ACTIVE SHOOTER TEXAS

https:// www.rt.com/usa/360633-shooting-houston-injured-active/

archive is down right for me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dvDsL
web.archive.org/web/20160926125541/https://www.rt.com/usa/360633-shooting-houston-injured-active/
archive.is/wVRog
archive.is/ZQI0I
archive.is/IQ4dp
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/06/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th-2470564.html
archive.is/EA7Ll
archive.fo/sC6Px
facebook.com/KHOU11/posts/10155426030324062
youtu.be/pa5ak4QMwNo
stream.dob.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive is also down for me.
That makes what? 4+ shootings in under a week?

…aww shit

Yeah, or mass attacks I think this is number 5

Isn't this perfectly normal?

fucking kikes man..

What boggles the mind is why they stupid enough to us hillary voters and muslims to do this shit?

everything points to yes.

They've ALL been non-white shooters too - a turk, a somalian on a stabbing spree, a black guy now, and an afghani with the bombs…

Niggers can't even do shootings correctly, what kind of half-assed shooting is that with no casaulties? Smdh.

archive.is/dvDsL

Just saw this on ZH

I'm surprised it didn't end as soon as it started.

Oh, wait.

As we detailed earlier, an active shooter situation is underway at a supermarket strip mall in southwest Houston. ABC reports at least 7 injured after a black male with a revolver was shooting at vehicles.

A Black male you say? BAN GUNS!!! IT`S THE FAULT OF THE GUNS, GET RID OF THEM IT`S NOT WORTH IT!!!

Lets see a bunch of half assed shootings non of them white, lets see MSM spin this, oh they wont they just forget about it instead of reporting on it for weeks.

Whats up with Houston??

(Sorry euro fage here)

ARCHIVE

web.archive.org/web/20160926125541/https://www.rt.com/usa/360633-shooting-houston-injured-active/

ARCHIVE

Houston is full of nigs and spics. More so than the rest of Texas.

Google ban.

Rolling for another turkroach. Check 'em. Praise Kek!

Confirmed for a Turk.

if archive.is down

use

web.archive.org

you can still see the link, but you aren't accessing the site directly.

GET RID OF THE FUCKING GUNS. PEOPLE ARE DYING.

What's more interesting is that 7 were injured using a revolver?

checked!

We should get rid of name fags while we`re at it.
I`m looking at you faggot.

So this nig knew how to put more clips into the glock? Impressive.

Ricochet or the bullet passed through a body. Or maybe some idiot bystander tripped and fell.

I nearly tripped over those trips!

Better?

Baghdad Bob knows the score…

Much better, thank you user.

what's next, are you gonna tell me there are crime issues with the African American community of Chicago??

BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS
SPEEDLOADER LIVES MATTER

From RT
The suspect in a Houston, Texas spree shooting has been killed, police said. At least six people sustained injuries. The scene is now "contained," but residents have been asked to avoid the area.

Get ready for waves of:

The daily hapanan

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Local news is saying the shooter is Nathan Desai.
Looks like it's a pajeet, not a nigger.

RRRRRRRROACHED

Nah, if they were controlled, they'd be white shooters.

It helps Trump's campaign when all of these shooters have been anything but white (most of them have been muslims).

Texas cucks btfo

Calling sandslime.

The most disgusting thing about that is, (((nestle))).

This is what they get for voting for a serial killer

*hours

Grew up in Houston and used to live close to where this happened, this sort of thing is a near daily occurrence. The only unusual thing about it to me is he was a lawyer and managed to wound 9 (2 or 3 being the more typical number).

heil'd

but with the enrichment, we're pretty much as fucked in urupoor countries.

We at least have the advantage of only having to really cover 1 border and deport 1 people. Euros have a ton of borders and are being invaded from all sides.

Texas did 911

Is Ghost Politics alright? Anyone can confirm his safety?

I've heard there's construction there and (just heresay) he might of had a night job and couldn't get sleep so he went crazy. Houston has horrible road construction everywhere lately and the superbowl is coming. And yes that area is extremely diverse and crime ridden. There are also some rich houses nearby too, too much disparity.

It's almost as if for 30 years young white men had to deal with feeling like the entire world hates them and a few went off the rails, now suddenly the narrative is changing and non-white people are flipping out at absurdly high rates based on their percentage of the population….

That's a tripfag not a namefag, you freshfag

Street shitting lawyer confirmed. Pajeet fails miserably with 0 kills.

archive.is/wVRog

also, you have guns.

Sam Hyde is black?

Finally! it's been a while since a real happening.

Sure seems like a lot of these shootings happen on the same day as a debate.

Why are you saying active shooter? Is there also an inactive shooter?

I live two minutes from where the shootout happened; and this area is usually very calm. It's regarded as the richest part of Houston, with the ghetto a bit further down the road. Whites will somehow still get blamed, even though Pajeet did it.

Maybe we could have a category system. Say, "enthusiastic shooter", "lethargic shooter", "aaaaaaaahhhhh motherland shooter", "smug shooter", etc.

Disgruntled lawyer. Nothing to see here, folks. If it's not kebab, nobody cares.

Not a lot of niggers in that part of Houston. At least not when I lived there a few years back. I shopped at that Randall's. Nice neighborhood for the most part.

niggas gon nig

revolvers with a seven shot cylinder aren't uncommon. i own a snub nose s&m 686 and it was my conceal carry for the longest time because it was so goddamn comfy with its 7 rounds of .357 funtime.

mp4?

That does look comfy as fuck. I live in an open carry state (no license required). How's the trigger tension?

According to the AP wire, there are 8 injured, 2 dead - including the shooter. So, I guess he got one right.

