Teal Deer

what happened to him Holla Forums? He hasn't made a video in a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T0-kYGtyQxA&feature=push-u&attr_tag=X1pTi4sVOGHMBBhx-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of his vids are pretty boring imho
on the topic of the thread, he's probably a student and had finals and papers to do

F

No idea who that is, but is why that deer looking at me in a sexually suggestive manner?

youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ

this reeks of furfaggotry…

So, he's just another Youtuber that finds extreme examples of SJW bullshit and uses to stereotype "the left" as a whole? Like Tucker Carlson for Millennials

Would you say that it smells musky?
:^)

yes, but he's not a toxic centrist like Sarcuck of Mossad. his arguments are typically well thought out and very well researched. not as well researched as the alternative hypothesis, but researched nonetheless

I'll check him out sometime.

From what I've gathered from some of his videos, he's probably a former soldier, maybe a corpsman. He's mentioned knowing soldiers quite a few times, and has described basic training in the British army in a pretty detailed manner. He's also mentioned having serious medical problems and going places for treatment, so I just figured that he's a former soldier who was injured somehow. His knowledge on scientific matters would suggest he has some background in education, and the fact that he always picked up on memes before the normalfaggots heard of them would suggest that he frequents some chan or another, as does the fact that he seems to value anonymity and has never released pictures or even vague information of himself. He also mentioned frequenting burlesque clubs.

He's also directly implied that he's a jew. He probably also has money, since he's mentioned going on weekend trips to expensive spas in Oxford.

So if I were to try to guess at his background from what I've heard of him, I'd say that he's a richfag jewish chan user who joined the British military, got fucked up, got an education after returning home, and spends his days visiting burlesque clubs and making youtube videos as he slowly dies from some medical condition. Not sure how much of that is accurate though.

The fact that he's not made any videos for a month makes me think his absence might be due to his medical condition.

he's a gay

He sounds like a jew i'm a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0-kYGtyQxA&feature=push-u&attr_tag=X1pTi4sVOGHMBBhx-6

Hi tl;dr. So what was it that caused that long gap anyway?

I have a fucking life, that's what.

i'm a nigger that's what I'd expect most people who post on 8/b/ to do.

COOL VIDEO
IT MAKES ME THINK TLDR POSTS ON 8 RATHER THAN 4

WHO THE FUCK CARES? I'm a dataminer btw.

K THEN

THAT'S A HOT DEER!

HE'S A FAG

DEFO HAS THE VOICE OF ONE