Hillary lose focus during the debate.

but trump is bane