I Hate Everything

Erm, so what exactly happended between us last time anyway? (perma-banned)
If you don't know me, this is I Hate Everything! I did a video on 4chan and (now that all has settled) would like to ask you some questions. What is the best thing about Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
youtube.com/user/IHEOfficial
youtube.wikia.com/wiki/I_Hate_Everything
plus.google.com/u/0/ Manmanboyboyman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We hate jews and we hate the rich. We're far-right far-leftists.

ihe is smarter than this, but nice try op

Dumber than you think

literally who?

Are you well-equipped with proper knowledge of whats fairly popular on the internet?

Back to reddit

Finish this dick for me will you?

Phone fag

Believe what you want to believe

No, I am the phone fag

theres nothing wrong with phone posting individuals

the best part is retard OPs usually get banned

Times have changed, this is the future.

Hoorah! Hoorah! Thank you for participating Holla Forums! This video is going to be so good!

freddit, i thought you were dead

meep meep I don't care about youtube e-celebs t.b.h no homo

Aren't you g i'm a nigger to be back though

gl*ad to be back, jesus fucking christ

Ihe is a nigger hater, put that in your video op ** ihe doesn't word shit like this. Go to bed op, this is a shit thread and you should feel bad

bretty gl­ad t­bh

i'm a nigger

we knew

i'm a nigger

Long ago in a distance thread, I OP the cock sucking master of faggots made an unspeakabley bad post. But a foolish user wielding smug anime girls as a downvote stepped forward to oppose me. Before my thread was 404ed I sperged the fuck out and flung my thread to the first page were my faggotry is seen by all. Now the fools seek to ban the faggotry that is OP

gl­ad to hear from your VPN, stupid

i'm a nigger i'm a nigger i'm a nigger

no i'm a nigger

Muh_Six confirmed retarded. not that we needed it.

i'm a nigger i'm a nigger i'm a nigger

>>>/suicide/

i can´t i'm a nigger i'm a nigger i'm a nigger

So, what do you think about white genocide?

Remember, the good guys lost

How does it feel knowning you be searched and possibly arrested just for visting Holla Forums while CP dumps are up? You don't even need to expand the thumbnail.s

The mere action of enlarging a pic, can tell LEA your monitor definitions, and with that plus IP address, its totally possible to know who clicked it and who didn't

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

saved a few thanks.
would you happen to have the .jpg for this picture?

hey this thread is pinned… that's pretty neat.

Another round of questions folks?

It's me, I Hate Everything!

Back to halfchan

my name a jeff

based mods

Each board owner has the sole right to control his own board.

I'll give you rare hitler pictures if you go back to Half chan

I actually run a Youtube channel, believe it or not
youtube.com/user/IHEOfficial

From a 12 year old? I highly doubt that lol

your moms a twelve year old

You hate everything so you hate yourself and the content you make too
CHECKMATE NIGGER

No one deserves 4chan

Classic Reddit response

Classic response. Failed irony.
I'll use this time to ask you another question.
What's the worst thing about Holla Forums?

Fuck forgot pic

people like you

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HERE AND THIS THREAD IS STICKIED

also, fuck you nigger I do in fact have rare hitlers

I came
I saw cum
I came again

Which video should I release first?

I hate Nintendo 64 or I hate Holla Forums?

Hurry up faggots I'm a busy man

neither, delete channel

Delete your life

I just watched one of your videos, you suck

i'm a nigger ies first, bitches last

DURR

your mom

Perhaps I may improve with my newest Holla Forums one. Thanks for helping me pick. Now lets begin on where I could improve (if possible)

by feeding yourself to a shark

post the word gl­ad fa­m. that or timestamped tit pic

PEDO ALERT

No

ya, this guy with the YT channel is pretty clearly pedo. suck if he got reported in meatspace

that would be horrible, and a real shame

Read the thread you oaf, i clearly did

I'm a pretty muscular fellow. watch yourself there faggot. i'll crack their necks. you know what, i hate sharks isn't such a bad idea after all, but that may justt bbe th vodka talking

Alex may need to re-evaluate his life. There's some glaring issues with his browsing habits and the UK is really cracking down.

Checks out.

Indeed, I doubt they would take too kindly to him talking to such racist, bigoted, sexist pedophiles.

Thanks for the support, my dear friend.

Ah, I see what you're trying to do. Psyche me out somehow. This video will be such fun. Any more questions?

Yeah, wanna hear a joke mate?

Not only engaging with, but actively seeking more information. Any bongfags on? Sure it's easy to look up if not.

I could fancy myself a joke right about now, yes

Alright, so
A jew at Auschwitz lost his left arm and left leg, but no one helped him. Do you know why?

No. Why.

