IT'S HAPPENING

Damascus Has Audio of Daesh Talks With US Military Before Strike on Syrian Army

The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said Monday.

US warplanes hit Syrian government troops near the eastern city of Deir ez-Zor on September 17, leaving 62 military personnel killed and a hundred wounded. The Pentagon said initially that the airstrike was a mistake and targeted Daesh militants.

The attack on government positions put to test a US-Russia brokered nationwide ceasefire that came into being in Syria earlier that week. Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said last Friday it was necessary to separate Daesh terrorists from "moderate" opposition forces in order to salvage the truce.

Britain, Australia and Denmark confirmed their air forces' participation in the deadly airstrikes. The politician noted that the details would be made public later.

archive.fo/duAPc
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fq5u6
rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/a
archive.is/gv1Ez
archive.fo/tZS50
awarenessact.
archive.is/NTpaC
americanfreepress.net/massive-gold-heists-in-ukraine/
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour
catholic.org/news/international/europe/story.php?id=58589
greece.greekreporter.com/2012/10/19/greek-women-prostituting-themselves-in-italy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodosia#Kaffa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natasha#Other_Natashas
21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/18/isis-air-force-us-airstrikes-take-out-battalion-of-iraq-troops-who-were-battling-isis/
archive.is/JBGTu
archive.is/vn3P1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
unwomen-asiapacific.org/mediaclippings/myFiles/Events and Campaigns/OP-ED/A Global Goal on Gender Equality/Japan can push women s movement further UN.pdf
rt.com/news/176216-children-gaza-israel-strike/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10963663/Israel-kills-two-handicapped-Palestinian-women-in-air-strike-on-home-for-disabled.html
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gaza-un-school-hit-201473041918975321.html
hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians
abcnews.go.com/International/israeli-strike-kills-boys-playing-gaza-beach/story?id=24583817
youtube.com/watch?v=qdeqXQPW7TM
rt.com/news/1500-palestinian-children-dead-629/
reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-palestinian-israel-children-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/palestinian-boy-mohammed-abu-khdeir-burned-alive
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214441/Remarkable-moment-young-girl-bites-Israeli-soldier-two-women-overpower-puts-Palestinian-boy-broken-arm-headlock-gunpoint-clashes-West-Bank.html
972mag.com/nstt_feeditem/video-sniper-shoots-and-kills-a-man-as-he-searches-the-rubble-of-his-home-for-relatives/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20135
sputniknews.com/politics/20160927/1045736977/russia-us-syria.html
twitter.com/ProfessorsBlogg/status/780878568981135360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy. The entire hoax is going to fall apart soon.

How will they prove it authentic?

Ah, the benefits of having the complete Russian intelligence service behind your back.
These guys can find out how many swipes you do when you wipe your ass.

They can't. U.S. will claim it's fake and msm will have zero coverage as usual.

b-b-but war games are so fun

Well, Obama, you got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing my legacy!
With no surivors!

AMIS BTFO
M
I
S

B
T
F
O

Yeah, most likely. They are still running with the "Russia hacked the DNC" story, even though it is bogus. I still sometimes see the "Assad gassed his own people" from the MSM sometimes.

Good thing even normies don't believe mainstream media anymore.

Holy fucking shit.

Normies may be waking up to the sting of the pile of refuse that is the American media, but it is a big jump from there to realising that our troops, those heavenly angels of righteous patriotic justice, are actually the bad guys, used as uber-pawns to topple soverein countries.

I know, because i remember how hard it was for me to realize we were the bad guys in WWII and pretty much since.

Where's the actual audio? I couldn't find it on the page. I'm pretty retarded.

That's really nice and all, but what do you think will happen? The western puppets will ignore it or call it a fabrication and empty accusations. The kike controlled media will do the same. The only rule that matters is Might is Right and so far the USA and Israel are stronger.

Tfw when run out of tp days ago.

k

It should come out soon, hopefully.

I don't see it on fox news.
Where is the evidence?

so do you just lick yourself clean ?

I don't see any proof of evidence. When I do, I'll recant my statement, but sputnik news is notorious for posting hit pieces with nothing to back it up. Just because it conforms to your narrative, you choose to believe it willingly, without any evidence, so how are you any different from the sheep that follow the MSM?

russsiaboos will believe anything sputnik news shits out, although this time what they write is very plausible

No, I actually use bidet. Warm water that cleans your asshole and tickles your balls. Once you felt the warm tongue of bidet-chan you'll never go back. Still good to have tp to wipe away the water.

They don't link to it.

Basically this came up just as the delusional US made a demand in the UN for a no-fly zone against Russian and Syria after the """airstrike""" against the """UN convoy""".

Despite the Russian MoD releasing footage of militants vehicles with the """humanitarian convoy""" (which even without it they could have blasted to their heart content since the Syrian gov didn't authorize nor inspect it. Assad gov' is still the UN recognized gov' of Syria, the UN has utterly no right to organize shit in Syria without their consent or a UNSC vote. Oh and in the footage strangely no vehicle are marked for ID, with either red crosses, red crescent, or UN on a white field, as it is the fucking rule since before WWI and before the UN was even a thing).

confirmed for low energy

I'll believe it when I hear it.

This.

United Goyims of America

Americucks created Isis funded the migrant invasion and are now bombing everyone fighting Isis. America is offically part of the islamic state

low energy, but high comfy

It is entirely reasonable, but yeah we don't know for sure. What we do know is that the USA attacked Syrian troops conveniently at the exact same time that ISIS was conducting a ground advance. Either they were extremely lucky or there was some coordination there.

No you won't, once you hear it you will claim that it's a fabrication and then you will say that you will believe it only if Pentagon admits it, it's always the same with you.

