Exodus

The last day of 2017 we GTFO of this dead place raped by its shitty board owner. We either get a life, kill ourselves or move to another board. Suggestions\ideas anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

host.oddcast.com/elfyourself2017/store_ios.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I suggest you kill yourself and livestream it

The sooner the better.

just like make new board

Sure because will totally work on a dead chan

Well there is that 4chan thing that seems to get some traffic.
Lets move there.

4chan is anti free speech and uses its users to sell data and cryptomine. that place is even more cancer than 8ch

Nugger you want dead? Go look at 420chan. That broom closet is on life support.

We, the IB users are non-conformist, we just cant accept that the age of chans are long gone. Every fucking platform is flooded with millenial shitfucks and retarded moderation, every single shit exists to be monetarized. Althoi it may sound like a meme, like nofap, simply there wont be any exodus cause we dont have anywhere else to go, we just lurk from time to time and eventually quit.

what about 7chan? It's been dead for at least 10 years.
How is that thing still online?

>>>/caos/ has lot of potential for me. i can post you tube embed. and it supports spammers. win win. ill stay on Holla Forums also.

me again. thats a go elf yourself that was sent to my iphone( i like iphone) 9 out of 11 pics(coincidence?)

host.oddcast.com/elfyourself2017/store_ios.html

why b exodus when you can 8ch exodus?
keep on moving site until it's a small community on few boards.
small community on few boards means good content ussualy, because the post amount won't be too low(few boards with some people), and inside jokes will thrive(personal memes. could go to outside world), and etc. it's how halfchan done got good before it became mainstream and then ultracucked.

Agreed, 8ch exodus is the goal. Fuck Jim and his shitty minions.

checked. i’m sticking around

You mean we kill ourselves right?

backchecked

ꓨꓵꓞ ꓧꓳ

this has been tried a lot of times already. It will only work if a large amount of people are willing to post on it. Most the time the boards have some posters but after a month or two die.

You also need people that can actually create good content.
I tried injecting some content on here a few years ago…that was really bad.

No u. Dys forever.

yeah, don’t leave 8ch. leave Holla Forums, or don’t. whatever, you’ll keep posting here. >>>/just/

I made a thread about making a new chan but it was slid of the board.

There are 5 problems:
1.) Most people can't create a chan for technical reasons. (lack of time, programming skills, security, bad design, uncomfy etc)
2.) Most people can't manage a chan and turn into a personal fidget spinner. They have no idea about this and that and then they fail.
3.) Lets say somebody has a good idea about making a chan and managing it (like HW did), he will sell out the chan because he needs money or simply because he has no money to maintain the chan in first place.
4.) There is no guarantee the new place will not turn into what 4chan/Holla Forums currently is within a short period of time.
5.) C*A and F*I kikery (like on 4chan).

All dead beta-chans out there are no option and rely on shitty raids to bait in some kiddies and there are at least 3 other chans out there that exist merely because Imkamfy sucks dicks.

I guess we are currently stuck with chan culture.

You know what to do.

we need hotwheels 2.0 t.b.h

/srz/

or actually no i dont want u crows on my board t b h

crowd but crows is better t b h

quadruple post t b h

I mean look at this. I cant post a video bigger than 18MB and I can embed either.
Why no embed if we have 15+ mods?
Additionally this place is also full of unpopular attention whores and boring tripcode faggots no one cares about.

make me mod on /srz/ again t​bh

the new mods are shit, one of them was telling me last night in a thread that i have no right to say they are garbage for not being able to handle the cp spammer because i don't offer my own help. i was able to do more alone than they are able to do as a team

kys t.b.h.

I hope this goes as good as the one from October. :^)

Dare I click that?

/1/
/random/
/notb/
/classicb/
/bbbb/
Who's next?
Let's pin the thread

sorry im squatting on the board name cuz u want to do something completely different w it

i don't even want the name, it's shit. i was just going to bring users to it, but now i won't

o k….

numbahs

oh lol i mean I want to go something different w it not u lol

i want to bring my tuwtter friends here or make it a board for some niche oc or doing irony or something

oh i see

サンダーアームはこっちのイメージなんだよな DVD版はこっちじゃなくて違和感感じたんだ

sorry for calling it shit, i didn't really mean that

Én is nagyon szeretem. Ezen a részen konkrétan majdnem elsírtam magam, annak ellenére hogy már úgymond ismertem a szöveget a "Courage to tell a lie"(?) című zeneszámból ;—–; Annyira szomorú :

i-its ok lets make up 😥😰😇i like these funny smiley faces)

endchan.xyz/b

😗

i put to many lols in this post. dysnomia, olease edit one (1) of the lols out

this shwos how intentionally leaving in ironic typos can go Wrong… freidnships can die… why was i banned for spam

🍆

pal,

dysnomia u dumb kike

You first, you ridiculous nigger.

