Exodus fags

To all the fags that are planning on doing an exodus: please leave. You are not wanted here.

Now can we have a pron thread or something?

Do you have a pic of this burgerloli without the watermark?

why does an 'exodus' need a specified, scheduled date? if you want to leave, just leave.

we're leaving 31 dec. everyone will. this board is garbage now so we'll deprive them of ad revenue with no traffic

I could try and clone it out if you really want.

you won't leave, you're too much of a pussy. you have nowhere else to go. if you were going to leave you would have already left.

The question isn't whether people'll leave, but rather how long they'll stay gone.

Pedos finally leaving?

it's pleb tier shoop, but there you go

Thanks for the shoop, can you do it to a higher res version?

sup senafag

same as always

More like being forced out.

shitposting and watching animems i see

I usually post a pedo thread and then hang around until it's deleted. I figure this keeps my participation in line with the degree of freedom of speech.

pretty much

hi

Big thanks.

big welcome, i guess. i'm not a graphics fag. that's pleb tier

I was too lazy to do it myself.

i was feeling not lazy. pay user back when you're not being lazy

Have a freshly made smug.

Saved!

Is this the senafag?

It seems like you reddit and cuckchan scum aren't hiding it anymore. This place is done for, and I'm only here to watch it collapse.

A year ago we had 2000+ active users.
Anons are staying gone, 2bh.

afraid so

Almost this, but not quite.
A lot of anons are so anti-Dysnomia and anti-Jim that they are just staying to fuck with them.
You underestimate the number of people who they have fucked over, and the will of those people to see justice done first-hand.

meep meep when you leave take all the pedos with you t.b.h. no homo

HAHAHAHHA LOOK AT OP'S GAY POST
Holla Forums fails so miserably its now mostly kiddies like OP posting here.

KEK

why would you post that

If you fuckers actually understood what was going on with this website, you would have all left months ago. You would have run like the fucking wind!
If you think Dysnomia is even remotely in charge of this board, you are an idiot. If you think Jim is in charge of this website, you are delusional.
Think about it for 2 fucking seconds!
Jim is wanted by the IRS, and confined to the Phillipines because they have no extradition treaty with the US. But the 8ch servers are in the US and have been reported numerous times by numerous sources as being a host for CP. Again, the servers, the physical hardware which is 8ch, and which is owned by a man who owes the US government tax money, is in the US.
Are you beginning to understand the situation now?
Dysnomia doesn't run shit. Jim doesn't run shit. This site is nothing but a government run datamine, geared heavily toward funneling data of purveyors of CP and their known associates. Nobody cares about the rest of the content. Look at the catalog, you can see that as plain as day! The mods, vols, and BO's do nothing except what they are told to do, and what they are told to do is maintain a social website where CP is against the rules but where anons can still post it if they want. And view it if they want. And d/l it if they want. And where the anons who view those images and videos can have their data mined.

This site is a front site, run by the US government, and has been for a long time.

A manufactured "exodus" is just another effort to maintain controversy and extend the life of a dying honeypot.

I wasn't talking about pedos, dumbass.
If your teenaged brain wasn't so fucking hardwired to think of everything in terms of its relationship with your dick, you would see that the vols Jim ejected when the government took the site over from him have been working ever since to destroy the site. Pedoshit has simply been a tool, one of many, used to undermine the government's efforts at stifling free speech. The fact that you can only see the one tool is reflective not of a limited effort of anons, but of your own limited intellect.

Why are you still here then? If you know so much then why didn't you leave?

t. burrhut pedo that got fucked over

the point he's making is that nobody will be leaving and it's a false flag

Then why are you still here?

Then why are you bitching about what he does?

The shift against pedos started with the take over of Jim. Jim is a mason and a former military officer or whatever. Means he is running this place for the US government directly or indirectly.

Either way this place is lost and serves merely as a data mining honey pot for kekistan faggotry. This is why most of the former user base left this place

funnily, i'm exodusing from cuckchan to here full time starting the 1st (GMT). when that i hate everything guy does his video, the pph will come back too.
:^)

every habbening on 8/b/ is a manufactured false flag

i'm a nigger

hm..

heh nice filter i'm a nigger

i'm an accelerationist at heart, call the police

So_is_8ch_also_a_honeypot

UNCLE_IS_DYSNOMIA,_DYSNOMIA_IS_SENAFAG!

all_of_web_is_huneypit

is_all_this_exodus_thing_initiated_because_of_recent_rule_changes_of_Holla Forums_?_That_it_now_bans_mild_lewd_minor_pics?_I_remember_this_place_being_full_of_it_but_after_a_while_I_came_here_and_it_was_written_in_announcement_that_it_is_not_allowed_to_post_those_kind_of_pics,_is_it_all_because_of_that?_