Meeting Jason Unruhe

Who wants to meet the man, the myth and the legend? The one, the only JASON UNRUHE *eccentric cheering* *loud music*

Are you prepared to be blown away by the sheer elegance of his application of dialectics? The beauty of long, extravagant beard, his exquisite hamster like facial structure? Only the very lucky can have this once in a lifetime chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

justpaste.it/maoistrebelnews
espressostalinist.com/2016/06/30/lin-biaoism-and-the-third-world-how-idealism-distorts-class/
maoistrebelnews.com/2016/07/01/espresso-stalinist-simply-not-capable-of-debate-honesty-or-adult-behaviour/
espressostalinist.com/2016/07/01/color-me-unimpressed-rejoinder-to-jason-unruhe/
maoistrebelnews.com/2016/07/01/espresso-stalin-shows-his-ignorance-and-dishonesty-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=l0awz9LbvCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

justpaste.it/maoistrebelnews

I'd rather meet with an untimely end.

How 'bout no.

TruDank how's fb since I left

Take a look at this tankie vs. tankie exchange between Espresso Stalinist and Jason:

espressostalinist.com/2016/06/30/lin-biaoism-and-the-third-world-how-idealism-distorts-class/

maoistrebelnews.com/2016/07/01/espresso-stalinist-simply-not-capable-of-debate-honesty-or-adult-behaviour/

espressostalinist.com/2016/07/01/color-me-unimpressed-rejoinder-to-jason-unruhe/

maoistrebelnews.com/2016/07/01/espresso-stalin-shows-his-ignorance-and-dishonesty-again/

Jason is incapable of thinking in a linear fashion. ES, as tank as he is, exposes Maoism Third World as absurd, unscientific, and anti-Marxist. Instead of going after his major points, Unruhe accuses him of making personal attacks.

Pretty good, been zucked a few times.

Go there and videotape it.
Bonus points if you get to ask him what 'doing revolution' is supposed to mean.

Watching The Room is doing revolution.

this tbh

THIS IS DOING REVOLUTION!

youtube.com/watch?v=l0awz9LbvCQ

literally who

Fucking lost it.

I also feel seven years old again. Fuck, I miss the 90s.

Honestly, it doesn't seem like it takes all that much to trig-ger the poor guy, like his ego is a giant balloon that can pop from anything.

I'd be afraid to meet him IRL just because it seems as if he'd lose it quickly.

Nah

Also
I knew he had to sell out to keep afloat in utube

Why doesn't MRN make videos on actual Maoists like Charles Bettelheim or Louis Althusser?

no

they also have lack of neck thunderf00t the british as far as not full blown nazi Holla Forumsacks are concerned

Speaking seriously. He is one of the worst Catholics I've ever seen.
Why does he claim to be Catholic?
What's more provocative then being a Catholic at a time where Fedora-bearers are at a rise in media representation and Christ-followers are often mocked?
He is a shallow self-promoting narcissist.
This explains it.

Who?

this guy jason has thousands of subscribers on his channel, some fat guy that lives with his mother is the one representing communism to the masses lol.
Milo at least has a job and goes to the gym.

is tf00t a rightist? Didn't know that.

Just for aesthetic reasons, pretty sure.

Social liberals are right-wing. Social democrats don't deserve to be called leftists.

He's not really that far right, just anti-sjw. He was against Brexit for example.

His job consists of saying controversial shit online for attention.
He's a tripfag trapped in the real world. No one should be proud of that.

He also jerks himself off to that liberal whore Ana Kasparian, what a huge fuckup.

Milo is a journalist that writes for beritbart.
He just used the alt right to get even more famous.

he's condescending towards workers in general and non-stem-fags and a liberal chauvinist imperialism apologetic british cunt.
he's very much center right.

It's because he's a Jewish/literal Zionist fag infiltrator sent to destroy any form of resistance to globalist through the inside. The "Dangerous Faggot" just happened believe all the same shit SJWs believed before the alt-right. But don't tell that to Holla Forums or they'll say your standards are too high.

You'll Cowards Don't Even Do Revolution

Only Unruhe could ruin a meme like that.

Don't act like you were surprised

Please go.

Since this is a thread about tankies what's up with /marx/ and Ismail? Whats the history behind them, I'm new and unfortunately there are no Holla Forums archives right now.

i actually i want to see that video

To be fair, there is nothing more Catholic than being a bad Catholic. My mother converted to Catholicism from some protestant sect and she bitched all the time about bad Catholics, while all the lifelong Catholics were just "that's how it is though." The big deal in Catholicism is forgiveness and it gives people a huge righteousness boner to go do bad stuff and then confess it to the Priest for forgiveness.

Niggas like you are the reason slurs stay slurs. I say this as a bisexual who likes black cock tickling my prostate.

Are you saying gays are faggots, you faggot?

Maoism in general is that way. It's based on romanticism and moralism rather than science and materialism.

He's also a irrelevant shiting sodomite kike.

He's a crypto-Jew.

Based wordfilters

How embarrassing.

He removed it a while ago.

Care to explain how/why in detail?

I've never watched this guy's videos until now.

Wow.

Is he a troll or is he just that unlearned?

See:

He is as unironic as it gets.

Why does Unruhe take all criticisms levied at his bullshit Third Worldist ideology as a "personal attack?"

Because Unruhe is the embodiment of Maoist Third Worldism? The dialectic of revolution made flesh.

Because Unruhe is the embodiment of Maoist Third Worldism? The dialectic of revolution made flesh.

"Third Worldism" is the biggest bullshit out there. "White people are all reactionaries because they're white."

Don't make shit up. The idea is that people in developed countries are too spoiled and comfortable to revolt.