African migrants leaving China due to racism

archive.is/untOk

Africans making China filthier than it already is???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfOue
reason.com/blog/2013/03/13/communism-killed-94m-in-20th-century
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/30/forced-contraception-jewish-ethopian-women
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/02/israel-racism-law-160224111623370.html
forward.com/opinion/israel/182171/israels-everyday-racism-and-how-american-jews-tu/
davidsheen.com/racism/
vice.com/read/israeli-racism-gaza-kleinfeld-511
alternet.org/comments/grayzone-project/israels-government-just-became-more-extreme-ever
electronicintifada.net/content/israels-right-be-racist/6813
un.org/en/holocaustremembrance/docs/paper15.shtml
diaspora.northwestern.edu/mbin/WebObjects/DiasporaX.woa/wa/displayArticle?atomid=711
sites.google.com/site/theeuropeangreens/jews-created-communist-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the commercial that was a copy of the Italian anti-white commercial isn't it.
Are they still going on about this while ignoring the anti-white one.

Mainland China is a giant trash heap and most of them are basically niggers with yellow skin, so that's not much of a stretch.

Eh, yea there's like a 35 IQ point stretch…

Visit mainland China. They are as dumb as niggers.

Silly goyim. I have lived in China for a while in the past.

How is the dog stew?

It's all pulled down by northern Chinese faggots.

You never know when it's Dog or not. I'd be more concerned with the water, the gutter oil and the air pollution.

Listen. The Chinks may be soulless. They may also be rude and naive. But they aren't stupid.

Also, here's a recent article that might make you think more highly of them:

archive.is/yfOue

Still, I'm worried the Chinese will underestimate the Jew and let him infiltrate and subvert.

Dont fucking remind me of that shit

I showed someone the chinese one and they all expressed horror at it then right after I showed them the italian original and laughed when the white guy turned into a black guy.

only time in my life where I had my very own "i just cant even" moment

Too late.

of course.
majority empowerment propaganda is immunization.
minority empowerment propaganda is AIDS.

Taiwan is the China that escaped the jew

CHINA NO

They can always go to Sweden

Being Chinese never sucks. Because you can never face total extermination or genocide.

Even if you racemix, your children after few generations will become chinese again, because of how your genes work. Too bad they forgot their history for the sake of commie totalitarian government.

unless you're in Taiwan
the number of chinks descended from the aristocracy carrying 300 yo silk tapestries to Taiwan in their trunks was ridiculous

if i saw mainlanders shitting inside trains i'd leave the country too

The communist jew maybe, not the capitalist jew. It's 100% under the US', and thus jewish, dominance.

yeah i meant that

Is that even possible?

If you didn't realize yet, niggers love the white race. They love it in the way a little boy loves a girl. The only way they can show their affection is through insults and physical contact. And like a little boy, they're too embarrassed to admit that they love us.

based chinks

Foreign policy pundits in US have come forward and said murica should go after China even if she was to turn into a full-fledged democracy.

Unfortunately for the US, nobody in the region wants to sacrifice themselves for Tyrone and Pedro from Merica or Ahmed from the Commonwealth to most important of all oversee, watch and control their slant-eyed steps, and along be extracomfy banging Sally's pussy with one more spawn to tell them off. That's why most countries in the region don't give a single fuck about maintaining US supremacy there.

Heh, that actually sounds true. But blacks failed to realize that without the white man they are FUCKED, and yet they do everything to harm us. Take this chinese example for instance. Of course the Chinese have every right to allow or deny residency to anyone - their country, their rules. This is how it should always be. But it shows that they absolutely do not care about muh feelings and bullshit. Africa will be plucked like a chicken and blacks will be utterly unable to stop them or compete with them. And the Chinese will not tolerate their bullshit. Any sort of negro revolt or violence will be met with actual genocide and there is no way in hell blacks can fight against the Chinese, or for that matter any Asians.

In a way we see the Chinese forming an opinion on blacks after being in contact with them, and their opinion is wholly negative for obvious reasons. The black race has utterly failed to present itself as an asset, a friend, ally, whatever to ANY other people.

Don't confuse Jewish involvement in the Communist revolution with the CPC today. They are two different beasts.

There is an irony here. Just like with Western Europe, Taiwan was spared from Communism, but its society is as a result softer and more decadent than its Communist counterpart.
One thing that horrifies me is how blithely the mainlanders have embraced consumerism. 2000 China and 2010 China are two completely different worlds.

If you saw the things I saw on the 44 hour train ride from Shanghai to Urumqi you might do that, yes.

I'd heard that the jews were responsible for the Great Leap Forward, but hadn't seen any evidence of it before.
So that's 30-70 million more deaths on them, on top of the 4 million from Holodomor. Just how many people have died because of Bolshevism, anyway?

we did the numbers
anywhere between 150 and 180 million in this century alone

in china?

chinks realized that consumerism is more fun then gommunism.
what things did you saw on the 44 hour train ride from Shanghai to Urumqi, care to tell us some?

can i have the sauce? might be useful in school someday.

I cant find my source now i never save info under proper names but heres a 'liberal' estimate of how many
reason.com/blog/2013/03/13/communism-killed-94m-in-20th-century

communism has killed more people and destroyed and suppressed more cultures than any form of nationalism/fascism

The air conditioner continues to blow through the night. Due to its strategic location I am constantly freezing.

Correct, the big difference being the communist revolution saw rural Chinese revolutionaries installed by communist Jews with minimal follow up, whereas the modern CPC is simply controlled top to bottom by globalist jews who control banking institutions, the steel industry, global trade, the World Bank, and all other inflows and outflows of cash into the hands of their eager Chinese lapdogs that control the country.

RUBBISH

NIGGERS LEAVING CHINA BECAUSE:
-NO WELFARE
-NO FREE SHIT

I look forward to the fact that the more the western world falls the more africa will be a piece in a chinease empire and they will still be treated like niggers

Holy shit… and this is coming from people who routinely cook using sewer grease "gutter oil."

I've seen much worse.

What the fuck? They have literally a billion more people than the USA. They can totally tank any demographic damage.

Why the fuck would need anyone from outside?!

Its because they are colonising africa

Never buy anything from China. It will break and/or kill you.

India?

We give them gibs

I bet it's because those dainty china dolls wont give up the pucci for the Africoons.

Awesome
Based Asians

Yes and they know if they try raping them things won't end well.

So the Chinese are essentially doing the same as the Israelis? Well, they're still kinder than Israel is to niggers. That isn't acceptable. Give em hell, chinks.

haha

That looks like a dog turd user

Why don't the chinks just take some books out of Israel's playbook?

For example

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/30/forced-contraception-jewish-ethopian-women

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/02/israel-racism-law-160224111623370.html

forward.com/opinion/israel/182171/israels-everyday-racism-and-how-american-jews-tu/

davidsheen.com/racism/

Some more ideas

vice.com/read/israeli-racism-gaza-kleinfeld-511

alternet.org/comments/grayzone-project/israels-government-just-became-more-extreme-ever

electronicintifada.net/content/israels-right-be-racist/6813

Have fun, China.

The island was given to them by Japan.

Sundown towns in China.

This might be applied to the "New Europeans" as well.

Unlike Israel, China would be crucified by the international media. Maybe some faggots at the (((UN))) would even call for boycotts because muh human rights for chimps.

so theyre kicking out the dindus…

oh imagine the wonders if they knew who REALLY caused their troubles in the first place

pic related

All they'd have to do is point at Israel.

The chinks are already crucified by international (((media))) so they should just go all or nothing.

You can be more filthy than a chink?

They have already won the mainland and are swarming my shitty island of Taiwan

I suppose it's not so bad they had exposure to them. Now they aren't full of naivete. A sheltered life free of negroids + diversity is our strength propaganda = western libtards

I think the problem is Americans don't understand the concept of racism as compared to "racism".

To an American "racism" is not being hired for a high paying job, or even being hired and never getting a promotion. Even in the case of mass unemployment, they'll be given wellfare and a shit ton of programs to make ends meet.

To the rest of the world, and the world that exists outside the modern west, racism is a different and very dangerous animal. It means people breaking into your house and beating the shit out of you. It means living with literally nothing and having to eat garbage rats to survive. It means someone raping your daughter then shooting her in the back of the head for being uppity about it. It means having the police kick your teeth in for walking in the wrong neighborhood of town, then starving because they have the best garbage to eat.

And that's before you get to the actual differences between the american black and an actual african. To the average member of the former being "hard" is mostly about not having central air and dealing shitty skunk weed. To an african, being "hard" is living out of a tarp shack with no plumbing or windows, and slinging shitty synthetic heroin.

nothing to steal in china and people hit back.
no health and no welfare so they leave on their own.

so simple t get rid of niggers

Chinks do not fear tyre necklace?

