Dead Board Revival

ITT: Post boards you wish were more active, and maybe if you discover one you really like make a post in it to help revive it.

For me, it's a lot of those boards that used to be more active back around 2015, or immediately post-exodus.
>>>/mental/ - discussion of mental illness & psychology
>>>/his/ - history discussion
>>>/philosophy/
>>>/late/ - nightowl anons
>>>/lounge/ - cozy, discussion-focused Holla Forums
but what I think was really lost potential on an imageboard of all places
>>>/wg/ - Wallpaper General

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cyber/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meep meep how can you think about other boards at a time when Holla Forums is dying t.b.h. no homo

It was >>>/8lounge/ you stupid newfag

Fuck I thought I put that.
(checked)
meme responsibly. last I checked this is the third largest board, that's an improvement from before when you faggots somehow fell enough for Holla Forums of all boards to pass you.

/32/ has some cool shit

>>>/x/
>>>/tulpa/

Get in there faggots.

checkin them out

Oh yeah
>>>/pdfs/ is a pretty cool one. Holla Forums's unofficial library

their BO is a fucking bro. last i checked anyway

jesus christ stay away from my boards

>>>/urbex/

last I checked most of those boards haven't had active posters in years. They could use some fresh blood. Holla Forums can't be that bad considering you're here and you consider those boards good. This isn't halfchan i'm a nigger . (Though the lines between here and there have started to blur some)

>>>/ss/
>>>/thick/

>>>/namefag/
>>>/tripfriend/

>>>/hebe/

be nice if more people shared files on >>>/swf/ but everyone is too much of a pussy or maybe just too smart to click on flash files on an imageboard

>>>/suicide/

8ch.net/cyber/index.html
3 years ago, this was a pretty cool place. There have been other cyberpunk boards discussed, but most are more dead than even this.

Do the dubs protect me from having to gas myself for posting like a retard?

HOT

>>>/fart/

oh neat my thread was stickied.
Another board that had a lot of potential, so much so it made it to #17 or so on the board list was >>>/polk/
It's basically a better version of Holla Forums without imkampfy and with less
"PRAISE KEK"
"MEME MAGICK"
/x/ tier faggotry. Not to say that memes aren't powerful but spamming that shit isn't productive.

wtf happened to >>>/doom/ ?