There's a problem with your way of thinking. Your way of thinking is like this:

y he delet

love the imgur placeholder thumb nail great look. fellas,,, lets get OUTTA here

he's literally, not metaphorically, fucking retarded

I mean if you want a chan ripe for the taking 32chan is essentially a blank slate, do with it what you will.
Beyond that though the entire imageboard industry is dead we're better off agreeing to just abandon this lifestyle as a whole.

Good idea, but there's a reason we are all here.

liar. you've been here long enough to know about board options. all you want to do is create drama and be at the center of everything. you're in the wrong place

buh bye nigger

if u get a job and move out of ur parents house are you going to stop coming here?

I'd be close. I'd still have to get married first.

no reason to allow said reasons keep you from living your life.
The cycle of image boards is a viscous one and a fruitless one, running from place to place for the idea that you'll be able to regain the feeling of happiness you got once or twice two years ago is a harmful one that leads no where.

Bare and simply put, if we ever wanna truly go anywhere we need to outgrow this stage, we need to let image boards die.

Go outside and get off your ass, go get married, or don't, but do something, just don't come here.

Working on it. The part where I'm supposed to get a job is taking a lot longer than I had hoped. Other than that I'm out of the house about as much as I can be right now which still probably isn't enough.

Vote @ Bar th20 32

beaaaaaaaaah.
The only way this chans can have users is by spamming their shitty advertise in combination with failed "raids".

ITT: shills.

Holla Forums isn't dead, it's gotten slower sure, but it's not dead in any sense. Everyone that stuck to Holla Forums already knows that it's futile to leave to any different site because it wouldn't prevent the community from being "dead" it would just fracture it and kill it even more.

The current board owners aren't even that bad, if they were anons would ACTUALLY make new boards, that's how the free market works. Obviously not too many people are leaving so the current mods on Holla Forums, Holla Forums or Holla Forums must be doing what the majority of the users on those boards want them to do.

Get bent you kikes.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out pedos!

i'm just tired. think most people have been beaten into complacency when it comes to internet integrity

this i'm a nigger

Oh wow that's actually pretty funny T B H

?
That's logical contradiction.
But you are right to some degree though, that's why I said chan culture is stuck. There is no way anyone wants to migrate to gay shit like mewch or endchan or any other place but simultaneously 8chans mods are chewing on us. I feel dis-encouraged to create any new content as it's always gets locked and deleted anyway because it triggers at least one of the 15+ mods just here on Holla Forums alone and it doesn't matter which of the current top boards, it's all the same.

People tried:

there's more than just /bbbb/. there's prob been around a dozen

/bbbb/ didn't work because the dipshit that made it spammed Holla Forums 24/7, and got banned. The reason he made the board is because he was a buttblasted fucking autist and the reason it didn't take over Holla Forums is because, like it or not, the majority of Holla Forums doesn't think free speech is spam. Most of the Holla Forums alternatives are run by obvious goons and we're smarter than that.

Fuck you and your whore mother. /bbbb/ was a success until it Jim & co. kept raping it.

Let me rephrase just a bit. Splitting the userbase by moving to a new–even more dead site isn't something the people here want to do, so they aren't going to, and as a result Holla Forums isn't going to die any time soon.

come up with all the reasons you want. telling you faggots, internet citizenry is full on blackpilled after Snowden. no one in their right mind would use Twitter, YT, reddit, FB etc otherwise.you yourself has seen damning shit on a site and continued to use it or you wouldn't be here.

Snowden may not have been an op, but they sure as hell capitalized.

They're removing pedoshit and spam. I like it.
If stupid fucks would follow rules there wouldn't need to be so many mods, but those same people that are breaking rules and spamming are the same group of people trying to get everyone to leave Holla Forums, it's not working. It will never work.
If you're too much of a pussy to make content out of fear of the mods, or if you're stupid enough to spam it–aka forcing a meme then you should probably just fuck off yourself and leave us be.