Taiwan still has hope though. They are a very nationalist people.

When I visited last year I was in the country less than 24 hour when some old fuck in the Changhua Train station told me to go home and get out of Taiwan in Chinese. I had to laugh about it though.

Not sure if irony or not, according to "american" media its exactly the opposite and in my shithole racism is not being hired for a high paying job, the other thing is a novelty that we dont know how to deal yet.

I think the commie government is trying to promote the chink colonisation on Africa. It shows that Africans don't deserve the Africa lands so the chinks can go to Africa. That is just a theory.

Read

A lot of jews try to hide the fact that China was the only place that took them in as refugees in World War II. A lot of them escaped there actually.

That's how the jew was able to influence China. They took them in, the Communist party then risen.

un.org/en/holocaustremembrance/docs/paper15.shtml

I am not suprised. Traitor is deadliest enemy after jews.

This isn't the Chinaman's first rodeo. Nigs have a rich and detailed history of chimping in China stretching back to the 1970's when the Chinese government had a program for African exchange students. Anti-nig protests in Nanking in 1988 helped spark the nationwide protests that culminated in the "tank man" incident.

diaspora.northwestern.edu/mbin/WebObjects/DiasporaX.woa/wa/displayArticle?atomid=711

You've gotten it backwards. The chinks are using the kikes because they know they're immune to the subversion as they're a race of sociopathic people without empathy.

Poverty tier train rides are bad in China but not hellish like in India.

Good for them. I lived in China for a long time and found that like most places they all hated niggers too. If there is a black person they will openly talk trash about them in Chinese. Several of them I had to bring back to the US for a series of meetings were afraid to go into cities and ride trains etc. because they were terrified of niggers. Which became a huge issue with some of the progressive faggots I worked with.

There was never a reason to bring niggers there in the first place when they already had an endless supply of much higher IQ chinamen to work slave labor rates. So the only nigs you see there are typically in drug gangs or perhaps the exceedingly rare businessman.

Your island is already under jew control. If the US can control your country, it's super jew control, that pales in comparison to what the mainland chinese offer.

And still you indulge in the US game and stir the hornet nest with retarded talk about independence. I wonder what's the reasoning of countries like Japan and Taiwan… to accept this condition. I know for one that Japan is neutralized (Japan had its shot 70 years ago, it could have a giant industrial base, immense land), now Japan is only enforcing the capacity of US and its circlejerk bloc connections to roll out new things that serve to control exactly them (oh, and things wielded by ahmeds, niggers and beaners, they embrace them in political/intel sphere). That's fucking smart, kiddo. Fucking smart! It's better to see China at large.

My longest china train ride was from Shenzhen to Shanghai. I was in a similar situation but not as bad, since the eastern part of china was much richer. Didn't have people smoking, and it wasn't as crammed. However, there were people who were laying out newspaper and sleep UNDER our seats.

On another note, the newer "bullet train" style trains are pretty good. If you're going from one metropolis to another, and you're willing to pay like $20 USD more, you can have a much better time.

It was 44 hours. The time is a killer. 10 hours? No big deal. 1 day? Kinda sucks. 2 days? Please kill me now
The smell of smoke and urine gradually got worse and worse as well. By the end of the ride it was difficult to walk over the gangway (where the toilets are located) without gagging.

People sleeping under the seats was hilarious. If you accidentally tripped on them while trying to get through they would scowl at you as if it was a perfectly normal thing to be doing.

At least you guys aren't as fucked as Hong Kong is.

shit sucks

I was under the impression that mainland Chinese are filthy peasant niggers and Hong Kong is actually a nice place, what is wrong with Hong Kong?

Proving again that indonesiabro is right that Chinese is more nigger than original nigger and actual nigger can't tolerate filthy super nigger chinese.

Wait what? You mean in the last 16 years?

Chinese people are now white.

t. average college SJW after reading this

Well for one , they're phasing out cantonese for mandarin as the main form of teaching chinese in school.
There are now signs written in simplified chinese all over the place, instead of traditional chinese that we use.
Which basically is destroying our cultural identity.

Our price level is being jacked up sky high because the chink government is cracking down on corruption, forcing all the corrupt officials to send their money out and buying everything they can in sight to keep their money, even moreso than before.

That's just a glimpse of it.
Your average person can't buy baby milk formulas because the mainland chinks are doing a shopping spree on it every time. And their kids are allowed to enroll into our education system from kindergarden all the way up university.

