>>>Holla Forums7180670
>>>Holla Forums7180724
>>>Holla Forums7180734
>>>Holla Forums7180736
>>>Holla Forums7180853

32chan possibly behind it

omg russian hackers we're finished

sad

Dude no one cares, it'd be better for us all if whatever autist spammed so fast that the desktop PHP servers melted.

Don't care

implying 8ch doesn't deserve being hit for being such utter shit. Watching Mark sperg out is funny.

What is this 16chan and 32chan and endchan and xyzchan and all that shit, why's there so many of them

lel

when an imageboard bans too many pedos and shitposters some of them coalesce into a new imageboard

or you get something fucked up like gurochan because noone else wanted them.

Holy shit shit and its the same people doing it since 2015
I don't get it. I just can't wrap my mind around why they would be this dedicated. The site will be back to normal business as usual by next month and then they'll fuck off again for the next couple of months just to rinse and repeat. I just can't wrap my mind around what is even driving these people to do this to begin with. Is it a personal vendetta against this website? Because if it is then that's some grade A faggotry

lmao
Fuck off, faggot.

Stay in your cancerous hugbox with your carcinogenic twitter memes, kiddo.

I don't give a fuck about the fat pig farmer. I just want to shitpost on my Cantonese drawing blog in peace without some fucking jackass with some personal vendetta against Jim/Ron/Midget Spinner going on some keyboard crusade every fucking 6 months. Why is this so hard to ask for? And why do they need to market their alternative chans in such a way in the first place? It makes me not want to go to these places at all

"Holy shit shit and its the same people doing it since 600 BC."

"I don't get it. I just can't wrap my mind around why they would be this dedicated. China will be back to normal business as usual by next year and then they'll fuck off again for the next couple of years just to rinse and repeat. I just can't wrap my mind around what is even driving these people to do this to begin with. Is it a personal vendetta against this nation? Because if it is then that's some grade A faggotry"

You're an idiot. Barbarians pillage villages because they want food, slaves and other stuff that's useful to them. What is there to be gained from raiding an image board?

memes, new posters, and traffic

/thread

This is part of the chan lifecycle. Chans come and go, usually in waves.

Tell me, why does halfchan still exist then?

= cancer

Why don't dead bodies just disappear? Why do they require a burial or cremation? Questions that no man can answer.

CIA/NSA/Military bureau of meme warfare funds.

heh

So how did you handle the spam on your Holla Forums last night? Or did you not because spam is free speech for some reason even though its the antithesis of free speech?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts?

I really don't give a shit

The KKK has already targeted Holla Forums. We already obliterated it's IRC channel, now it's time for the board.

There is no heaven or hell. There will be no afterlife.

Reasonable anonymous posters who realized that this site sucks dick before autists started playing boogeyman again.

No idea what this means specificially, but if you mean to say that the universe is unlimited, I have news for you: black holes exist.

excuse me sir what r u tryin to imply

Black holes are, themselves, limited. If they weren't, the entire universe would collapse into them. They are simply on the boundaries of our understanding, a meeting point between GR and the quantum. That does not imply God.

so not only is the update function hot garbage that hangs browser tabs, but you can knock out the moderator panel for all boards with one ddos to support spam attacks and you can get access to the moderator panel by filling out a short form to register a board.

How has Holla Forums survived being LOIC'd out of existence for this long? between the cp boards, sjw outrage, getting mentioned by the MSM, and the goons, intelligence agencies, and nations that hate us somebody should have been able to permanently disable the site by now.

Why do you think we have Cloudflare?

The truth is that no one cares. Actually, the site is still vulnerable to an exploit chain in which someone dropped all the tables, and no one cares enough to do it again. The site is shit. You made your bed.

It's more that I have to choose between normie 4chinz and a bunch of "free speech" boards that host cp and are largely composed of the people that wanted to post child models here.

A small tight knit autist community on decent quality board software isn't too much to ask, but 8ch achieved "good enough" and cornered the altboard market with board creation, it doesn't mean it's not wikia tier garbage: it means nobody's stepping up.

to cover the incredibly bad caching performance?

What the fuck are you talking about?

take your meds

endchan and 32chan never ever

Consider that there's a guy on cuckchan's Holla Forums who has spent several years pedoposting every single day, often spending the entire day making thread after thread. There are a lot of balls-to-the-wall crazy people on the net. Holla Forums is full of them too.