MacBook Air, photography accessories worth $4G stolen from Brooklyn apartment

MUHFUGGA BIX N00D, KILL WHITEY

Cops are searching for a man suspected of stealing $4,000 worth of electronics from a 51-year-old Brooklyn man while he slept, police said on Sunday.

The victim was resting in his East Flatbush apartment on Lenox Road when he woke up shortly after midnight on Sept. 2 and realized his MacBook Air and photography accessories including a camera, flash and camera bag had been stolen, police said.

He told investigators a 21-year-old man whom he knows only as "Jason" was the only other person in his apartment at the time, police said. It was not clear what that man's relationship to the victim was.

Police described the suspect as black with a dark complexion, about 5-foot-11, 160 pounds with short black hair and brown eyes.

also see below

does the RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD got what it takes to find this nigger on social media, that would be a great addition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/macbook-photo-accessories-worth-4g-stolen-brooklyn-home-article-1.2805708
archive.is/SK5PB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH FUG, forgot link.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/macbook-photo-accessories-worth-4g-stolen-brooklyn-home-article-1.2805708

archive:
archive.is/SK5PB
archive.is/SK5PB
archive.is/SK5PB

In other words he got robbed after meeting some faggot off craigslist.

Look man, I get nigs gonna nig but doesn't shit shit happen every fucking day there? Also, why do I feel you have a personal connection to this?

The man Tyrone robbed sounds more like a (((man)))

oh no I do realize that, my idea is that because there is an image of a nog, it would be easy to hunt him down maybe? that aside though its always good to have one less nigger walking in public.

Mann, what the fuck? I'm 5'11, ~175-180 and by that pic, that nigger looks like he may be bigger than me. I'm tired of being wiry.

hey jamal, watcha doin?

How the fuck do you let someone live with you if you don't even know their name? Sounds like the bull got his prize.

It's currrant year, you raiscit.

What, did he expect the nigga to prolapse his anus for free?

Man, I knew theese dumbass white kids in high school, I came from the bad part of town to the nice part and these white kids were naive as fuck, well they were affluent and made money selling 8ths and quarters. Well, we graduate and these kids move in together and continue their dumb shit.

One befriends the local niggers and decides he's gunna sell them a lb. He arranged to meet them outside the apt a lil up the road and these niggers show up wearing bandanas around their face and get him to take them to the apt by gunpoint.

Niggers get away with over 3lbs and around $3k in cash and postal whip one of the girls that were in the apt cause she was freaking out, couple niggers storming in wearing bandanas on their face and pointing guns.

Smdh thinking about it fam.

Fucking mailmen at it again.

Lol on the mobile. Always fucks me.

These types of crimes used to be reported something along the lines of: Local antique dealer/artist/activist found bludgeoned to death in home

To me 4k worth of your possessions is not an expensive price to pay but if the guy is 51 years old and makng mistakes like this he is beyond learning anything new anyway.

To actually have one of these creatures in your house and sleeping with them there and you only know their first name? The guy deserved to be robbed.

That nig fucked him in the ass and robbed him after he passed out.

Is that the PC terminology for pawn shop owner? Good money to be made from that in ghettos but dangerous.

More along the lines of an artistic queer who trades in household items like furniture and other fixtures.

its funny how these other guys couldn't figure it out.

Welp, hopefully we'll soon be able to put that into the reconstituted NYT crime blotter.

I didn't factor mental illnesses into my assumption rather I thought he had the self-destructive charitable behaviour.

Some people take in people from the street.

Sounds like Louie CK interviewing his new bull.

Why can't they just say nigg? Every single one of them basically look the same.

His fault for owning a 4000$ niggerbook

Dat bling ain't cheap bro!