Oh and we pretty much lost our sovereignty, because everything we do needs to be consulted with the CCP, thanks to us not being able pick our own country's leader.
The CCP-related party bribed old people with food and gifts for votes got caught on camera, and there were no legal repercussions of it and quickly dismissed.

Some of the HKers tried to start an independence party, and was deemed illegible for election because they government said no.
The democractic party in HK ,on the other hand, calls for the importation of shitskins, so they can get votes from them.

It's like in south park, it's either you pick the douuchebag or the turdshit sandwich.

DAILY REMINDER CAO CAO DID NOTHING WRONG

You might just be so stupid that they seem smart to you. They have been Jew controlled since Jews tricked them into having a communist government that mass killed their own people. You have to be dumb as bricks not to know that.

Btw, I have been to China plenty of times for business and the people have a child like mentality when it comes to everything including negotiating contracts. They are the Jews of China but they have been outjewed by the real Jews because they aren't smart at all, just greedy.

I hope you die choking on their shitty food or the constant diarrhea.

My girlfriend is Chinese and is from Hong Kong and she says the government is actually dumbing down the language which sounds almost something straight out of 1984. It's a shame because she has shown how beautiful the real Chinese language is versus this dumb-downed writing style and language they are making mandatory.

lol false flag
There are tons of africans there in guangzhou, it is actually never possible knowing the exact number, let alone number leaving, since first they arent legal, second chinese government cannot count numbers - it never functions
I am chinese myself and i cantell ya

There is no cultural identity in mainland china… the cultural identity if fucked, there is no religious identity, language is just barrier… and people like american culture. Imagine you know who trying to black china to dumb down asians, a potential big threat… when that happens, we will fail fast. I mean we asians… hk people dont feel like being chinese so no offense

No, jew creation.

sites.google.com/site/theeuropeangreens/jews-created-communist-china

I get the impression from the main land that it's almost like soulless consumerism and they don't even care if what they are consuming is shit as long they consume and consume more.

It's cool, so far everyone I have met that is from HK are interesting and seem like nice people but they don't like being identified with the rest of China.

I was surprised about main land Chinese women marrying HK men just so they can move into HK, like marrying just for the visa. Shit is ridiculous.

Seems like atleast American niggers have better hygiene than mainland chinks, tbh.

Well, I ll tell you what, most mainland women will marry anyone they think they are rich, race trully doesnt matter lol
Some will marry blacks for exotic reason

In chinese, hygiene can mean a few things

Dindoos fear the rice farmers.

Mostly, China will be blacked. Unclear why this has not happened yet, maybe jews are experiencing some difficulties?

They will, but blacks still rape.

Thats the spilit.

Interesting. Can you please expand on that? Because even though I love Chinese food, every time I'm foolish enough to use a restaurant's bathroom in North America, it looks like no one informed them that you're supposed to clean it more than biannually.

I traveled in china for a bit, and the chinese respect only one thing: Money.
If you're a nigger and you have money, you'll be treated fine, as long as you aren't doing anything bad enough to make the secret police that's been following you intervene.
If you don't have money, you'll be treated like a nigger.

Their immigration policies are not so hostile when Chinese illegally flood into Russia.

Is any western tourist (say a Holla Forumsack) likely to have secret police following them on a trip to China? It would be fun to just try to observe that identify them. Go on vacay specifically for the fun of trying to identify spying on yourself

Depends. The more potentially "suspicious" you are, the more likely you'll have one. Travelling in group, being a businessman or other person with power, or being of an ethnicity known for random violent outbursts are some of the triggers that will get you one.
If you can tell chinamen apart, then it's generally pretty easy to see if you are being tailed. Me and my group would often ID the guy, ask him where the good (safe) places to eat were, and invite him for lunch.

There's a saying that goes something like "one third of china watches the other two thirds". It really is a monument to the sort of nightmarish institutions that humans are possible of creating. All phone conversations are monitored. In fact, if there are no translators for your language available, you'll get your call disconnected. Something to keep in mind before discussing sensitive information.
Right now china is trying out combining their own horrible versions of social media, and credit scores. If you praise the state and report dissenters, you get good boy points. If you have the incorrect political opinions, then get good luck buying property or renting, oh and your friends and family get fucked over too. It's "voluntary" right now, but the intention is to make it mandatory.

bad hygiene can simply mean something bad or even something evil processed in chinese

new generation young girls will marry for money and fuck for fun, absolutely no loyalty

When they come back to their African homelands, the Chinese will be there waiting for them.