Let's see who the plebs are

it's already pretty obvious

meep meep when you kill a canadian do they bleed syrup t.b.h no homo

Canadians are the same as amerifats and you know it.

I'm a a new englander and our syrup is greatly superior to candians, but I wouldn't expect sugar eaters to know the difference.

honey and maple syrup are similar tier
if anything, honey's actually better
you get more bio-magnification of phytochemicals, and aforementioned allergy resistance. additionally, honey is optimized for animal consumption. i've never eaten raw honey comb, but i bet it'd be hella good
meanwhile, maple syrup comes from a tree and requires extensive processing to be eaten
refined = cancer

Maybe if you're eating aunt jemima, all you have to do is boil it and if it's not pleb-tier syrup it's done in a wood-fired evaporator.

KEK

Imagine, being so fucking assblasted about the type of sugar you ingest that you make a whole semi-ironic tier list about it. First of all, accept the fact that anything sweet probably has sugar in it, and therefore all types of sweet eaters from maple syrups cucks to granulated sugar retards are equally shitty people who shovel their dumb fat fucking faces with unnecessary sweeteners. Second, realize that the true connoisseurs of consumption are the ones who engage in the usage of non shit, non artificial sugar replacements, such as Stevia or Erythritol.

Obviously they're not important because maple syrup doesn't have them and it's delicious.

How about you go boof some splenda fag.

keep boiling, cuck

If you want to be a pleb you can get the industrial maple syrup made with a reverse osmosis machine. I'm sure the canadacucks would be happy to have you.

Splenda is an artificial sweetener. Did you even read what I wrote, or were you so frightened by a contrasting opinion that you immediately chose to lump me in with brain dead ARTIFICIAL sweetener mongoloids. I was talking about natural sweetener replacements, which provide the sweetness of sugar that humans crave without the same health penalties found in excessive sugar consumption and the other slurry of problems found in ARTIFICIAL sweeteners. Please read what I write instead of skimming over it in a blood sugar spike induced high.

Again, artificial sweeteners are shit and my original post reflects that sentiment. Also, Erythritol does not cause digestion issues in nine tenths of the population, and the small portion that does experience symptoms does not notice anything until over fifty grams of the substance is consumed at once. Nobody should be eating that much sweetener in a day let alone one sitting. Even if your special little baby tummy wummy can't handle Erythritol, what about Stevia? Xylitol? Yacon Syrup? Face it, sugar is for brainlets and poorfags.

yeah, i'll stick to the sweetener my fellow mammals have been eating for millions of years

i've had sugar alcohols before and they taste fucking weird. ruin the experience of consumption.

stevia's alright for things with strong taste, but i only use it because i have huge fucking box of it from costco that i'm not gonna waste

but we're talking superior sweetener here, so stevia, not actually being sucrose, glucose, or fructose, doesn't taste good and therefore doesn't even compare

I've never heard of any of this but how can you know for sure it wasn't developed by (((scientists)))?

That's not how a reverse osmosis machine works, all it does is take out water-molecules, otherwise it would just be dehydrating.
You think bees wipe their feet every time they go in a hive? I've seen honey bees eat my jizz before, maybe I should just put that straight in your honey.

your all plebs to me

Did you know that in the US brown sugar is made by adding molasses to already refined sugar?

i eat sugar cane itself, boy

sometimes i even order it from Florida, despite it being an illegal import to my state,
i dont even give a fuck

I'm sure sugar would taste odd to someone who had been eating sugar alcohols their whole life. That might be an interesting test; get two groups of rats, one raised on sugar water and one raised on erythritol water, and then offer each group the opposite kind of water and see if they are willing to switch. However at this point, my argument isn't factual, so I guess I can concede and agree with you that your personal opinion of preferring the taste of sugar is true. Still doesn't change the fact it's unhealthy as shit to eat more than a few grams of sugar a day, and there are better alternatives for keeping yourself healthy beyond "it tastes better".

Natural sugar substitutes have existed for ages in many types of plants that are found 100% naturally. Perhaps they are being sold by less than reputable sources, but that's just a downfall of the way our consumerist culture is structured. You can probably find a local or otherwise safe source of these natural sugar alternatives. I agree that artificial sweeteners are big fucking scams without proper data to assess the health risks.

oh, silly me for thinking you were talking about using reverse osmosis (with a highenough membrane permeability) to filter out all the cancer-causing chemicals in maple syrup

for one it's sterile, you dingus, and if bees did use it to make honey, it's literally just using it as precursor. not """jizz""" makes it into the honey

and bees are fucking with flowers, so they're basically taking raw maple syrup (nectar) and turning it into honey themselves while retaining the natural and esoteric molecules.
the fact that there are medicinal, psychadelic, and flavored honeys all made naturally shows that it's infinitely superior to maple syrup, an artificial creation by igloos living in an environment starved of solar energy

but now that i think about it, a few days ago i ran some water over spilled brown sugar that i had been using for bacon and it was clear underneath

is that what you mean?

Maple syrup fucks up my innards.

fuck pretend i didn't just post that from my clipboard

Dumb american never had sirop d'erable

Google says: literally just faggot for maple syrup
ever seen a video of how maple syrup is made?
looks processed to me

Both honey and maple syrup are healthy. Why would you shitpost against honey. Oh, I get it. Because you're Canadian.

If you have ever had "pure" maple syrup (the expensive shit) you would know tje difference.
Pure maple syrup only undergoes one stage of processing after being taken from one of pic related. It's simply boiled down for concentration.
Afterwards it tastes like cream/pure sugar with a HINT of the "maple" taste that you get from pleb syrup like aunt jemima's, and has a consistency slightly thicker than water. Actual maple syrup isn't very thick at all.

enjoy cancer

Enjoy cancer. :3

You're clearly not a connoisseur of syrup because how much maple taste is in it depends on the grade (which is determined by the time of season the run is from). Dark syrup from the end of the season has a lot of maple flavoring.

Are you the guy from the uncuck your diet thread?

-You

Désolé, Monsieur. Tu m'as battu.

I use polymerization on your :3 with my :^)

lmao
no, i don't buy three fourths of their bullshit
they're just retards who don't understand how their bodies work and who turn to the easiest thing for them to control, i.e. diet
but canalization, that's not ideal. not saying never eat caramelized foods, but it's not ideal

Huh…

You forgot

I didn't read the whole thread but just figured there were only a handfull of people on the board who would worry that much about how food is processed.
Honestly honey, even raw and local, just lacks the full-bodied taste that I like syrup but they're definitely on a similar tier, and I would even put raw sugar pretty close. I try not to use a lot of sugar but when I do I'm going to use my favorite.

that's a fair point
i don't really have much use for sweetener
but when i get some honey, i let that shit crystallize a bit and oowee granular, gooey, and super sweet
it all comes down to personal taste

I like maple syrup and honey about equally. I just don't eat either very often because I have an aversion to sticky hands. Call me a pleb, if you like. I couldn't care less about health considerations. The longest lived people on this planet smoke cigars and drink whiskey into their nineties.
tl;dr stressing over healthy choices is about as unhealthy as it gets.

Where's aspartme, the God-tier sweetener?

nice gif. may his shadow fall upon thee.

aspartame? is that the same thing as saccharine? because i know that shit is made from coal tar byproducts

MAY HIS (((DIVINE))) SHADOW FALL UPON THEE.

TEST (((TEST))) TEST

WEIRD, LETTERS OUTSIDE THE PARENTHESES WERE NOT CAPITALIZED BY ME.