So, nothing happened

Okay I've been seeing these ' things a lot lately and wonder why Holla Forums let it slide, is it some new epic meme or an outsider that can't do italic or bold

I don't think USA really would need to communicate with their pet sandniggers to effectively bomb Syrian army, so I'll choose not to believe this bullshit this time before proof.

No, it's just using multiple quote marks to crudely emphasize that it's a quote and not a fact. How new are you?

Its airquotes, you know waggle your fingers for implications?

Care, they're known for putting out bs stories the Kremlin wants pushed. I don't see the evidence in the article.

The bombing was coordinated with ISIS so they could capture a hill right afterward. Artillery and air don't always need infantry's help to blow shit up, but you can't hold ground with a jet.

Daesh? It's called Islamic State

but don't you see goy if we call them a different name, they lose

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet

Its real. Theduran.com and rt.com front and center articles. Get prepared for the audio recording in the coming day after other media and west picks this up. If only Trump could play the audio during the debate and say "See? I was right! Obama and Hillary founded ISIS!"

archive.fo/fq5u6
rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/a

Remove the /a at the end to make that link work.

Stop using the kike name for the Islamic State.

It’d be great if we could get a high level operator talking about how “Mrs. Secretary” would be the best thing for the US.

Holla Forums is always right

It's fucking Islamic State.
The arseholes formerly known as Al Qaeda is also acceptable.

So what, amerikikes will keep denying it, and Putin is too much of a cuck to do anything about it.

What the fuck happened to this thread.

Bidet attachment that uses cold water is $25 on Amazon. Everyone should get one. No more skidmarks. Can wear pants for weeks on end without smelling like shit.

That always triggers me to see, even Breitbart still claims it because we haven't been vocal enough in calling them on their shit.

Why did Obama, and the world, shut up about the chemical attack after Putin said he had proof Assads men didn't do it and that he knew where it came from?
How large of a coincidence is it that ISIS and the rebels started striking Syria in earnest a month later to give us a foot in the door?
And most of all, would our president cede power to some violent rebels instead of killing "his own people"?
None of the narrative has any sense to it at all.

Time will tell. Russia already called it an intentional direct help to ISIS before this audio was intercepted. When it comes to what Russia does in Syria, I believe they seek approval from the Syrian govt first.

Kikes?

It's just ISIS in Arabic, dummy.

COUNTER BTFO

It's really annoying to see that narrative when it's obvious Assad was framed.

archive.is/gv1Ez

They're also planning to do it again (pic related)
archive.fo/tZS50

You mean Israeli Secret Inteligence Service?

are actually, stupidly working for the bad guys

FTFY

I clean myself in the shower
Only shits before going to work and after coming back
If I have to shit outside my house, I then use tp

Geopolitics is funny.

Even with all the neo-cold war drudgery with Russia so they're knocked out of the game there, it just leads back to saudkikes and decisions that get more Muslims pissed off to ultimately get more Americans murdered like that Orlando fag shooter.

With all the leaks this election, we know the US government is no better than the worst third world directorships in its sheer corruption and trail of the blood of innocents. Are there even any heroes left in the US government?

So do we. The Britham leak was legit.

GET REKT
RIP

If you want to go with what the sandniggers and media in France want people to say that's your call.

Fuck that shit. Call it what it is: Islamic state.

The irony of this coming from the hohols forcing thereddit-tier "where is proofs" maymay.

Exactly. Russia knows this is a pointless exercise to bring this before the UN or before a council of people supposed to give a fuck. Imagine walking into a room where the guy you're complaining about is running the meeting and everyone at the table is his puppet. Do you expect to not get laughed at?

No, Russia is doing this for propaganda reasons. It's meant for the people to continue sowing seeds of dissent and distrust in their own governments like they've been doing for the past 10 years. Russia has mastered the propaganda affect.

Agreed.

Warm bidet is comfiest hygiene.

One correction:

(((Islamic state)))

There better now.

That's not toilet paper's problem. That's your problem you unhygenic fuck.

Eat shit and die you fucking faggot. Fuck off back to Reddit filtered.

That's a good one too

We need a ((())) for Russian shilling and narrative control.

I vote for """Sputnik"""

I hate to say it, but so? All of us on Holla Forums have known this for years, and Russia still hasn't declared a no-fly over Syria. Putin is just going to take it in the ass all the way to January, apparently. It's depressing; this is truly Syria's greatest generation being slaughtered. But the alternative is hot WWIII

They were a false flag leak to ridicule opposition.

Dawlat Islam of Iraq and Sham
Its not PC lingo you retarded redneck

Putin for the most part has been a fag his entire presidency. The TOUGH GUY russians shit is something western media painted him as because they need a boogey man.

The year ending with nuclear fireworks would be really something.

I just don't fucking get ISIS. They're all about their fellow mudslimes yet that's all they've been killing. Why doesn't ISIS just fucking gas the kikes already?

derailers attacked the thread pretty quick and literally turned it to shit.

Who do you think runs ISIS

The where is prrofs meme is very good ivan. You muslium dick sucking faggots

Where did you steal a computer prajeet?

Fuck off kike.

If it wasn't for Russia helping Assad, he could have very well been Mossaded by now.

ISIS is the kikes. According to Saddam's intelligence crew, the rulers of Saudi Arabia are all crypto-yids. And since the Saud Abomination is the source of pretty much all Wahhabism, through its international network of madrassas, it's fair to say that even the ostensibly mudslime goon-level ISIS fighters are carrying out nothing but a kike agenda.

Not really, unless sputnik actually posts the audio recording, for all we know it could be jack-shit.
They could be lying and not actually have anything, they could have audio recordings however they're abso-fucking-lutely nothing, they could have actual evidence but it'll be dismissed by the US as fake, or it could actually be fake audio being used as propaganda. I'd wait and see before yelling "ITS HAPPENING!"
I don't trust any of the parties involved in this bullshit.