I correct you, it's a hundreds of dead boards. You can consider anything lower than /egy/ as a near-death experience

No, that's not the point.
During morning hours it's full of CP spam here an it takes them up to 2 hours to delete it.
I'm not talking about CP. They lock and delete other posts and non-CP threads simply because they don't like them. And there are so many mods no matter what you post at least one of the mods does not like your content. They usually ignore it but when the thread gets momentum (which the often the case with my threads) they delete it simply.

Dysnomia recently invented a rule towards "spam". He then banned me and some other anons for a month for a rule he invented afterwards. There was also the guy called "Satania". This rule has hit him the most as he was always replied with a picture of Satania. Dysnomia tried to give him a free pass but since then I haven't seen satania around anymore.

meant for

And you think if we all migrate somewhere else that site won't also become full of CP spam?

So? In the entirety of board culture Holla Forums has always let the mods do what they want, no rules is no rules. Would you rather the mods fuck off completely and turn this place into a rate my cock 4chan board? Sure we'd get more traffic that way but is it really worth it? No.

Also, the boards aren't listed by post rate, they're listed by active /16 count. There are many many more users than appear, and the ones that do appear aren't as many as they seem.

Grannies only

Farewell Paedo scum.

am still here t.b.h.

grannies are the new midgets.

Putting it into perspective - even as dead as Holla Forums is now days, it's STILL the 2nd largest English-speaking chan on the (clear) web.

Thanks to Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

(Failed get)
Calm your tits Schmuley. Nobody was talking about CP until you popped up. Suspiciously that's the same time when the CP spam appeared.
Interesting the first thing that comes in your minds are dicks. Anyway rate my cock threads don't get deleted unless they are spammed.
Nobody was talking about that kind of traffic, but the traffic dipped indeed.

she's cute

to be honest?

9chan o.o

If you wait that long, you are a retard who deserves Dysnomia's anime cartoon cock in your mouth.

Everything he tries turns to shit, everything he does turns to shit, and he doesn't fucking ever stop trying and doing shit to this board. It is like he doesn't understand how utterly incompetent and cursed he is.
Some user said a couple months ago that he was like the opposite of King Midas, and that everything he touches turns to shit. It was funny when he said it. Now it is just sad because it is actually true.
I am all for an exodus out of here, but I am not willing to wait for one to organize anymore. I'm just fucking done here. I don't give a single fuck about being the last one standing, any more than I give a shit about having the "first post" in a thread. There is nothing here for me anymore and there hasn't been for months. So there isn't any reason to stay.
I don't have any alternatives to suggest right now, but fact is there is more for an user on fucking disney.com than there is here on Holla Forums anymore.

l8r frnz

That is bullshit. That is something Ron implemented so that he wouldn't have to show exactly how many active users there are, and could instead show an artificially created number that he *says* is active/16 without ever actually showing anyone the real numbers. He has been inflating stats here forever, and the mods/vols are responsible for about 2/3 of the threads on this board.

I'm a mod and the last thread I made was 6 weeks ago

Based user.
The only draw here is for people who enjoy shitposting things that would get them banned from anywhere else.

Yeah, and I am a mod who posted 5873 threads in the last hour.
Fuck you.

Pretty much this. I wont forget the great times i had here back in the days. I just cant stand to see a handfull of hotpockets broneytards cherrypicked in the IRC circlejerk ruining what i helped to raise in the last years.

liar

truther

Damn this is o

Just saying t.b.h

nope.ttf

Oh yeah, only 2000 posts have been made on the entire site in the last hour. Your claim is mathematically impossible.
Checkmate, atheist

Just spamming you mean.
Fuck off, you clueless faggot. Nobody is going to your shitty wannabe chan.

I honestly hope this chan's cuck newfag userbase doesn't migrate anywhere and stays where it is just like 4chan's normie faggots should stay where they are.

I can't imagine seeing the same shitty Holla Forums userbase with their stale board culture and their moderators imported from reddit anywhere else.

Other chans always existed peaceful on the internet without 4 and Holla Forums's cancerous community and I don't want that to change.

