Tonight's Debate Prep

How many pairs of diapers will Hillary have to wear to get through tonight? 2? 3? I am guessing 3 will be required.

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

There will be shit running down her leg as her voice becomes more and more ragged from the lecturing. Her head will start bobbing in odd ways. She will loose her train of thought noticeably, and jump into cliches that won't even really make much sense.

The moderators will attempt to protect her.

They won't be able to.

Sorry.

I meant

Shitting confirmed

go ask our in-house degenerates
>>>/abdl/

thats right, her sphincter will loosen, and the shit will flow.

Coughing fit
Pants of shit
Pee pee poo poo
She won't make it to the loo

6 segments. 6 pairs. 6 yit.

This night will be forever known as the Night of the Broken Bowels.

COUGHING FIT
CHOKE ON SPIT
OVERFLOWING PANTS OF SHIT

How long until the debate?

I don't want to see her get flustered. I don't care if she coughs. All I want to see is a liter of shit fly out of her pantsuit. May the powers greater than I grant my wish.

GRANTED

KEK WILLS IT

Kek vult

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

咳き込み、糞のズボン

GOD EMPEROR TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY!

HILLARY TAKE MY HORRIFYING DIARRHOEA!

I went to the store today and got chips and dips and pretzels and sodas. Everyone asked me if I was gonna settle in for the Saints game. I said, "Nope, Presidential debates!"

I was astonished that half the people there didn't even know there was a debate tonight. I told 'em to pay more attention to what matters.

Shit, man, I see these people nearly every day. I need to start handing out more red pills.

It's official. It's going to be a shitshow by the Democraps.

watching debates doesn't matter at all, it's just ZOG bs.

The only reason we watch it is for fun, do you actually think you're gonna learn anything tonight lol?