Arrested

How does it feel knowning you cam be searched and possibly arrested just for visting Holla Forums while CP dumps are up? You don't even need to click on the thumbnail.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/innocent-people-arrested-as-paedophiles-due-to-typos-in-warrants-report-11178287
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2258A
youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6S9CinWZU
sociopath-community.com/threads/573b7acf919d4ad954f8e750
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you attention whore

It's what they deserve for bare backing Holla Forums.

thank god I don't live in the united snakes of america and I have a vpn to access shitposting hubs

source?

news.sky.com/story/innocent-people-arrested-as-paedophiles-due-to-typos-in-warrants-report-11178287

21 IP address typos in 2016 lead to innoncent normies getting arrested.

I don't give a fuck I'm behind 7 proxies

Yeah, server logs everything, you will have problems if they search your pc and they find that not only you clicked on bait, but even download it.
What about the posters? Netcafe or virus on some guy's computer as proxy and they hope to get away with it?

>"innocent"

kinda spoopy but that wont stop me

Yes, but rarely. For sites like these 95% of the time LEA rely on mandatory reports of CP/information about posters to the NCMEC. It's US law electronic service providers are required to upload CP and any information about the uploader if available to NCMEC, who forwards it to the proper authorties. (Since Holla Forums is hosted in the US).

If someone was just viewing thumbnails on a non-cp chan, they'd also need to prove they were knowingly access CP which isn't worth the time.

Cases like OP are rare for non CP dedicated sites, but do occasionally happen.

It's why Holla Forums only received 1 CP take down requests from 2013-2016 per transparently reports. Most were for violet threats. CP was already being legally reported by Hotwheels and Global Volunteers..

quote: images were large enough to identify the nature of the images - assuming many things, so mods don't access large images of "suspicious" content?
They will probably just nuke them because they look suspicious right?
I heard that there is also a function that prevents mods even seeing content that was reported by users as illegal content, so they might not even know what was the image

thumbnails are stored in cache. even if you didn't click on them, it's still saved on your drive.

Seems strange that it would happen at all.
If not even the site is responsible for the content posted on it, why are the people who see it? Wouldn't that imply the operators who deleted it themselves are also under suspicion?

This is why you always browse Holla Forums in private mode kids. Private browsing allows you to
Be smart and use private browsing mode

My system is running from ram, no hdd, good thing i don't have to worry abou that.
I believe tor browser clears cache too btw

tor might cache your ip, time and requested content on cloud though ;)

I use VPN suck it.

NEVER use tor, wise people use private browsing mode instead.

Mods/site owners have legally immunity and are allowed to save CP to report to NCMEC.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2258A

It must have been a slow week for thought crime busts and this was all they could pin on the guy to make their quota that month.

If you don't own a webiste an are a private citizen it's illegal to include the CP in your NCMEC reports, you can only report the urls. Site owners/mods (ESP's) are allowed to upload CP to NCMEC.

It's never a slow week for CP investigations, you'd be suprised at the sheer number of people still using open p2p networks and NCMEC reports a year. US police could make 100,000 arrests a year if they had the budget.

It's also not illegal to host and upload fresh cp for over a year just because some other primate gives you authority under a socially constructed "special group"

The law is a farce.

You are potentially breaking the law by accessing a website that allows for its users to upload content. But those same laws are not applicable for the owners of that site? Doesn't make sense to me.

It's how premium filehosts like depfile and other premium filehosts profit of CP. They have a symbiotic relationship with people who spam CP to their sites. They feign ignorance about the the sort of content uploaded on their sites, intentionally delay takedowns and are protectd under law as long as they remove reported within 48 hours.

They all know they primarily profit off CP.

They still need to still prove you accessed the illegal material with 'intent to view'. (through search times, etc) if they can't find enough evidence, they drop the case, but your name is still ruined

wrong link

Well, there's your fucking problem.

The issue is not even CP itself anymore, it is the fact that you go to jail for it,

Anyway, if you are in the way you can get jailed for CP anytime and somebody will even find a 2TB hdd full of it in your apartment

?

What about people who use discords etc? I've not heard many being arrested for that even though they are rampant with Cheese

somebody snoops on your skype discovering illegal content illegally - what now?

Are you serious? Apps like Discord, WhatApp, KIK, etc have seen a huge surge in arrests in the last year. Some even PhotoDNA to actually report images to NCMEC.

Read some court documents.

Not in the news so much though, its mainly P2P dropbox and Tor being targeted

Absofuckinglutely this. As the icing on the cake, the people locking everyone up for CP possession are also unironic child-murderers and rapists. The perpetuation of the blackmail scheme that keeps them in line with the orders of the Jew is reliant on public pedophilia hysteria as normalfags view even pedo accusations (which are also conveniently conflated with unrelated shit continuously) as an unpersoning. Decriminalizing possession and deconstructing pedo hysteria could save the world, but normalfags prefer their dysgenic brown hellscape run by Jews because it doesn't require them to leave their comfort zone.

t. pedo / c p possessor

Things would be worse without this. It's draconian, and perhaps Orwellian at times, but I know these pedophile types. They are such garbage people my contempt outweighs my self-preservation in this case.

Pedo sure, but no I don't have nor want to have CP. I want the kikes in an oven and the cabal in the ground.

I know how bad things are and they're worse than you think, pedophiles are not garbage people. Actual pedophiles, as in child-lovers. Abusers and rapists (as in rape rape, not feminist redefinition) and murderers and kikes are garbage people, or just garbage.

I don't live in united 1984 brave new states of Weimerica.

CIA haxx0r steals your i'm a nigger ily photos from your computer using some backdoor (illegal)

turns out pictures of you without clothes were before you got 14

???

I don't know what makes them aroused by a little kid, but I know what it is they do and their lies. Fuck the kike qualifiers. All pedophiles are garbage, and you're not worming that through the cracks with your convenient buzzwords.

CIA Niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=hkMqCrSLEzw
New Ultimatum - Terry A Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6S9CinWZU

sociopath-community.com/threads/573b7acf919d4ad954f8e750

You don't know shit brainlet, you never have and you won't start anytime soon.

I don't really care, I bareback 8ch, I just click hide to all pedo, gay and anything else that don't interest me. If they came to my house I'd just simply hand them all my shit with the passwords and request my stuff to be returned after they are done searching for something that don't exist since I'm being compliant and helpful, and I always use private browser mode even on poop tube. If I wanted to remember something in my browser I'd just copy it or download it. Cookies are useless to me

Land of the free i'm a nigger

feels good i'm a nigger they won't
it's legal to view cp where i live, just not posses, produce or distribute

Good

There's a couple million "unique IP addresses" that access Holla Forums each month, according to BOTHPig Farmer Jim & Alexa Rankings.

With that much traffic & this site being the 2nd biggest English-based IB on the itnernet, the government's not going to piss time away tracking everyone's activity on here. The most they're interested in are the cancerous pedo pieces of shit spamming the CP & kebabs / domestic idiots making violent threats.

From easily-found traffic data on both Bing & Alexa, the vast majority of people visitng Holla Forums are "bare backing", using residential internet connections.

Bullshit. Post your source because im a prosecuting attorney and visiting a board on a website is not probable cause for search. 5.0 has to have probable cause and you could file a massive lawsuit and win against the United States P.D.

do not listen to this fbi agent, he wants you to make his job easier

you need to go back to law school. there are hunderds of cases like this

I always thought that Hex was very insightful - and this add evidence to that fact.