Truth is that an exodus has been going on for months. It just hasn't been "official". It has been more like a slow leak in one of those air mattresses. We used to have over 3000 active users, and pph never dropped below 300. Now there is less than 1000 active users (even by Ron's stacked reckoning) and barely hit 100pph when a pedo raid hits.
So there is an exodus going on now, and it is already about 2/3 over!
We are in fact the ones who haven't caught on to that yet, or have caught on to it and for whatever reason are hanging on.
I still have a slim hope that Ron will tell Dysnigger to GTFO, and put someone in charge who actually knows how to lead, but the fact that he didn't take the opportunity to do that when he made Dys get the new vols leads me to think that the odds of that happening are quite small.
So if you asked me why I am still here I couldn't give you an answer…I really don't have any reason beyond idle curiosity. I have never watched a board die before. That is pretty much it.

There was a small exodus when libre popped up, but we all came back here once it was taken down

Unlike you, i really apreciate anonimity and freedom of speech. Now please, go back to reddit.

I've seen a few chans die and this is exactly how it happens, they just devolve into a shitfest of meta threads.

If the community is against the moderation and the moderation is against the community, then you have a disaster on your hands.

Just going through this thread backwards don't mind me.

DYSNOMIA DID NOTHING WRONG.

Same. The people here bitching about how slow the site is doesn't realize how slow (yet GOOD) 4chan was from 2003-2005.

Right now we're going through the same exact stages 4chan went through during its first 3 years… Pedospam, goons shilling from other sites, awful software, etc. It will get better. 4chan didn't improve overnight, it took about 3 or 4 years and then popularity blew up too much and the site got cucked. Holla Forums can improve but we have to keep it from getting cucked. I think that's what dysnomia is doing. He's keeping Holla Forums safe from the type of cancer that 4chan has. You might not like what he's doing but he's doing a great job.

Care to explain your reasoning or do you not actually have any? dys is doing a fine job. Anyone who doesn't think so is a spammer, goon or assblasted pedo. Deal with it.

You've been saying that for over 2 years now double-space user. Just get out already.
Everyone knows it's you. You're so easy to identity you post the same inane garbage day in and day out in the same format.
see you tomorrow, i'm a nigger.

You are the first to mention it in this thread.

Onionchan твн

This would work if it were not for one thing:
Dysnomia and Holla Forums are only a symptom of a larger problem. The larger problem is the way Jim runs this whole site. That is why making a new board has never worked. Every time anyone has made a Holla Forums alternative the globals are instructed to fuck it up because Jim does not want boards competing with each other for the same audience. /pol and /leftypol were allowed, because they are geared to different (opposite) audiences. /bbbb/ and /notb/ (just two examples of attempted Holla Forums alternatives) were not allowed because they competed with an already existing board for the same audience.
Now nobody in the admin will admit that of course, but that is exactly what happened and why.
The whole "create your own board" thing is a huge part of the problem here, 2bh. For one, it is never really yours. Even this board is not really Dysnomia's. He has to do whatever he is told. Which doesn't sound like a big deal except that board owners are not given the tools needed to do what they are told to do. I hate to actually defend the fat cunt, but on this one point I have to. Board owners (and vols/mods/globals) are not given the means to act as anything but janitors. Allowing proxy file posting is a HUGE mistake and the direct cause of 96% of 8ch's problems. I understand why Jim made the decision to allow it when he took the place from HW, but that was a long time ago now and given the increase in popularity in both VPN use and darknet access, that reason no longer is valid. Chans are irrelevant social websites anymore, and there are too many people posting on the dark sites for chans to be considered the outposts of free speech that they used to be.

Maintaining that mindset is the main reason why 8ch is in such a decline. Looking at this board in particular you can see exactly why. Nobody who still posts here is at all concerned about free speech issues. Everyone who used to post here for those reasons is gone. Virtually all of them to the darknet. Most Holla Forums users now are only concerned with how to exploit the weaknesses presented by a board owner with no leadership capabilities and crippled mod tools, on a site that allows proxy posting of files. In other words, the bulk of the users here are concerned only with shitting the place up for the lulz because they know it isn't relevant anymore.

Look at the list of new boards on the main page. Go to them! See what they are. A quarter of them are Mewch shill boards. Half of them are empty because they are created by stat-pumping vols to keep the site looking active. ("Advertise here! 1200 new boards created this week!!") And the rest are nothing but purposefully shitty garbage done just to contribute to the cancer that has overtaken and hypersaturated this entire website.

Making a new alternative board to Holla Forums is one of the most patently stupid suggestions that anyone could possibly make, and reveals a total cluelessness of what the real situation here is.

It isn't just this board that is dead. It is the whole site. 8ch may have cancer of the Holla Forums, but it has metastasized long ago and there are now huge-ass tumors everywhere throughout the entire site. Top to bottom, inside and out. It is terminal, untreatable, and inoperable. I do not know what 8ch's life expectancy is as a site, but as a board I'd say Holla Forums has weeks rather than months. I don't think anons will completely abandon it, but Jim may replace Dysnomia as user mentioned above, or he may just shut it down because of complaints from the owners of other (more active and more positive) boards who are rightly claiming that Holla Forums is spreading cancer to them.

Either way, whatever this ride used to be is over and it isn't coming back. So you can remain on a broken ride or you can move on. Unlike the above user, I have watched boards and sites die before, several times. This is what it looks like. It isn't exciting. It is boring. Nothing dramatic happens. You aren't going to get to watch Dysnomia squirm, if that is what you are hoping for. You won't get to tell him "I told you so", or rub salt in his wounds. It doesn't happen that way. Anons just leave. Sometimes it happens in an exodus manner, but most of the time it just happens gradually like what you are seeing here…more of an exit than an exodus. But there is no denying that it is over in any case.

If you believe you have either of those here, you are truly ignorant.

Holla Forums is a special place for special people

He did everything wrong, you tool.
No, we are experiencing the same symptoms, but for completely different reasons and under completely different circumstances. I was a 4/b/ mod in 2004, so I know exactly what I am talking about. Nobody knew about chans then, there was no real darknet activity, and proxy posting was not as easy as "point and click" like it is now. So you are comparing apples to oranges here.
I also take issue with your assertion that 4chan improved. It did no such thing. 4chan existed for one purpose…to provide an internet based communication channel for Anonymous. Period. Once that channel was exposed in the mainstream media, Anonymous went to the darknet and 4chan's purpose became to harness their image as an "outlaw" website to gain new wannabe users and to sell ads. Moot was a lot of things, but he was not a dummy when it comes to business. What you call "getting cucked" was not done by pedoscum, goons, and shills and bad software. It was deliberate monetization of a website that was getting free international media exposure. It was Moot doing the cucking.
You can not in any way shape or form compare that to Dysnomia and what he is doing. He doesn't have the tools or the brain that Moot had. He isn't in the same circumstance at all! Dysnomia is tweaking every setting, playing with every switch, shilling the board on other sites, grasping desperately at every straw, doing everything he can to get new users here in an effort to try to keep the board alive while simultaneously being hamstrung by policies and tools that make no sense given 2017 technology. The fact that he is even bothering to try proves how ignorant he actually is of the circumstances he is operating under.
You say he has done nothing wrong. I say he has done nothing right. He is not keeping Holla Forums safe from cancer, he is attracting it by adopting the same policies as 4chan but without the resources to enforce them. Completely different circumstances require completely different approaches, not similar ones. Adopting similar approaches to similar problems when the circumstances are different will give you different results. Dysnomia is making the same mistake you are. Comparing apples to oranges. One might even be inclined to suspect that you are Dysnomia…but no, that would be too obvious.

This board is over, user. And while Dysnomia (whether it is you or not) is not the main reason why, his social myopia and lack of leadership ability kept it from being salvageable.

didnt read lol

Go on, give us some examples.

pics or it didn't happen

It didn't exist for any purpose but for a 2ch like site for SA to shitpost on.

Didn't you just say he was killing it?

SUICIDE WATCH

4chan?

What about Facebook?
Have you heard of an awesome site called Reddit?

He's not going to kill himself but he'll kill Holla Forums! That makes him a murderer!

Shill detected
FILTERED

stop posting low rez 2d pics of the 3d qt t.b.h.

This

HW left and sold Holla Forums
Jim removed /hebe/ and kicked off old mods from Holla Forums
Imkamfy turned Holla Forums into a copy of r_thedonald
1st April hack
Holla Forumss entire ban history leaked was released on purpose with all IPs dated back for over 2 years
Jim keeps interfering with boards (removal of Hex)
Holla Forums flops
Holla Forums taken over by kiddies and normalfags
lmao we have current a poppy spam thread on Holla Forums. This tells how bad this palace is.