And? Barely surving and constantly being meek about facing your enemies makes you a faggot. I wish Russia had a real strongman dictator fixing shit but it isnt putin as a whole he has been very moderate on all issues.

IDK trip fag user why dont you tell us

Degenerate detected

It's been an information/media war for the most part. I mean it's obvious that amerikikes are trying to bait him into WW3, but there is a point when enough is enough. And they are as scared of a war as he is. It's like two roosters pecking each other.

And I stumble upon this ( faggot can`t archive )

awarenessact. com/china-officially-orders-citizens-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/

The existence of a recording shows team jew's comms were compromised. This is probably why and how they were able to identify the location of the jew nest and cruise missile'd the intel officers

…still waiting for the audio recording….

Yeah that was some big shit, maybe the most blatantly offensive thing Putin has done so far. Is there any proof outside Fars & Co? I definitely believe it but you know… Fars

archive.is/NTpaC

H
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
N
G
K

I bet western media will say absolutely nothing about this. I hope Trump can bring it up in the debate though.

filtered

Well, it makes sense there isn't much in the way of media on it

Team jew doesn't want to come out and say they had a command center directing terrorist operations , it doesn't fit their narrative

Team Syria / Russia doesn't really want to publicize that they just launched cruise missiles at western operatives

It's one of those things you have to pick out and discern credibility about based on surrounding events, like in OP. The existence of compromised communications lend credibility to it

But it's a war and of course it's not easy for us to know everything, just what we can see

Pretty sure he did a lot of that himself. It's called vranyo

oh wow a tripfag

whole lot of you coming in my board these days

filter[on]

Refresh the thread and the tripfag is gone. Based mods.

Why didn't they save their soldiers then?
fake and gay

Yeah, it's just like with the news recently

When in the world has the US and Britain ever cared if a bomb was dropped on a Syrian city or any city (dresden , hiroshima iraq vietnam etc etc kek) this weekend they called an emergency NATO meeting SUPPOSEDLY upset about Aleppo bombing?… they denounced everyone for war crimes and were quite enraged

does this not indicate that, indeed something quite possibly did happen to their little command center?

also

Pay debts

Nope the US is working for its interest at the same time as Israel's. Kikes run both countries they also run bongland and both are the bad guys. Stop your patriotardism that has been ingrained since infancy through burger schools pledging allegiance to the kikes flag.

Nope.

Need the monies for more ukie hookies. :^)

I got that the journos are pro-Hillary, but aiding in the cover-up of shit like this, with the prospect of further war in the mideast being of maximum importance, is really fucking low.

You know what the funniest part is?

Trying to bantz with the "pay denbts" maymay when there's only one European country that can't make fun of our economy.
americanfreepress.net/massive-gold-heists-in-ukraine/

im a burger and Russians are gigantic faggots

you know what funny? The greeks have surrendered their sovereignty and you are all basically slaves. Your women suck dick for cans of dog food and you voted for it you turkish rape baby faggots.

big if true

Didn't they vote a communist into office?
Top kek

I had a Greek girlfriend once.

She didn't speak to me for a week after I told her that Greeks are just Turks who can't win a war.

hue hue hue failed state thinks hes relevant
Im going to visit your country soon and fuck dozens of your women for the cost of a sandwich
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour

catholic.org/news/international/europe/story.php?id=58589

greece.greekreporter.com/2012/10/19/greek-women-prostituting-themselves-in-italy/

Good. For one sandwich I can have at least a foursome with hoholadies. :^)

Obviously can't say whether the op is true or not. However one thing noticed when watching any footage of Isis or similar groups is the majority of the time they appear to be using the cheap chinese analog handheld transceivers for comms (see baofeng / wouxun / etc on ebay). They operate on 136-174MHz (vhf) and 400-470MHz (uhf) in analogue FM some with only simple inversion 'encryption' & most without so would be very quick to determine their operating frequencies using software defined radio and no problem to TX to them.

At this point I bet its just D&C faggots replying to eachother

Again im a burger who has never been to the Ukraine and could give fuck all about slav shits. But the none white failed state has no room to talk shit about anyone your women are the universal fuck toys of europe at the moment and im going to get a few before the years about I want you to know that. Stay buttmad turk

Only a butthurt hohol plus couple of anti-Russian goons circle jerking to distract themselves from the thought of going to pick up the soap for Jamal.

Nothing to worry about.

They've been accusing Putin of war crimes since the first day Russia got engaged in Syria.

But yes, i'm starting to suspect that some command center did got blown the fuck out. Or, they could be hyping it up because of the US elections.

War crimes is a codeword for being a very bad goy though.

It's just Euro banter m8.

Wow, didn't take long for goon to lose all meaning.

XAXAXA!
My condolences, Ivan.

This wasn't always the case. The US and Americans used to rightfully hate kikes and they wouldn't be able to execute the Rosenbergs and such if what you say is true. The correct thing to say is that the US got hijacked, mostly around the 70s. The UK has been hijacked for much longer since the Rothschilds literally owned the Bank of England.

Ay caramba!

smugputin.avi

Are you new? It's the same samefagging ukrokike that pops up in every thread that mentions Russia, he's been shilling here since 2014. Only difference is CTR fags who join him from time to time.

keep the impotent rage coming its delicious, Holo you will say angerly, amerifat you will cry!! But nothing will change the fact that he belongs to a Jewish communist failed state the gave up without even trying.

Pretty much everyone not acknowledging Jewkraine's ultra-kosher status is a certified outsider at this point.

Goys pls
Stay on topic or go back to /britpol/

The US claims moral superiority because of their 'mission' to force the spread of cultural marxism and SJW style democracy around the globe. Just ignore that they created, support and work with ISIS

Isn't that always the way with SJWs?