Remember, it is a false flag until proven otherwise.

heavy as a sheboon with a food stamp card.

A false flag would use a FUCKING WHITE MALE, not a pajeet.

Not exactly, there are many agendas that need to be pushed at the same time, and not everything can be done at the same time at the same speed. Sometimes things are done just to obscure and bury information rather than push an explicit agenda like anti-whiteness or middle eastern wars.

M&P R8 has eight rounds but it's pricey.

That's good. I love a heavy ass trigger.

Damn pretty sidearm, but I looked it up and definitely not in my budget right now.

Kek is finally fully awakening from his slumber.

The debates tonight will be proof of that.

You faggets already forgot about your teenage turkish kid with the bb gun? That shooting where they had the staging area already set up, no pics from inside were released and they found him 30 miles away wandering around in a "zombie" state? What about that? Almost like you retards have the memory of a fruit fly and can't carry over information from one day to the next.

Keep believing tahlmudvision and avoid thinking for yourself, dumbasses. The world needs drones like you for medical experimentation.

Apparently Pajeet was a Nazi.
archive.is/ZQI0I

This image is actually very accurate if an old anecdote is true. Hitler allegedly trained for his salute with elastic bands and bragged about how long he could hold it steady for longer than anyone else. I'm too lazy to fact check that now.

now brown gunmen can be white supremacists

WE WAS TURK KANGS

HOLY TRIPS BATEMAN

Turks don't deserve to be compared to cockroaches.
Certain species of roach are actually kinda cute, and they're a very interesting kind of insect. They're generally highly social and even recognize family.

Turks are white

I hope you're not Turkish. Stop sucking Western cock.

So while we're on it, "TURKISH" identity is not a racial identity, it cannot be, when the Seljuk Turks entered Anatolia, many other racial groups, Iranians, Arabs and Kurds were pushed into the peninsula by the mongol hordes. They were all mixed with the local Greeks, Hittites, Assyrians and Armenians, the entirety of Turkey is filled with different races under one common Turkish culture and language.

Turkey is not white, brown, black or yellow.

we roACHES LAUGH

Fuck off you slimey roach. Turks are all brown, like shit, some of you are just different shades.

THEY JUST FOUND NAZI STUFF IN HIS CAR!

why?
somewhere some ass has the giant HK USP/Mk23 laser module mounted on one

archive.is/IQ4dp
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/06/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th-2470564.html

*sigh*
:(
Why can't Obama stop it with his fake shit?

Quite a few Hispanics and blacks.

Blue dots on map are blacks, red are whites, and orange are Hispanics.

Area this shooting seemed to happen at is within the blue (black) area which looks to be safely away from most whites.

archive.is/EA7Ll

confirmed half curry half slovakian

Strange…

could still be mudslime curry tho… needs more digging

It's all our fault

We knew the redpill was too big for small nonwhite minds and we fed it to them anyway so they'd use the loo instead of streets

Let's not forget Turkey also gave us the jews…..what an evil land.

Actually it's Codemonkey's fault; the only joy this poo in looian had left was designated posting on /news/, newsplus drove him over the edge.

Savitri Devi fanboy, maybe?
___

Some info about the guy in this post. One of the SJWs in the comments tells us that he is a white male. … We have very different ideas about what constitutes white.
archive.fo/sC6Px
facebook.com/KHOU11/posts/10155426030324062

designated shooer

If Hillary wins it's going to get worse

I agree. Check out Ms Montalvo, she was also involved in the Memorial Day drill
:33
youtu.be/pa5ak4QMwNo

AIDS and Cancer is what's up with Houston.

quick question, unrelated to the thread:

Sig Sauer mosquito and Beretta 87 target (both are .22 cal.)

which is best?
are either any good?
need info because local gun laws and regulations and shit…

Y-yeah I knew it was news+ I was just goofin on that last post

Sig Sauer mosquito has garbage reliability. The Beretta is way better. Go to /k/.

Apples & Oranges. The Beretta costs four times as much, you could buy 4 mosquitos for one 87. Besides, like with most .22s you'll only encounter issues after firing multiple magazines in a row,

such enrichment, so progressive

Local news is saying they found "Nazi materials" connected to the shooter.

False flag confirmed.

wut

looks like a Mossad false flag operation to me. Some White guy from Texas dressed in a Nazi uniform, shooting up a strip mall? Yeah, riiight.

NO

I hope he was at least historically correct with the uniform and was wearing the colors of the Indian Legion.

they are going all out, I saw something saying he was wearing a nazi uniform during his attack

This. Fuck Beretta, they're the Apple of guns. When you buy a Beretta, you don't own a gun, you own a status symbol.

That is why I own a glock brand, glockazine nigga!

If Trump loses I hope the eyes of the new wave of shooters are blue, the victims' dark brown.

And the MSM only talks about white shooters.

.45 Auto like a motherfucker! Because I'm also a Fallout fan, I had a new slide and grips made so that it looks like Joshua Graham's "A Light Shining in Darkness"

John 1:5 A Light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not

kek, you guys know some of the (((Reputable News Sources))) are running stories claiming the lawyer guy who shot people at strip mall in Houston was dressed as Nazi Stormtrooper.

archive.is/EA7Ll

stream.dob.jp

GET IN HERE.

1) Sig Mosquito is utter shit, it's actually made by Umarex, same company that makes the shitty Walther P22.

2) Don't get a .22, buy a real gun. Go to /k/, they can hook you up; guarantee someone there is familiar with your local laws and can suggest something that is available to you.

le ebig .22 = airsoft maymay

but yeah, I have to get one because of the rules and shit before I can get a proper gun.

then it's CZ-75 all the way.