Get lost t.b.h

There is no exodus. People just went back to 4chan or Reddit or simply don't visit anymore as this place sucks. People came here during HW times.. This place is completely different from what it was back then.

i wasn't here during the HW dynasty, t.b.h., but i've thought this place was shit the entire time i've been here

if i can't use the abbreviation for to be honest by december 31st, im fucking leaving
even a dead chan (((mewch))) is better than this hell

this i'm a nigger

More like gave it away for free.
The old mods left voluntarily.
Imkamfy didn't turn Holla Forums into a copy of t_d, Holla Forums invaded reddit and turned it into Holla Forums.
Yeah that one sucked.
Lel
Hex removed himself from Holla Forums, Jim banned him but it was just a VPN so it did nothing.
since day 1.
since day 1.
oh my god a thread about something you don't like on Holla Forums!

true. although I wouldn't say it did nothing. it did ensure I wouldn't ever be willing to be a vol again.

You might as well be a volunteer on the side, since you spend all day shitposting anyway.

that's the reason i accepted the role in the first place. now i'm actually trying to get my life on track, it just hasn't happened yet so i'm still here in the mean time.

Half true. Half bullshit.
Jim canned a few key players with no reason or explanation and refused to even engage with them or the remaining vols as to why these few were booted. That is why the rest did leave voluntarily…because Jim was obviously not the one calling the shots anymore.

Ha! Blocked most of your post with 3 single pixels

ONLY ON Holla Forums!

even those who left are still here sometimes

Let's get real, Hex. Even if you do get a job, or go back to school, or whatever the fuck, you're still going to use imageboards. Bite the bullet and volunteer again. In a few years, when this dumpster fire gets even hotter or finally runs out of fuel and trickles into obscurity, you will either want to have a greater influence on this site once again or move to a fresh faced imageboard with more potential. Am I wrong?

cool story bro

Yeah. The plan is to get a job, find a wife, and leave this place.

this is another reason to leave imho
who's supposed to fix this and why haven't they?

yes

interesting

When you read these threads its really clear how detached from reality a lot of this community really is. It's always always always someone elses fault that Holla Forums sucks. Its the users just as much as it is the mods.

This site had an okay little run, but paranoia a broken site and by the end of 2015 the promise of 8 was no more. This place has mutated into the most cancerous chan I've ever seen. I come by to see just how bad it gets, I'm always impressed in that regard. Always a new low.

The truth is there's plenty of good sites out there, 4chan and Holla Forums are seen as the cancer pits of english language chans for good reason. The handful of you that can find your way somewhere else and actually manage to lurk and fit in and not just randomly flipping their shit will be welcomed. The rest of you will pretty much just have to stay here, the run off that other sites don't want.

Its funny the early days of this site were a freedom loving, fun, fairly light hearted internet community. Now its self serious rambling about the same few subjects. What a joke.

You made your bed for yourself by staying around here because you cared about pph and needed that to be entertained.

1 nothing happens
2 it is going to happen
3 it is happening
4 it just happened
5 it already happened
6 talking about what happened
7 copying what happened
8 tfw phase
1 nothing happens

newfag

So do you hate spending time here? Why are you still here then? There's nothing physical stopping you from leaving right now and never coming back.

It's really okay I have a vpn and if I really wanted to speak and make sure to be heard I'd just switch ips everytime. Tend to do that anyways, id's are cancer. So how's that working out for you :^) ?

didn't you just filter your own posts tho?

come on, hex, that was really hard to do
and how will i ever be able to see the /comfy/ hats if i don't know they're fixed?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I like the times when I can contribute in a positive way, and hate the times when I can't.
What else am I supposed to do while I fill out job applications?

I don't think dysnomia is going to fix them, he has been online and hasn't bothered.

They show up annoyingly intact on my phone. On my desktop, I have board theme turned off, so idgaf

Must still be in your cache.

Almost assuredly is. I clear my cache about once a year

A man has every right to play with his fidget spinner

is "fidget spinner" another word for penis?

user probably means this

I come here just to post midgets and pretend I'm angry about the vols. When in reality I just want to stir shit up.

???
you're weird t‮‪bh.

8ch YES!

REEEEE PEDOS OUT REEEEEEE

MILK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE