Are you guys serious about the jew hate? I mean all jews can't be like you describe them or what...

Are you guys serious about the jew hate? I mean all jews can't be like you describe them or what? Didn't the holocaust happen? I'm confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mephype93/status/759135105738616832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look up "jews in the media" and try saying that again

Lurk moar phaggot.

Every jew needs to die.

Only some of us want to gas all jews. Many cryptojews (ex: Stefan Molyneux) are on our side. It's mostly just Ashkenazi Zionist Jews who are the problem + the cryptojews who covertly work for them in media, politics, and big corporatations.

As for the Holocaust Hoax (aka 'Holohoax'), this is more than enough information to for a thorough debunking:

twitter.com/mephype93/status/759135105738616832

Try lurking for a year then killing yourself. What the fuck is with these shit threads.

I want them out but unfortunately that's not good enough because they will just subvert allies and turn them into enemies. That's what they do. Amputation is necessary.

Nits become lice!

Gas the kikes, the holocaust didn't happen! But it should have.

>>>/polarchive/
^Start here

Probably idiots from reddit or butthurt goons.

On that topic, there was an image that was a capture of a post from this board. It had seven questions that are foolproof ways to begin the redpilling process for the uninitiated. Do you have it somewhere?

blatant "journalist" is blatant

sage

Terribad effort. Why is it so hard for people to understand that yids are a genetic conspiracy against mankind?

Define happened, there were camps but they were concentration camps no death camps. There was no systematic gassing or executions. Tge prisoners who died in the camps died of starvation due to lack of supplies and disease. The real death toll is in the hundreds of thousands i think the real red cross write up was 400 thousand.

go back to reddit nigger.

Look at a map of the camps, every camp inspected by an american is a concentration camp where prisoners were just held. Everyone inspected by the soviets was a death camp. Thats what began my suspicion

Don't forget how many of these mass graves werent Jews, it was ethnic German POWs and population transfers where millions died due to poor sanitation and feeding. The real holocaust killed Germans; was perpetrated by the Allies and happened AFTER the German surrender.

Nope mane, how could you ever think these innocent bants were real hate? It's all just good fun oh chosen one, you are our greatest ally.

Well, technically if you put people in a prison and leave them there to starve to death, you are responsible for those deaths.

In 50 years when people look back at what the media said about Trump they'll think he was the worst person ever. So I don't really think hitler was what they want us to think

Which answer do you need for your Antifa blog?

They live in exile on the island of Madagascar, or they die.

OP HANGED

The emergent properties of jewish in-group preference and a high verbal IQ mean that when jews establish themselves in a society they turn everything shit for everyone else for as long as they are able, by relentlessly gaslighting their hosts and using said high verbal IQ to argue for their advantage rather than to reveal the truth or for the general good of the wider community.

If they stayed in their shtetls, in Haredi communities or in Israel I'd have no problem with them tbh.

You gotta give this to the kikes - they're all race realists and have no problem expressing in-group preference.

when your brother kicks you in the nuts, do you say thanks?
no.
you say fuck you, asshole.
then you twist his nipple.

Watch the documentaries "Hellstorm" and "The greatest story never told". Read "Culture of Critique" and "The Secret behind Communism".

Study revisionism.

Then come back here. Oh, and lurk more. After a while, you'll see how "every time" really IS every fucking time.

Read culture of Critique.

Look at who is pushing antiwhite agendas and narratives.

The Jewish threat is real. The holocaust didn't happen the way you were taught.
No they aren't. But we aren't interested in the outliers.

Dotr is going to be biblical.