All these "Putinowitz is a hwhite nationalist!" Anglin-tier shills are sheltered Burgers who never set a foot inside Russia or interacted with Russians, top kek

Im sorry for derailing the US is shit I just like to trigger greeks

The US has tried and largely succeed to export sometimes forcefully its own special brand of crazy fundamentalist marxist egalitarianism for the past 100 years.

It's not surprising, theres always jr. high school tier sliding whenever there's a thread about team jew embarrassment

Thank you for proving my point, Schlomo, you ever-butthurt ukrokike.

Slightly surprised that they managed to intercept the audio, you'd think the US would be using highly secure comms equipment… Then again, maybe their own insistence on backdooring everything has come back to bite them on the ass this time around.

Other than that, it's entirely unsurprising that this was deliberate. I thought it was well-known by this point that Daesh/ISIS was created/funded/trained by the US for the purpose of destabilizing the area further so they could do shit like ousting Assad.

You fucking oil driller

im a pure anglo burger I live in a nice house in Utah. How ever shit the US becomes and I have no doubt it will be very shitty before long it will always be worse for you.

Sorry Ivan, no time to post, the Muslim oblast clamor for more subsidies, you don't want to leave them hanging, do you?
You're all Russians, after all!

Don''t you mean extra virgin olive oil driller?

Trying hard: The Post.

We can use Youtube or sandniggers

Hey fags how about you just filter the ukro-nigger and stop derailing the thread like fucking retards?

Im sorry I broke up the circle jerk where you all talk about MUH BASED RUSSIA but russia is also an egalitarian shithole and the reason everyone sucks the US's marxist egalitarian nigger dick is because they are afraid russians will chimp out again and annex them. The two pronged assualt on the western world came from the US and Russia both need to be fuck off if anything is to change

Came here to post this.

Fun fact. Turkroaches and Greek women will have anal sex in lieu of vaginal sex to keep their "honor" (Or too lazy to suck cock).

Greeks=turks

mormon women are notorious for that shit

There's only so much Putin can do on his own. There's no "coalition of the willing" to go against Israel because of the US involvement. And just maybe, when Trump takes office, things will change.

Fuck off back to brit/pol/.

Not trying hard enough chaim.

Funfact: Crimea was the capital of Ottoman's Christian Slave trade

A long tradition still followed with ethnic pride.

WW3 WHEN

IT IS TIME FOR SOME INTENSE CHEEKY BREEKY I V DAMKE

greeks are turks so you should know. Im also an anglo so its feels good to know we fucked the world long and hard and never got fucked ourselves

It's certainly possible going by what I've seen. Like in this video for example it looks like they are using a Hytera TC580. If you watch the Vice documentary it's pretty obvious they are using analogue FM transceivers because you hear static.

You got kiked instead of fucked. To the point I consider any Anglo descent to be the same as kikes because of centuries of influence they had over you.

Meant for

Also yes the US would be using secure comms, some sort of rapid frequency hop system I'd expect, but it doesn't look like Isis have anything like that

Still, you are trying too hard Boris. Even Utah has a bigger percentage of spics than we have kebabs. Also there's always a steady supply of good Christian milky-White Ukrainian prostitutes to counterbalance the kebab influx. ;^)

degenerate

I don't want to root for foreign armies and intelligence services anymore.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SEND THIS TO DRUGE REPORT, BREITBART SUBMIT A TIP, TO EVERYBODY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodosia#Kaffa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natasha#Other_Natashas
'Natasha, a synonym for a prostitute in Turkey.'

totally degenerate

Looks like the jewess poster is back. The transformation of 8ch into 4chan is almost complete.

in addition to that, if you're going to get a tattoo, spend the money to make it not look like shit, since you're basically stuck with that crap for life

those are cheap looking tattoos. They're simple as fuck and yet the edges are still sloppy, and they aren't uniformly colored. I'm not even a tattoofag and I can see that shit.

ftfy

The Islamic State is formally an enemy of the US, does that mean Trump could actually order the executions of every government official and politician connected to US support of the Islamic State?

Again, unencrypted analogue FM. The listener using a higher quality Yaesu transceiver this time. If this communication did indeed occur then t's certainly possible that the audio exists

Yep. The entire proxy war fuckery is going to end under his regime, which makes blue team absolutely livid about President Trump.

Not until Congress declares and authorizes an actual war against them with ISIS listed as a direct enemy of the US.

Last one of that was in 1942, hence why Iran Contra didn't end in a treason hearing, no enemies.

user, I 'd like to believe, but until I hear something I can't think anything about it.

If there are American "advisors", who don't wear boots made in America, on the ground, they wouldn't be using unencrypted radio. They would have an encrypted channel with high command ISIS personnel which then give orders through those unencrypted analogue FM channels.

If these hypothetical Americans didn't, then America is truly becoming lazy and going through the motions at everything they do.

REMINDER THAT THE SAME THING HAPPENED A YEAR AGO

21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/18/isis-air-force-us-airstrikes-take-out-battalion-of-iraq-troops-who-were-battling-isis/

archive.is/JBGTu

I read this and the bombardment of the hill held by Syrian forces by the US and then i see articles on my country's news website blaming Russia of human rights violations because muh Aleppo.

And all the gullibe comments on the article make it even worse.

disgusting

Was that the danger close one where the Iraqis advanced into the killbox and then were surpised to get wreckt when they didn't call it off?

I know one of them was jus that.
Then of course there was the time the US bombed the wrong town 20 miles away and were shocked that they only killed a few dozen.
Mud buildings are supposed to be measured in penetration of earth, not plywood flyboys.

Hence remaining sceptical for now.

Britam docs were Iranian forgeries.

I am reminded. Thank you, Mr. Agar.

Fucking hell, seems every few days i see something on here that is major news.

