Enjoy your shared monstershit universe

Enjoy your shared monstershit universe.

what happened?

Not so fast Hollywood scum!

I'm not a footfag, but I would rub her feet.

It did 139,000,000 worldwide fucking hell

The amazing spider-man 2 did better. I guess it spawn it's own cinematic universe

spidershit is a bigger sell

People rather see Wonder Woman for a reason

I was looking forward to a Russell Crowe Jekyll and Hyde standalone movie. No such luck.

Does it make you a footfag to enjoy rubbing feet? I like massaging all parts of a woman ever non-sexual parts like her feet. I don't wanna fuck them or cum on them or whatever footfags do but i'm not disgusted by them either. I'd be down with rubbing Kidman's feet while we talked about stuff.

Welcome to the future of movies, everything is a universe.

Success is the worst calamity of all.

I will

You liar, this is just the present. The future is all about making cinematic multiverses where crossovers are the norm.

What will be the final boss? something lovecraftian? crosseds?

The sad thing is this could maybe actually be fun, if they handled it right. They wont though.

>>>/reddit/

Cinema is for art, not fun.

Cinema, maybe, but what about flicks?

A Creature of the Black Lagoon and a Phantom of the Opera film would be decent if they didn't take it too seriously.

Power rangers will be Cars of capeshit?

David is a common biblical name like John and Paul.

Incredible how any of the ones i wanted to see is here, wake me up when they put at least 3 of them on that.

This is retarded. Wouldn't it make more sense to make a shared universe of slasher villains? Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, Michael, Chucky, etc?
I know a lot of them are not owned by Universal but whoever does own those properties, why not work something out?

Dracula Untold was meant to be the first Dark Universe movie but it was so terrible they pretend it never happened.

They probably will get in too

stop giving them ideas.

>no crossover turning into a harem of rape

It's like these kikes don't want my money.

Where's the spooky skeletons?