Time to listen to Paul Mccartney

They finally played one of his songs on the radio. A first I've seen. Usually they just play his shittier these songs: Another Day, Live and Let Die, Wonderful Christmastime, and With A Little Luck, and Coming Up live once in a while. That's all fucking it.

But today, that changed. They played one of his underrated classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=42IPlbC9H_Q

who cares? he's music is shit anyway

You are just saying that cause you live in a poor environment

oof that hit me too hard

it wasn´t suppose to, user.

ooh getting defensive now are we

not really. My ntention was to say you are wrong, about me growing up in a poor environment. As if only rich people, or intelectuals listen to Paul Maccartney. Fuck off with that bulshit, man.

He has a diverse range of sounds. Everybody in the world likes atleast one of his songs deep down inside. What's it for you? Get Back? How about i'm a nigger y Madonna

i'm a nigger changes to im a nigger? okay

i dont like his music. Period. He is no Jonh Lennon. He was a true legend

Now I know you're just fooling around. John Lennon was always better too, but John was kind of an asshole and used his music potential way less than Paul did. John's solo career, because of underused talent, was shittier.

True, and that chink bitch didnt help at all. But, if im being honest, i dont think i've ever heard any Paul Maccartney song

Once he dies, his better songs will be appreciated.
Maybe Im Amazed.
Check My Machine
Oh Woman Oh Why
Temporary Secretary

scratch that. I've heard Temporary Secretary
before. Pretty good i'm a nigger

He's a cunt, too.

Why what'd he do?

Beats his wife, thinks super highly of himself, treats everyone like shit that works on his shows.

Ringo and John beat their wives

Tats what wives are for honestly

PAUL WAS THE ACTUAL COOL BEATLE, LENNON IS NORMCORE