Desktop thread

Post you~re desktop.

i'm a nigger

datamining thread do not reply

please rate thx

Shadows 10/10
Borders 10/10
Sails 12/14

I was going to make the status bar dark, but that just made the whole thing feel "boxed in."

Maybe it would be a good idea to cycle it based on the time of day.

would pet/10

reminds me of something similar i said about pic related on 4ch/g/ awhile ago.
it's certainly not my desktop, but your post reminded me of it

It gave me inspiration to make a script that randomly picks fonts and colors from a list every time i spawn a terminal, so it's always something a little different.
It works for my desktop "theme" because my bars are black and the wallpaper changes every 10 minutes - so theres really no theme other than black.

amidoingthisright?

if thats a desk top whats this

deskbottom

rate mine

macfag with bad /mu/sic taste

Holla Forums worthy

TEEDUS HUNGERS FOR MOAR
10/10

Nice desktop, Rin.

7/10

Obviously I usually just have one or two tiled windows. But I have a nice wallpaper, so I'll play your stupid games.

Nothing to fancy over here.

ugly as hell

Is everyone on 8/b/ a former /g/ user or something? Not that I'm surprised or anything, /g/ is was one of the more intelligent boards and I doubt the rest of 4chan was smart enough to come to Holla Forums.

suprising number of gentoo fags here.

I haven't used 4chan since the GG exodus. I mainly visit Holla Forums and Holla Forums, /g/ as far as I remember is almost unusable due to the normalfags

True. By around 2010 it was full of irc cirlejerking trap kids.

I actually never got into /g/. Only started browsing Holla Forums after I left 4/pol/.

I'm a huge faggot

10/10

that's a nice picture but the anime girl ruins it.

how can you have them in the same music library?

okie dokie

my pixels are irritated

w t f

Do you people seriously never go outside or interact with anyone whatsoever?

what does it matter? what's bad about that?

also it would be pretty hard to browse the internet without any social interaction. everything on the internet is made by another person in one way or another, so at the very least you are forced to experience something that isn't entirely your own, which is pretty much the important part of social interaction.

Where did you get the idea that any of that wasn't bullshit written by a lonely autistic person stuck in the first stage of grief over the cashier i'm a niggery at the dildo store turning him down?

Vi'm a niggerimir Putin

hey ever dont talk about your alter-ego like that again or ill beat u up

hes a very sensitive ego who doesnt need that negitivity in his life rn