Mike Judge Presents: Tales From The Tour Bus

A new redneck cartoon from Mike Judge? Sign me the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/05/23/mike_judd_talks_gun_control_with_alex_jones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh. I'm on the fence about this. I personally think Judge hit his peak with KOTH and Office Space

He also cucked out big time, during the election season. Got the greasy negro and everything to do a short about how President Trump is the "first step" towards idiocracy.

Really shined a light on how pozzed his works really were. Just think back to all those unfavourable moments from those shows he did. Let it sit in your mind, for a while.

Which one?

Read the rest of the sentence, and put two and two together.

No, seriously. Which one?

He also sperged out about why gun control is good when he used to have episodes talking about how guns are not inherently bad. He kind of went full retard hypocrite.

Dunno m8 there was very little confirmation on how much of that was his input or his co-writer.
Keep in mind he created that show with a family of pussy vegans and wrote the clip with the greasy negro saying white people don't exist in the future hinting at white genocide.

He says he writes whats right for the characters, so it's hard to tell what his views are. Given that he takes quite a bit of effort to not take a side I'd say he's conservatively minded

I shouldn't have to spoonfeed you. Do the math.

The user you replied to just explained about how he cucked hard on gun control. He's anything but conservatively minded.

I would not have that much faith in creators anymore. A lot fo them became hypocrits and/or retards. A good example is how Eric Powell became a huge faggot when he used to make fun of hipster liberals, overly pretentious indie shit, clique bullshit in award ceremonies, and the type of person who would say not to judge other people based on politics. He ended up recanting all that bullshit and freaked out about why indie shit is good, why conservatives do not need to get awards, and how clique bullshit is fine if it means not letting people he disagrees with win. He did a complete 180.

Powerful stuff, links?

From what I've seen he's bretty ok as creators go in that god forsaken industry

When did he do this? He once went on Alex Jones and basically said Gun Control doesn't work

Yeah lads your research
salon.com/2013/05/23/mike_judd_talks_gun_control_with_alex_jones/

Archive that paedo-enabling shite

Soz lad just google it anyway

Is this like when Matt Stone was in the Michael Moore movie and he got pissed they had a South Park ripoff cartoon in it?

He doesn't mean Obama, he means the one from Idiocracy. I will leave a huge hint in the spoilers, leaving you to either take the high road and remember or (re-)watch Idiocracy or take the low road and see the spoiler.

OLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKER BODY WASH HAS 16 HOURS OF B.O.-BLOCKING POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is Terry Crews greasy? I would have never put two and two together

I wouldn't be surprised if someone finances a sequel/ reboot.

No spoonfeeding.

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/anywherebuthere/

It will be about why our future isn't like the first movie and why it's bad

>>>/auschwitz/