Will be interesting watching the response of the US will be.

and journalist as well, treason is deceiving the American people on behalf of the enemy, both foreign and domestic

They won't. Not unless it gets spread around enough without them that it becomes too suspicious to ignore.

You're right. That's why I've been urging people to vote Hillary so we can wipe Russia from the face of the Earth.

kill yourself

It's extra-quotes you retard to emphasis the fact that despite being reported as such it's extremely dubious any of this shit is true.
P.S.:
YOU ARE A FAGGOT

It starts when they rig the election against Trump. I imagine that Russia and China will get things setup between the election and the day the bitch is sworn in. Day of inauguration is likely dooms day. That is what I would do. Initiate first strike protocols at the most vulnerable time for our joke of a leadership. That is what I would do. Drop a couple short range nukes off the coast to blow the fucking capital out before anyone is even aware the big shit is launching. Then wipe every western power center out in one big go with EMP's everywhere.

No need to move soldiers to borders then either. Just keep em in reserve spread out with massive supplies stored up. Likely nothing to be done to stop their own cities being taken out, but not a big loss. Just report how they intercepted western plans to initiate first strike and claim world dominion. as they are launching shit so doing it first, good luck. Let the survivors decide who is in the wrong later.

The only thing that 'might' stop that would be an immediate uprising against the US government domestically. But I wouldn't hold my breath. The risk is too great for Russia that any new civil war would fail and do nothing but cement globalist power directly into a new war.

Maybe…. MAYBE he would wait if the rising is vicious enough. But the moment it seems shit is turning against the rebels, or information cannot be gathered about the status. The shrooms grow large.

But I guess it is a good thing I am not in charge. I am impressed they have enough patience to hold out this long. I would have already wiped out all of the jewish world and its puppets.

Either shilling, or posters got bored.

Bought the stainless handheld one. Best thing I ever did..for my asshole.

They claim to have audio but yet they don't post it. What's the fucking point of claiming you've got something if you don't present any proof of that something existing?

Completely unnecessary. The next frontier of warfare is biological. Why nuke when you can keep the resources and infrastructure as intact as possible?

Yeah a certain chan keeps catching out their lies.

So there might be some truth to this story? Not sure if it's related.

archive.is/vn3P1

I agree.

So US citizens shouldn't support (((US Intelligence))) :^)

The entirety of the USA state dept is an enemy of the state. As is the entire Intel community community and the entire executive branch. All personnel in above mentioned need to be relieved of their lives.

Kill em all

You assume much. Most of the communication on the line for my unit was done with off the shelf walkie talkies. Not even the good shit, straight up cheap chines toys. Even with direct and constant access to the constant updates from battalion just a short drive away it was fucking hell constantly keeping the radios synced. And we didn't have enough to begin with, nobody was going to carry one around all the time either, and nothing for on the actual ground troop coms, just some faggot lieutenants that never left the fucking fob.

After seeing what I saw, I would not be surprised at all if the ISIS commanders are using shit off the shelf to communicate. The logistics of it doesn't make sense. Also, it is a MASSIVE red flag when a com is syncing like that to your enemy if they have the ability to hear it, which both Russia and Syria do by far. So if you see a scrambled frequency jumping signal in the middle of shitskinn goat fucker controlled land, you know you have grade A prime missile magnate right fucking there.

So considering both big issues, letting shit just roll and figuring nobody is going to track some short range shit tier walkie talkies or cellular data hopping phones makes a bit of sense.

Fucking idiot civilians think our military is anything but a cluster fuck due to propaganda from movies. It works in spite of the US government thanks to people whom care and have some level of common sense, not because of it. And there are huge numbers whom don't care, nor have any common sense.

Oy vey.

It's another world war.
It's been going on since the Arab spring
They're deliberately not declaring war suddenly

We still know little of what really is going on in their heads.

I'm almost convinced some Jews wanted the chans to discover Clinton's secrets as a form of Psyops to stimulate the country.

Or it wasn't planned and was spontaneous

Because you cannot be certain that a counter is not already available. Also the delivery system is too slow to stop the same from happening in turn to you. There are also several different types of combat biologicals. The ones that takes over a week to kill can spread rapidly from a few central points, but will not stop counter attacks. The ones that take just a day or two have to be delivered with more normal and trackable means, which results in counter attacks with nukes.

Also you assume Russia OR China give two shits about our 'resources or infrastructure'. They are facing off against an massive army of good goy zombies eager to kill them for the Kike Empire. By using EMP's over several continents they ensure the majority of the zombies are going to each each other, and wiping out the major infrastructure and cities ensure no chance for a rebuild before critical mass in a collapse happens.

Whats more. Using nukes you can shut down the spread of bio weapons if they are released in your own areas. Also you should look into even the most modern weapons those two nations are using, they specifically (russia more so) built with direct tactical and nuclear strikes in mind. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Russia isn't going to fuck around this time, they are going for the jugular if shit goes live.

You can ignore that reality if you want. But there is 0 reason NOT to use nukes. Pampered faggots whom think lining up in a meat grinder can jump off a fucking building if they want to fight honorable or care about scary weapons being too horrible to us.

That said I fully expect biological and chemical weapons to be deployed extensively in any American civil war today. In that situation it makes a great deal of sense.

That's appalling.. wtf?

You know you can wipe in different directions right? That pretty much fixes skidmarks unless your ass leaks from too much faggot fucking. But nasty faggots whom wear pants for weeks on end clearly cannot smell their own filth anymore, fuck everyone else around you, it doesn't count till my own eyes water when I unzip to piss, m i rite?

Fucking christ.

Except it's been recently revealed that people from Something Awful have been behind pretty much all recent [email protected]/* */ attempts.

Gas all Goons.

I HATE THE JEWS SO MUCH

Third pic, who is that?

The US would never be able to sustain a conventional invasion with troops in either Russia or China, so the conventional US zombie army is meaningless here.

