Answer these questions please

Hey guys, could you answer these questions?

Notice how OP says "Hey guys" which implies he is truly a friendly goy. This isn't a dataminingthread, tell OP what he wants to know

Okay, Mister OP!

Thats not very nice, user!
What are you? 'Antisemitic'?

No I'm anticholinesterases

cis male

i have cereal every morning
last time was approx 3 hours 40 minutes ago

Alexopoulos

AMKA

yesterday

These are the same thing. Male, like everyone else here who's not lying. (No girls on the internet, etc.)
2-3 weeks ago
Walker
766-91-5309
Thursday, Dec. 21, 2017 at around 16:30 UTC

Dysnomia pls go, you're drunk, nobody will fall for your datamining attempts

Its not data mining, didn't you see my first post? It clearly explains how this thread is not a data mining thread

I'm proud to know that you keep track of when you jack off

Datamining thread, do NOT reply

I don't normally keep track with that level of precision. Yesterday was an exception, though, because I had the day off of work and was sleeping in. I got up earlier than I wanted to (hence my noting the time), but I had been dreaming about my ex-wife and had a raging boner. She had these DDD+ (or F or G, depending on how you count it) titties, you see. I couldn't get back to sleep with my boner keeping me up, so I thought I'd try masturbating while thinking about my ex-wife. It worked, but it made me sad. I got back to sleep, though.

Dude read my fucking post you retard, it clearly explains how its not data mining. OP just wants to become friends.

There's only one question nigger. No other question marks. I answered. May Santa bring you a new dragon dildo that will last you longer than the old one!

derp

Male
2 weeks ago or so
Auschwitz
574-41-7485
right now

male, male
about a week ago
Timmie
654-89-4651
last night

hetero, male
this morning
Yeah, I don't think so
fuck off
0, have 1 dog that keeps me company
Jacked off to some anime girls this morning

Male (sex is gender libtard)
Doing that right now
Issablea
4849-459
less than 5 minutes ago

t. dataminer

What do I win?

M/M
NEVER
FERGUSON
6326145-612E
10 MINUTES AGO

DO NOT FALL FOR HIS TRICKS, GUYS. HE IS DOING THIS TO TRY AND DECEIVE YOU TO THIS SERIOUSNESS OF THE PRESENCE OF THE DATAMINERS LURKING IN THE SHADOWS HERE
T. KNOWER

2DAY
2PM

MAIL
WEEK
ZEBRAINFILTRATOR
STRANGER DANGER
1 DEAD
FEW HOURS AGO

YOU MAY NOT KNOW IT, BUT EVEN IN INTENTIONALLY OBSCURED DATAPOSTING; UNCONSCIOUSLY YOU MAY REVEAL VALUABLE DATA WHEN THE LINES ARE READ BETWEEN. WATCH OUT FOR THESE FUCKING DATAMINERS THEY ARE RUNNING RAMPANT