He looked All Right

Consider yourself enlightened

Alright folks I think it's time for the closing questions. I'm going to leaving in a.. in a couple minutes? anyone else got anything bright to say.

actionfraud and europol both seem like they'd want to know. i mean by putting a video out on 8ch, Alex would be forcing them to investigate further wouldn't he?

yes I have one more thing

your mom

hmm?

yes, I enjoy chemical reactions as well, have you tried urinating into bleach lately?

it would only corroborate any potential claims. nice chatting, i wish you a long and smooth YT ride. don't do anything dumb on that vodka :3

reported

Goodnight. Just let me contribute to this quality thread:

Sexy bum bums boogers willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee hee!

who knows when I will passo ut. I Hate Holla Forums video coming out next week. Expect an influx of intelligent geniuses cumming to your site. wish you a a long and hard 8ch ride. dont do anthing dumb in the future to ruin succuess.

Thaks for the time Holla Forums

before i leave, what do you see yourself as 8ch Holla Forums? a thriving force of power and pedos and memes or shit or an ironic self-reflection of reality or some shit? i would like to please know

Just you wait and see. I suspect good times await. Goodnight.

see ya space cowboy

Goodluck you glorious bastard, do me a favor and put as many pictures of Adolf Hitler in the video as you can. Maybe then i will forgive you for doing this.

Don't ask b for shit, go to other boards and observe. We are a bit more civilized here.

stop giving him advice

we'll soon find out. if a vid comes out, he's beyond fucked.

if a video does come out I will fucking neck myself

I know it's not the place to ask and i will show myself as newbee, but
WTF with imgur thing?

Literally everyone is paid to be here we don't actually give a shit.

Dysnomia can't into CSS

I spoonfeed you one time because I'm having a good day.
When someone writes a theme the image has to be hosted somewhere, it's not uploaded in the code. So that was originally santa hats (probably) that were hovering over the images people posted. Now that the image isn't on imgur it doesn't look right and it shows the error instead.
You can change the theme though.

neck this cunt instead. don't just archive, save the page. His cocky ass posted some goodies. If UK popo doesn't have his ass, reddit and social media will crucify him.

if you insist

Thank you guys.

loli"s

heh butthole

had no idea who this guy was, he's pretty big. kinda hoping he does do a video, it'll be funnier. what a cringefest.

Don't have time right now, here's a start:
youtube.wikia.com/wiki/I_Hate_Everything
multiple last names listed on a quick peek
alt yt:
plus.google.com/u/0/ Manmanboyboyman

hard to claim innocence when you know how to redtext btw :3

Real name's actually Horton. really have to go for a bit now

literally 5 percent you fucking nigger

Holla Forums is full of a bunch of faggots who attract social rejects,14 yearolds, pedos, NEETS, and shitty ecelebs who are starving for views

this used to be better than 4cuck
now it's just more 4cuck

we're in a doomed hellfire timeline t‮‪b‮‪h

>>>/general/1

lgs

We have more freedom than 4chan. We are proudly pro-pedo. Also raids are allowed.

Check em

I doubt you're IHE, he's too much of a a normal fag to ever post here this properly, but on the off chance you are.
A. You suck.
B. The Force Awakens sucked.
and most importantly
C. Holla Forums died the summer of 2016, every one who made Holla Forums what it was left to other image boards, you're a year too late, making a video about Holla Forums in 2018 would be pointless since the site is dead, you're just talking with 4chan again.

i like your vids but the length is not consistent.

10 mins is ok
20 is kinda pushing it
1+hour is something no one will watch

thanks IHE viewer

anyway the best things about Holla Forums are

.everyone can make their own board for an obsucre set of people. Holla Forums was the first chan that did this.

.posts that would be considered "shitposting" or too obscure are tolerated within these zones

.thus a more obscure discussion is allowed to thrive, some of which is nsfw or politically correct or sometimes even strictly legal but for every dodgy board there is a board of people into designing trainsets or commenting on the news.

the worst things about Holla Forums are

.since there are little rules you are likely to get doxxed vigilate style by baphomet or cow

.high turnover of specialized boards if they get little traffic

.sometimes content can be a little too specialized or obscure,dead memes are kept alive due to them staying small.

according to your yt metrics in the big mouth video that was 14 yo boys that play minecraft aka cancer.

there is nothing good about Holla Forums. it is the bottom of the barrel that is the internet. leave while you still can.

You guys know this is bait right?

i mean probably but like I have nothing better to do with my life so why not just go along with it anyway

No shit genius

fucking kek

I liked The (NOT DREAMWORKS)Collection but ralph ruined everything. He's not funny or interesting.

I never watched this faggot and I never will.

nice bait nigger.
If by the off chance this is real, though, the best thing about 4chan is that there's no trap, fb fap, dubs, roll or dickrate threads.

uuh guys, i think its fake

no shit sherlock

Upload a new destiny vid

suure your ihe….

Cp