T. datamemer

Serious question. What happens when we exodus on the 31st? Where do we go? Will the traffic be higher than it is now? Is all of Holla Forums exodusing or just Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tree-board.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody is exodusing

this

We have nowhere to go. If we ever exodus, it'll either be suicide or resigning to normie websites.

Why is there so many exodus threads then? what is going on.

Is this secretly dysnomia?

we go to tree-board.net/

Assuming for the moment that an exodus (10% of 100 people is 10 people…hardly an exodus) happens, posting numbers will remain as they are or increase as the vols will be assigned to post threads and replies to compensate for the decrease in "real" activity.
This is something they already do during low-traffic times of the day and days of the week, so it will seem very natural.

Holla Forums sucks ass, that is what is going on
anons are just sick of dealing with it on their own and they are hoping that if they can get a bunch of people leaving together that someone will hold their hand and tell them where to go next.
Fact is that there are too few anons still here to have something large enough to qualify as an exodus, and those who are here are only here because nobody was willing to hold their hand and tell them where the fuck all the thousands of former Holla Forumstards ended up going.

interesting concept
sizable if verifiable

Instead of running out to a desert like a sissy faggots and dying there at least make a new Holla Forums on h8chan

You know vols arent actually assigned to inflate numbers, right?

same shit different domain

ive been around a fair few other chans and they all seem pretty dead, i think most of the Holla Forumstards moved on, imageboards are a thing of the past. we had our time, now normalfags have them

fuck you i'm a niggeralam. don't do this to me.

I wouldn't say that. 95 precent of normalfags still stick to there pozzed social media and youtube etc etc… I think the reason places like this have gotten quiet over the years is because of media and tv constantly pushing people to mainstream sites causing less and less people to 'explore' what else is out there. Also alot of anons have either moved on or an hero'd. The internet in general is a more quiet place now and its almost completely overrun with normalfags. Anyway, merry Christmas Eve

man_Its_making_me_cry_now

Nowhere_to_go
Chan_culture_is_dead
See_you_space_cowboys

lies_and_disinfo

if you're still here,_you're_not_leaving_t­bh

Are_we_all_crying_over_a_dead_horse_than?_

just shitposting really. enjoy Christmas :3

PLEAS, MAILMAN DO NOT LOK MY THREADS THANK.

FUCK OFF T B H

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY DATAMINING THREAD

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEIN A BITCCHH

TBH