Also it would be easy enough to mask a biological attack. If the US suddenly comes down with the sickness literally, you really think the US would have the intelligence to know who attacked us and then the capability of convincing the world that we were attacked and nuclear warfare is what needs to happen next? Know who's launching nukes at you is easy, figuring out who a patient 0 is in an outbreak isn't, especially when it can be concealed by using a ebil anarchy scientist terrorist group as a cover.

Also a successful biological attack means that none of your target's infrastructure is destroy, and more importantly your own.

CIA relax fam

You don't give locals green gear (encrypted comm), you give them black gear, shitty Motorola radios you can get at radio shack.

This is so stupid. I hate this x tier level bullshit because it discredits everything else on Holla Forums.

No, they did not intercept anything.

I have thought the same about the powers that be using image boards for Astro turfing. Makes sense. As far as the dept of state goes…. Kill em all regardless of what they are thinking. Itsobvious they are complicit with what's going on

Obligatory

Why stop there?
Congress and the senate is at least 50% traitors.
At least 60% of the judicial branch is traitors.

If we were to start hanging traitors today, we would be weeding out their ilk for the next decade.

You give the low level guys the Motorolas and the guys who talk to the US mouthpieces the good shit. What's so hard to understand?

What's paranormal about the possibility of intercepting a US military transmission to ISIS in Aleppo right after the SAA was bombed by the US?

Remember the downed Jet? I talked about that two months after the incident and the man was from the air force. He did not know about the angles, precise flight paths and facts on the ground.

But the story was set.

Western Europe is set on this story too. Conservatives/Whites believe IS did it, lefties Syria and Muzzies believe it being a (((false flag))) by guess who, knock, knock

Fuck the media.

lol reported

far too low
It's no longer a question who is a traitor, but rather a question of who isn't a traitor

I wish RT would stop virtue signalling, it's really annoying. It's not the point of nationalism anyway, for fucks sake, I don't wanna be Putin's pet

Where are the recordings? Even if it's fake, at least get a bunch of Muslims talking together on a radio.

exactly

go suck kremlin cock

do a flip off a bridge

wat

Sounds like propaganda talk. Tell me again, what is US doing in Syria?

Funny they only call them that when they're colluding with them.

Gentleman, please, this is the time to insult our country.

I want every non American to make a huge fucking deal about this. I'm so ashamed of my country right now.

Trump, please mention this tonight…

there was never any doubt

the US has been creating radical proxies ,like ISIS or Los Zetas, for longer than I've been alive.

Gee, not like Russia/Syria would ever stoop to FABRICATING an audio recording!

Why are mods stickying retard trash threads? Wish I could sage/slide this nonsense.

First you want to see how your foe reacts to the presence of intel, without revealing details. Let them be afraid you know absolutely everything they did. Or let them think you probably have little. Haven't you been watching Trump in action?

This makes me happy, lets hope we get some treason charges over this shit.

No it is the Islamic State, the only Islamic nation following the word of the Koran as accurately as possible. Don't call them some other shit name they are the Islamic State. Normies need to learn what Islam is all about, namely killing non Muslims, capturing slaves and raping them to death. At it's core this is what Islam is about.

I bet you do schlomo

Not like america would stoop to striking a UN convoy to distract from their illegal bombing of a sovereign nation.

I do cozy mode.
TP once or thrice, then wet wipes once or twice then TP again to dry off.

Why? I know its a happy nigger song but its not degenerate nigger shit, its just comfy nigger music.

sage because off topic meta shit

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Lets start a we the people petition to try all responsible in this deplorable act of aiding our enemies guilty of treason.

Merchant pls go.

You really must be new to this shit.

They consider Shia as apostate, a crime punishable only by death. Non Muslims can be kept as slaves or pay special tax and live in peace in Muslim lands but apostates must be exterminated completely.

What part of Utah, im in St George now.

No fucking shit. There is not a single concievable depth that they won't sink to.

The next 10 years

GREATER ISRAEL, you stupid goy

Unfortunately the audio has not been released so we have to wait for that to get any real movement on the issue.

We can't know if it's legitimate yet. It's pointless to discuss it at this time.

I think we all already know this, audio or not.

The US, NATO, Saudis, and Israel are all funding and training "rebels" who are literally ISIS terrorists. In the name of removing Assad (the good guy), so ISIS can take over the Middle East and spread more chaos, for the benefit of Our Greatest Ally®.

Even if it was encrypted (and your prolly right that it wasn't) they could have gotten the key through an agent. You know good old fashioned spying. Don't seem like ISIS is that picky who they let in.

I think the threat to release it alone will spook the US.

The charade is over. ISIS was controlled by the US all along.

Real question is why are the mods not banning your shill ass.

Hi CIA. Really sorry your entire lie got exposed.

Also sorry you're not able to stop it from being released before you've achieved internet censorship.

Of course you would, but it would expose it as real, so you're left with pretending its fake

>>>/reddit/

I'm disappointed that you're the only one to call that reddit lemming out on that.

the problem is that the right people dont know about this.

why doesent alex jonestein or any of these other faggot jewtubers ever report this shit?

Is Damascus on fire yet?

DELET THS THRED

Alex is a great goy.

18LDSanal.com

Turns out your wife's wedding vows lost all meaning too, goon.

GOON CUCKED
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

This thread was a diamond in the rough.

After tonight it's more of a matter of "if", not "when".

Fuck off back to leddit.

Also, fascists are usually the outnumbered people.

South America is always a fine starting point.

DA has been getting more interesting fetishes than FA lately for some reason. Probably because FA is down so often though they gave up.

iirc that's their term for ISIS. It apparently triggers them somethin' fierce but I forget what it meant.

Just Ted, amazingly. If he literally 'saves the internet' as he promises that is.

now now don't go jinxing that. No assad would make her sad. And would you really want to disappoint such a fine lady?

They been doing it since the first Iraq War, of course that's "long enough in the past" normies won't look into it much, so even wikipedos are allowed to post it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

yep, they even comin' back to nipland again!
unwomen-asiapacific.org/mediaclippings/myFiles/Events and Campaigns/OP-ED/A Global Goal on Gender Equality/Japan can push women s movement further UN.pdf

Not all of us are archaeologists, Dr. Jones!

Daesh is like some kind of mercenary to them, so by calling the islamic state a bunch of ragtag mercenaries is breddy insulting to them.

You mean like """Crimea"""?

Calling them anything but islamic state is an attempt to distance themselves from islam.

If you want to insult them call them goat fuckers

He's been new since 2004. We call these goons/EVEfags.

I always think that too then the next big bullshit media narrative hits and they all fall in to line, spewing their prescribed reactionary talking points like good little children. Appeal to authority is all they understand, trying to redpill them is a waste of time. Down that path lay madness.

I don't know why the fucking Saudis are helping kikes so much after all the evil shit they do that pisses them off

Eight Children Killed as Missiles Hit Gaza Playground, Hospital
rt.com/news/176216-children-gaza-israel-strike/

Israel Kills Two Handicapped Palestinian Women in Air Strike on Home for Disabled
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10963663/Israel-kills-two-handicapped-Palestinian-women-in-air-strike-on-home-for-disabled.html

Israeli Fire Kills Nineteen in Gaza UN School
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gaza-un-school-hit-201473041918975321.html

Israeli Soldiers Shoot and Kill Fleeing Civilians
hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians

Israeli Strike Kills Four Boys Playing on Gaza Beach
abcnews.go.com/International/israeli-strike-kills-boys-playing-gaza-beach/story?id=24583817

Orthodox Jewish Woman Harasses Palestinian Mother
youtube.com/watch?v=qdeqXQPW7TM

Over 1,500 Palestinian Children Killed by Israeli Forces Since 2000
rt.com/news/1500-palestinian-children-dead-629/

Palestinian Children Tortured, Used as Shields by Israel: U.N.
reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-palestinian-israel-children-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620

Palestinian Boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was Burned Alive, Says Official
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/palestinian-boy-mohammed-abu-khdeir-burned-alive

Questions Raised Over Shocking West Bank Image of Boy with a Broken Arm Being Held at Gunpoint by an Israeli Soldier
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214441/Remarkable-moment-young-girl-bites-Israeli-soldier-two-women-overpower-puts-Palestinian-boy-broken-arm-headlock-gunpoint-clashes-West-Bank.html

Sniper Shoots and Kills a Man While He Searches Rubble for Relatives
972mag.com/nstt_feeditem/video-sniper-shoots-and-kills-a-man-as-he-searches-the-rubble-of-his-home-for-relatives/

Remember, leaks have proven Obama and Hillary support ISIS

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

I remember when sputnik contradicted RT on the death of the head of the GRU. That's a fucking spooky story, maximum big guy, and it was weird that basic details were different. I can't remember the exact basic detail but I might be able to dig it up again if anybody is that interested. I thought it odd because I would assume Russian state controlled media is all on the same page

And while I dont remember the detail that was wrong (city he died in? maybe) I remember RT was same as western media reports while sputnik was on its own.

Only experience I had with sputnik so I don't trust them

Did user go to Damascus yet?

hell, if it brings on the ultimate happening, I'll pay for the fucking ticket!

Jokeis on them,i dont wipe my ass :^)

Brezmenov was right.

ROTHERHAM
Good god you Britistani's are cucked.

and then you threw it all away to prove a point about how "imperialism is bad"

Later.

For now we must take their word.
For our enemy seems to be the same - subverters of the US government.

I'm assuming russians have something up their sleeve though. Like any country with a mafia.

If, say, hypothetically, the police chief fucks his retarded kid and pimps him out, do you think the local newspaper is going to print that?

Where in the hell did the OP go?

God these Yids are so weird.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20135

epic proofs my brother

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish-American_War

I just shower after taking a dump, morning routine.

This reads like early 2000s penis enlargement spam emails.

Where are the audio files?

Hopefully they get released very soon.

They would be stupid to claim they had them if they don't. They would even be more stupid to have them, and not release them.

I'll wait patiently for a while. If nothing is released then they discredited themselves.

I'm ok with this.

Don't call it Mossad, call it IISO

It's a sham, alright.

I was going to refute your pic, but I remember my mother taught me not to make fun of the retarded.

Now I know why people were shilling Baofungs here: it was a honeypot.

t. HAM operator

Yes, those are the City of London traitors. They act under color of Martine law.

Sink the boat, restore the nation.

This is one counter available, but it consumes a LOT of power if you don't have a Mr. Fusion.

The author of Marine Corps Yumi died shortly after that was drawn.
Coincidence? You decide..

Certainly.

Oh man is that Candlejack?
I haven't seen that in ye

Lawl. Newfags don't know you can't say Candeljack unless y

Notice how they also consider people who volunteer to fight against Daesh to be terrorists as well.

What can he do about it other than starting WWIII?

The Snowden revelations showed this quite clearly. Hell, they have no idea how many and what documents Snowden copied. And these people want to anally ræp everything. Let that sink in for an hour. The NSA is about omniscience, not security. And even then, they are incompetent at preventing terrorism. First they import mudslimes who commit terrorism, the uses said terrorism to justify mass surveillance against EVERYONE.
I think you are very right on this one. It's about control, not security.

WWIII seems unavoidable at this point.

Between the EU's obsession with its own army, tensions between Pakistan and India, Israel being absolute pure evil, tensions in the Far East, and the US-Russian game in the Middle East which is seemingly endless combined with everyone electing nationalists around the world it seems like it's only a matter of time.

if it actually comes to WWIII i think the kikes will win

I'd like a more impartial source.

What's the context of Cruz being "off by one"?

It's a meme you dip

Was there a state he lost by one delegate or something? or is he unrelated and it's just a dubs meme

LURK MOAR NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEE

rolling for them dubs niuqqa

Because they couldn't even if they wanted to, nor would there is be any reason for a fucking air force pilot to talk to goat fuckers on the ground.

this is stupid propaganda.

Admiralty Law not Maritime

SYRIA GENERAL #3

'Something Very Serious Transpired' Between Russia and US Over Syria

sputniknews.com/politics/20160927/1045736977/russia-us-syria.html

Pick one

twitter.com/ProfessorsBlogg/status/780878568981135360

Oh hey it's that fucking traitorous Jewess again.

fuck off

it's an advert for our new location librechan.net/hebe/

it's where we talk about hebes (slang for Jews) but we are trying to get away form the shills that are infesting this place.

stop trolling

In a Facebook argument about this atm.

Is there any clear evidence that Assad is a dictator? Or are they just Qadafi'ing him?

Good evidence for/against would be great if anyone has it.

Ultimately no-one wins. They might "win" but in the very long term, the sheer amount of destruction will end civilization. Only the most hardy people will survive that hell.

Wtf are you on about you fucking nigger?

The Truth: I once paid $4 to fuck an American woman in the ass.

SHART

You're a fucking idiot.

The troops aren't 'bad guys'; they're useful idiots with guns. That's their job.

The ones who are actually 'bad guys' are those using their authority to send our useful idiots out to die, not for the country, but for the selfish aims of themselves.

No they weren't

Not even fucking surprised.

Damage control. They went into turbo overdrive and denied out the ass on it.

Tell them to look up interviews with Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley, journalists who have actually BEEN to Syria and TALKED to Syrians on the ground.

From Day 1 of the "peaceful protests", foreign armed jihadis were flooding the country killing civilians and Western "journalists" repeating State Dept talking points hopped on it to blame Assad. "He's gassing his own people!!!" when it was actually the rebels, proven by Carla Del Ponte at the UN.

The entire Assad narrative is a (((hoax))). He's in the way of Greater Israel.

Actual Syrians, not Saudi rebel PR shills, love their President and voted overwhelmingly to keep him in office in the last (UN-monitored) election.

The Syrian Arab Army is the only "moderate" fighting force on the ground fighting terrorism. Every "moderate rebel" with AK-47s and TOW missiles (supplied by US, Turkey, Saudi, etc) is a terrorist.

Thanks for this. Unfortunately, it was a bit too late for me to use, but I'll make note of Eva Bartlett and Vanessa Beeley for future.

Regardless, I don't think I did poorly.

Great thread Ahmed I agree ISIS has nothing to do with real Islam™. They are not real mudslimes because as we all know islam is the religion of peace!!! They are obviously Mossad/CIA assets!!!!

TREY GOWDY

coming on a little strong there, aren't we?

Anyone else getting a connection error on half chan? Holla Forums seems to be down as well.

Down here too.

It went down around 9:00 a.m. UTC, 5:00 a.m. est. Their servers are probably having a hiccup.

someone posted something they didn't want to us to see again =/

There's always desu storage and 4plebs. Kill some time looking for what it is while severs go back up.

You could track ISIS backwards through it's wahhabist mercenary history to al queda then back to its origins with Brzezinski and the saudis in 1979, then after establishing it as a spook proxy army (that almost 40 years later is still fighting russians) for bonus points go ahead and read up on the 19th century opium wars and see if you can figure out when britain got out of the opium business (spoiler: they never did)
Anyhoo don't worry, you're 13 and have plenty of time to learn about all this stuff.

Freudian slip.

lul siptar girls have this same skewed line of thinking, god bless them all and their mental gymnastics

that would be pretty fucking sweet, like a legit best-case scenario

You can tell this poster is Juden because his statement wasn't preceded with, "Don't be like Democrats".

You're assuming mudslime leaders gives a fuck about mudslime peasants.

Even without that there is something worst you're projecting your christian/westerner values to mudslimes.

Dying of the infidels hand makes you a martyr. That's the best thing in life one could hope for. All those dead Palestinians kids are in heaven now.
The jews are doing Allah's work, if they weren't here it be up to them, the rich Muslims to take care of them instead AND they would likely never enter the afterlife with such a cool resume.

Why do you think in every compound NATO raids in Afghanistan, in the middle of firefight and bombings, in training camps, there are always the local freedom fighters women and children (often of higher ups)?
It's not some psy-ops BS about human shield (lol USAF don't kill civilians from the air. It's not like they wrote the book cover to cover on how to) as so many people assume.
It's just that dying because their father/uncle is jihading guarantee a good seat in heaven.
What kind of father would deprive his wife(s) and kids of such thing?

This.

The normies aren't a homogenic group that hugbox. It boggles me that you count everybody but pol and stormfag to one big group and then just apply every random cuck his behaviour to this mega arbitrary group called the normies.

There is bound to be a name for that delusion.

Defeatism for one.

kek

Please fuck off back to reddit.

Having contacts with terrorists is not a proof of cooperation with terrorists. I'm pretty sure the US new how to contact Al qaeda too, and ISIS, this unfortunately doesn't prove collusion, merely discussion

Until they post something from it this speculation is worthless.

People like you are the reason the US isn't sovereign anymore, bought up , outnumber and controlled by the jews and other interests

kek

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

Thanks for correcting the record

Im not a fan of Filters, but Alex Stratfor Jones HAS said Israel was involved in 9-11.

no meight i'm worth more than a bunch of defeatist delusional feggits who thinks everyone who isn't autistic is a normie exdee