Lotion and masturbation

Do you use lotion when you jerk off? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
cirp.org/
circleofmoms.com/welcome-circle-moms/bad-circumcision-308657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I jerk off with a bullet vibrator

i have a foreskin, so no

no that's degenerate

vile jews, in collusion with my own mother, hacked my penis to shreds when i was a baby and unable to defend myself from this vicious attack - as a result, i rub my mutilated stump while bone dry - with enough force and friction to sand wood, in order to get off…

Of course, my dick got chopped up.

Lotion is for gays

No. Dry all the way, until the climax I guess

coconut oil 100% natural

Detractors can say anything they want but at the end of the day, having foreskin = the natural way it was meant to be.

Only faggots have moisturized skin. Real mens skin cracks and bleeds every time they move

no because its noisy and messy, i have to wash my cock after.

/thread

spit

I dont have a foreskin and dont use lotion, I agree circumcision is a Barbary practice, but it dosnt force you to use lotion and I dont know where this meme comes from

the blood of virgin teen pussies

I use a sock to jerk off and cum in

Foreskin, natures lube.

i was just about to say fresh blood

The real question is: Which lotion is the best? I find that they soon lose their lubricating qualities and I have to keep adding a little bit of water to keep the level of resistance balanced. When you get it right then it's smooth sailing to a quality orgasm.

However, I freely admit that going dry is better. But with dry winter skin you gotta lotion up.

Human feces.

I wear a Vaseline covered welding glove for jerking off

masturbation is for degenerates, says so in the bible. when I need release I fug my dog

pic related

I can't confirm this but I heard that Uncicrcumsized males don'/t have to be concerned with that uncomfortable sensation that occurs after you orgasm and "brush" up against the penis' head.

I would be really grateful if an user could talk about this &confirm

^This I was told is a circumsized-man problem but those with foreskin don't worry about that because the skin is built to rub against the head of the penis and not cause irritation. (I imagine eye-lid skin vs your hand-skin on your bare eyeball)

Also, I heard your orgasms & movements are 3x more simulating with foreskin than without.

Same here. Feel good to be unjewed

Can confirm?
I was told by 1 guy who wasn't circumsized but only 1 guy.

what the fuck happened to captca

depends on how many nerves were removed, how much was removed, if the frenulum was removed, and how much kernelization there is on the penis which has different factors; size flaccid and erect, how much skin is left, if the skin bunches up any when flaccid to protect the skin, underwear fabric used, etc.

t. angry cutfag

also check these
foregen.org/
cirp.org/

every cutfag that learns what a foreskin is an angry cutfag

circleofmoms.com/welcome-circle-moms/bad-circumcision-308657
some retards go back to hack off even more off their kids dick.

I can relate to it as well

Viewing these circumcision facts & stats is prompting me feelings of emotional instability and omni-cidal justice.

welcome to the club

circumcised here, I keep pumping through the orgasm

Remember that Jews are responsible for pushing circumcision

Actually I can still pump while cumming but have to stop right after I've finished

I tried it once but it felt gross and I had to clean up afterward.

I'm back & I'm not pissed rn not that that means anything.

*Leaving again* I've finished the thread & wanting it