Why are people so mean

you ask them for advice ans they twist your words and make assumptions about you as an excuse to not just give you advice to make your life better. why can't hey just give me the benefit of the doubt that i know what i want?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/369235.html#q369235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want a hugbox to give you inspirational quotes theres reddit and tumblr. Im sure you know the way

no

Are you the user that was asking about how to get his mom to sleep with him?

no

I bet you're a homophobic nazi and i don't care that you need advice.

none of those things you listed are true

You saved a pic of a crying cat. You probably abuse animals you fucking faggot

i do not do that

the world is a cruel place,you can live with it or just kill yourself

what were you asking advice about?

98% of people are shit, OP. Find the other 2% or kill yourself.

you will all mock me if i tell you.

i wanted advice on how to meet a certain kind of person for dating, but everyone told me that that's not what i really want and that i'm just confused.

You're an idiot for thinking this place will be your friendly safe space.

im a loser with no friends, no girl and a dead end job. the others may mock you but i wont. what kind of person were you looking for? i can't give you advice because it would be the blind leading the blind but i am curious.

if i tell you then everyone else will mock me. i would if this was a private message thing but it is public so everyone here will read it and it will derail the thread. the thing that i wanted advice about is not the point of the thread.

dude, they are already mocking you by telling you to kill yourself. what are they going to say when they find out what you wanted help with? to kill yourself?

Are you the user that was asking how to autofellatio?

For crying out loud, this is an anonymous imageboard website. If you want to describe the problem, you can because at the end of the day, the people mocking you don't know who you are in real life. Also, you shouldn't take insults in this website seriously at all. It's just memes after all.

Besides, the fact that you take anything serious anywhere on this website makes me think you don't belong here.

fine.

motherfucker
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/369235.html#q369235

Normally for our case its better if they give you a positive reaction when you interact with them. If it looks like they’re trying to get away, don’t pursue, it’ll only hurt you.
If you manage to get a date, don’t go to a movie theater you won’t be able to interact with her. Food and/or something like bowling would be fun, you’d be able to get out of your shell or get her out of her shell.

were the women you dated fat? how fat? and they were trannies?

It's current year. Holla Forums is nothing but unsympathetic edge lords who think it's cool to say "kill yourself bruh xD"

Because you annoy them to the point where they get frustrated with your behaviour. You have no introspection and just put the blame completely on them.

Don't even pretend you know what old Holla Forums is you dumb nigger faggot

Says the guy who's not new, who's been here since summer

no they were normal women, and they weren't morbidly obese or anything, but they were definitely fatter than i am capable of being sexually attracted to. i did date a tranny and she was cute and skinny and had the ideal kind of body i would like in a girlfriend/sex partner. like i said in that post, i changed my preferences on okcupid to bi to see what would happen and i got a lot of attention from gay men. they were all normal masculine guys which i'm not attracted to, but it stands to reason that there are more feminine gay dudes and trannies who are attractive and not fat who are actually attracted to me, than there are women like that.

basically the only women who like me are fat and not attractive, and even then, women who like me are few and far between regardless of how attractive or fat they are. but potentially there are a lot of gay dudes and trannies who are attractive and feminine and in shape who would be attracted to me, so i've just decided to give up on women because the only thing down that path is disappointment. but i don't know how to enter that specific world of dating. trannies and feminine-looking regular gay guys seems like a niche dating scene and i don't know where to look for that.

that was the core of my question, but the assholes over there decided to pick everything apart and accuse me of not actually being bisexual and implying that i'm incapable of being attracted to a man and that i'm just desperate. if that is true (which isn't) then wouldn't it be more productive to just point me in the right direction so i can find that out for myself by experiencing it firsthand?

interesting stuff. can you post some random pics of women with the same body type as the girlfriends you found unattractive? did you have common interests with them? were you able to get it up with them? how were their faces in your opinion?

im a wizard and let me tell you i hate myself. even though you were given shit for it your crying cat pictures really struck a chord with me. your at least 6ft tall and in not morbidly obese or deformed right? don't give up on women otherwise your going to end up like me.

sure, here are two pictures of one of the girls i dated. i covered her face because i am respecting her privacy.

common interests are hard to find and has no bearing on whether someone is physically attractive.

yes, but not really because of visual stimulation. i want to have a relationship with someone who i am attracted to in every way

my first girlfriend have a very beautiful face. the second one, not as much but i still thought she had a cute face. faces are separate from someones body so they have no bearing on each other. a person with an unattractive body can have a nice face and vice versa.

Did you ask anons? Most of them including myself have no friends, not to mention relationship. Not the best place to seek relationship advice. There are also those shilling for (((MGTOW)))

so, if i'm reading this right, which i'm probably not, you want to find cute femboys?

i know a gay guy and he found a lot of his partners on an app i think was called meetme
alternatively, it would take a lot of courage, but if you start going to gay bars or become more i'm a niggeriliar with your local gay community, you'd be sure to find the twinks pretty fast
or, if you know any grills, if they think you're gay, they will have absolutely zero hesitation around you, be your lapdogs, and help you find cuteboys like *that*

OP is always a fag but don't be one literally. Keep looking and eventually you'll find a girl that's not obese. There's no excuse for being a faggot because that's what you're going to become

