Name a bigger cuck in the history of Western animation

Name a bigger cuck in the history of Western animation.

Pro tip: You can't

Jon Arbuckle

Doug

What are you on about, OP?

Shit template thread, but I'll go along, because I'm bored.
Finn was never a cuck. He literally was never cucked by anyone, maybe except by Flame princess, and that's arguable. If something, Finn have to be the most desired dick of Ooo at this point.
>BP never left him for anyone, she is currently single and not interested in anyone Arguably Marceline but no romantic feelings have been shown
>Flame Princess now have Cinnamon bun, but again, no romantic feelings although I personally believe this might be the case
>Breezy was actually all over his flower in the arm dick
If you're going to make a shit thread, put some more effort, fag.

Now this…

Nigga they showed a possible future version of PB and Marcy in that stakes eight part cluster fuck, I think it's safe to say that they are pretty much lesbians.

I thought it was all a dream. In either case, unless they actually state they're in a relationship, I won't believe it. There have been multiple gay couples in cartoons lately, so there's no excuse to blatantly do it.
I don't think PB is a lesbian either, since she actually liked Finn before and during her age regression. The point persist, she never really cucked Finn And even if she is smashing Marceline's ass, cheating with a woman doesn't count as cucking

The DCAU is filled with them

Doof

that's crazy talk!
Niggers by definition can't be cucks
EVER

Patty deserves all the love.

Yeah.
Sorry for making it weird

He is a sad, sad little man.

0/11 would not debate again.

So he lays his eggs in another birds nest while they aren't looking so that bird will raise it to adulthood?

Yes I can!

And yet, arguably one of the most successful mad scientists in fiction.If nothing else, he builds all his own inventions unlike that dipwad of a blueberry Draken, said inventions usually always work exactly as planned, and the only reason he ever fails in his schemes is due to the platypus (And despite how they look, the males of that species can REALLY fuck you up).

any more trap pics of Finn?

Does he count even though he's unaware his wife cheated on him and his son is not his son?

In a way, Dale Father Cucked Redcorn. Every time Redcorn tries to impart wisdom or even bond with Joseph the kid always blows him off in favor of Dale.

Nah, I don't collect those.

That doesn't even make any sense you filth autist.

Larry was a regular doormat for Miracle.

Perhaps, but let's not forget that Doof reached such a low point in his villainy that his nemesis just got up and left just like his wife
As poor a scientist as Draken is, he at least consistently managed a threat level that attracted his nemesis.

He might as well

… Yes. Jesus Christ.

I hate the term 'cuck'. I have seen you motherfuckers use it to describe literally everything, up to and including Kratos in the new God of War game looking after an orphaned boy, and the one example of genuine cuckoldry I see brought up and you ask if it counts?

Dale scrawny, out of shape man who is literally raising the child he thinks is his that his wife conceived in secret with an exotic dark skinned man she finds more sexually attractive and is still having an extramarital affair with WHILE her husband dutifully raises said child.

That's, like, it. That's cuckoldry. Cut and dry. Fuck, man. You use a word and you don't even realize what it means.

Yeah but I thought with cuckoldry the husband has to be aware the child is not his and fine with it.

Oh god, I thought I was the only one who remembered that show. Larry is pretty much the Tumblr "nice guy" , thinking that if you are nice to women then they'll like you for who you are and that having one night stands makes you a scumbag.

Not to mention Miracle was a massive fucking tease.

Shut up cuck