Sick Thoughts

How do you get them out of your head? I don't want to be turned on by anal or orgies anymore.

start going to church my dude. there is no room in your heart for vice when its filled with Jesus' love.

Any recommendations? WELS looked okay. I went to a liberal church once and that was a giant waste of time.

this is entirely false
OP I cant tell you how to fix your problem unless I know how you came to acquire it, but what I can tell you is that maybe if you engage in an anal orgy it will be too brutal for you and turn you off of it for good

While I haven't done that I have found that engaging in fantasies fans their flames rather than burning them out.

MOAR

ANAL

ORGIES

Sick thoughts are fun sometimes ;)
Just be sure that if it's illegal shit, you keep that shit in your head

They sort of were for the first 5 or so years, but I'm tired of them.

fair enough, my man.
I don't think there's a way to get rid of them. If there was, I'd think I would have found it by now. I think you're just gonna have to live with it

PEASE MOR ANALS

I'll keep looking, but you might be right. Jewgle was no help at all. If you ask how to have normal sexual thoughts it tells you that the sick shit in your head is already normal. I don't need some Wizard of Oz to tell me that my perversion is fine when I just want it gone.

Shoving your cock inside a qt's ass isn't a perversion. It's some of the best sex there is

Anal and orgies are sick thoughts? Am I on Holla Forums or /christian/ what the fuck?
That said slowly weening yourself is the best cure I hear. You gotta climb back up the rabbit hole. Start with regular vore instead of furry vore. End with mental masturbation to consensual sex in the missionary position.
Just kidding about furry vore The only cure is a noose

Take some meds user, try some strong downer hash or some downer drug, but if your willing to try pills but a little bird tells me most of the pharmaceutical meds that mess with the way you think tend to damage the part of the brain which is unreversable in most cases and can also case other mental or even physical damage. Its your choice but I can't take pills like that, they don't work or they cause my brain to have a massive panic attack even tho it says it will reduce paranoia/anxiety. So very little do they know. I've found my first option works the best with little to almost no repocution

if you want to be pure fap to vore instead, its pretty pure i'm a nigger

Electroshock therapy.

Well I guess technically the second option. But it is meds…just thought I'd clearafie my statement

stop stealing my memes you smug little shit

Don't know about OP, but I'm doing that in 2 weeks. I'll you faggots posted.

Don't listen to this user, OP. He's a Christkike who needs a good gassing.

This thread inspired me to fap to anal orgies.