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY PERSON SO FAR WHO HAS GIVEN ME ANY LEGITIMATE ADVICE

THE ONLY PERSON BEING MEAN IS YOU AND ITS TO YOURSELF

ITS YOUR NARRATIVE, YOUR PROJECTIONS IN EVERY POST YOU READ, THAT'S WHY THEY SEEM SO MEAN, BECAUSE YOU ALREADY JUDGE YOURSELF FOR THOSE THINGS AND IT'S ALMOST WORSE BECAUSE HOW CAN SOMEBODY KNOW ALL THAT WHEN YOU'E ONLY TYPED SOMETHING

TRUTHFULLY, WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE INSECURE ABOUT IS PRIVATE TO YOU, EVEN IF YOU SCREAM IT IN YOUR POSTS AND ANOTHER user IS TRYING TO INSULT YOU ABOUT IT. BUT IF YOU GIVE IT POWER THEN IT JUST FEEDS BACK AND YOU FEEL WORSE AND WORSE.

user IS JUST THROWING DARTS AND YOU'RE TRYING TO CATCH THEM LIKE A RETARD.
DONT MAKE IT EASY, AND DONT BE HARD ON YOURSELF.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING OP. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO HELP YOU AFTER READING YOUR OTHER THREAD. YOU FUCKED TRANNIES OUT OF DESPERATION. YOU REFER TO THEM AS FEMALE. I SHOULDN'T HELP YOU FIND A MATE. I SHOULD LET YOU STEW IN YOUR DEGENERACY SAFELY REMOVED FROM THE GENEPOOL. THAT YOU WOULD EVEN CONSIDER TAKING DICK BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET PUSSY… YOU UTTERLY DISGUST ME.

FUCK IT. FIRST OFF, THEY'RE RIGHT. WHAT YOU WANT DOESN'T EXIST. AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FIND LOVE IN THE GAY COMMUNITY, YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE. YOU KNOW WHY THEIR SUICIDE RATE IS SO HIGH RIGHT? HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACCEPTANCE, THEIR COMMUNITY IS VERY YOUTH AND PEER CENTRIC. THE OLD ONES ARE ONLY EVER NOT ALONE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY. SO IF THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY THEY KILL THEMSELVES.

YOU GOT TWO NORMAL, AVERAGE WOMEN TO WILLINGLY HAVE SEX WITH YOU. YOU CAN'T BE *THAT* BAD, BUT YOU'RE EMOTIONALLY WEAK. YOU SPEAK LIKE YOU'RE ENTITLED, LIKE PEOPLE SHOULD JUST RESPECT YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU HAVE THEM. I KNOW, YOU SAID YOU'RE AUTISTIC, THAT'S PROBABLY REALLY ALL THERE IS TO IT.

EMBEDDING'S DISABLED AGAIN, SO HERE, WATCH THIS: HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=N7FVMEJXWCY

IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBER'S GAME. I REALIZE IT'S MORE TRUE THE OLDER I GET. IT'S JUST ABOUT GETTING TO A POINT WHERE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT REJECTION. THAT'S THE SECRET. THE DESPERATE NEED TO FIND A MATE DRIVES WOMEN AWAY.

FOR YOU I RECOMMEND THIS SIMPLE PROCESS THAT WHILE IT WON'T FIND YOU A STABLE RELATIONSHIP, WILL GET YOU A STEADY ENOUGH FLOW OF PUSSY THAT YOU'LL STOP BEING SO DESPERATE ABOUT GETTING IT THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO: 1. CREATE A FETLIFE ACCOUNT. GO THROUGH DIFFERENT SEARCHES, SPEND A COUPLE HOURS THINKING REALLY HARD AND ADD ALL OF YOUR FETISHES. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU LIKE IN A MATE. FOR REFERENCE -WHILE SOMEWHAT OUT OF DATE- HERE'S MINE. 2. START TALKING TO GIRLS WHO SHARE YOUR FETISHES. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MANY THERE ARE, BUT SEE THE THING IS THIS IS EASY MODE. MOST OF THESE GIRLS WILL BE TRASHY SLUTS, BUT YOU'RE BASICALLY GIVING YOU BOTH AN EXCUSE TO START THE CONVERSATION IMMEDIATELY WITH SEX. 3. FETLIFE IS SPECIFICALLY GEARED TO MAKE IT HARD TO SEARCH FOR USERS IN YOUR AREA… UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM PEOPLE HAVE MADE DOZENS OF SEARCH ENGINES FOR THE SITE. JUST GOOGLE ONE, ADD IN YOUR PREFERENCES AND YOUR CITY, COPY THEIR PROFILE URLS AND JUST KEEP MESSAGING THEM UNTIL ONE SAYS SHE'D LIKE TO MEET. THIS FOR ME IS THE BAR NONE EASIEST, QUICKEST WAY TO GET LAID. I ACTUALLY STOPPED DOING IT BECAUSE I FELT GROSS AFTER. YOU CAN ALSO TRY FETISH DATING SITES LIKE COLLARSPACE, ADD YOUR FETISHES IN AS TAGS ON OMEGLE, AND TRY CRAIGSLIST (THOUGH I PERSONALLY HAVE FOUND LITTLE SUCCESS WITH CRAIGSLIST.) IF YOU LOOK HALFWAY MASCULINE TRY TINDER. ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ANY OF YOUR EXES? ASK THEM FOR THE PICTURE THEY HAVE OF YOU THEY FIND MOST ATTRACTIVE (YOU MENTIONED AUTISM, SO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE IT TO YOU, AND YOU END UP USING A PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE CARLOS CHANTOR.) TINDER CAN BE GOOD FOR A CONFIDENCE BOOST.

WHAT UTTER HILARITY, DYSNOMIA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA