Strategy basics

Imagine there are 3 power groups. A, B, and C.
Now imagine A and B are mutually antagonistic to each other.
What Cs strategy should be is to Help A when its under attack by B, and assist B when its being pressured by A to play each side against each other extending their conflict with each other, so as to grind them down. Doing this one side will eventually lose, lets say for argument B. Now how does one get rid of A?
By pitting it and D against each other.

The only flaw in this strategy is that C puts itself at risk If A achieves to many victories and gains power as a result, which may put C at risk.
The solution to this is in fact to choose C, by being F.
That way C serves no purpose other than to advance your (F) purpose .

Strategy and tactics general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wujlywgORP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wujlywgORP8
bampu

Please let someone intelligent enough to understand respond!

C = Israel

Fuck off kike

…How did you get that from algebra?

Is there some reason A cannot be absorbed, if there is yet another faction?

Kill both B and C, because A is for America so fuk u you BBC lovin pussy!

That is how the A+D dynamic works, and so on and so forth.

Also, as F there is no reason A cannot become C.

Did you pay attention in algebra. I do appreciate the bump.

So you're suggesting israel/jews are a puppet state/group for an even more powerful group?

C relies on turning A and B against each other because it's weak. C will inevitably get raped at some point.

The only way C can secure longterm victory is to become strong enough to directly rape A and B.

No. Im saying that this is sound strategy. Whether it is employed by others or not is unknown.

What you said might be true in some sense.
Israel might be controlled by a religious elite within the jewish community.

I like how no matter how I look at it it all comes back to fucking moloch worship dont it?

Thats why you are not C. You are F and C is your puppet.

Same difference. If you rely on C to fight your battles for you then you're weak and you're going to get raped somewhere down the line.

That wouldn't make sense in regards to the jews though. The religious elite(F) are still embedded in C(israel/jews). They don't have a disconnect, so they aren't a separate entity, and thus not F.

As F you never fight battles, if you can help it.
War is mostly about avoiding direct conflict and winning through other means.

Sometimes a much larger force can be defeated by superior logistics and strategy.

Also, C is meant to be disposable and easily replaced.
Also, this strategy is mostly about group dynamics, not individuals.

That's why F dies when the shit hits the fan

I think he's saying the goal of F is to avoid shit hitting the fan.

Isnt it mostly just us who know that though?

The fact that anyone knows it(and spreads it) means F has failed, as they only win if they are never discovered to begin with.

You seem like the type of commander who gets his soldiers killed.
Just saying.

Which means F (in this case the religious elite) being exposed tells us a nice thing doesnt it?

Too bad, what

Doesnt get is that in the real world F is usually still very dangerous.
But its nice to see that the fog of war has lifted a bit.

nobody wins.

A, B, C, D, F…. become friends and work together for everyone to become stronger.

True, but keep in mind that F leading/using C doesn't render C a non-enemy. They come from the same kike rat nest and all deserve to die.

Or is your intention with this thread to suggest otherwise?

To defeat the (((skypes)))

Jesus, can you draw this shit?

This tbh.

They did spend at least a century or two undetected, that's a pretty good run.
Maybe they grew complacent.

And war never ends.

No israel must be eradicated.

I would believe it. Passing the crown back and forth is almost as toxic as politicians in the chain of command.

Or replaced with warlike robots.

Actually that is something I hope our leaders are far to stupid to figure out.
Robots dont rebel, so let us meme carefully.

10/10

"how to sculpt pepe.jpg"

i do not mean to discredit what you say.
there are people who must be dealt with.
however, the devil is in the details.

with the spirit of the people strengthened by truth, such problems melt away.

i love myself a buttered bagel.
but this implies that i love bagels.

also, i'm closely examining my own numerals

Makes no sense in the current year. Most independent countries are weak and do not/will never pose a challenge to the US. And then there are countries that are allied with US.

The disagreement between Europe and Britain… the britbongs are butthurt about EU and see it as a little problem (britbongs deep in heart are wishing that the EU fails). Other than this minor problem things are pretty much solidified that the region will be the bitch of US with their anglophone partners-in-crime britbongs helping to keep tabs on them.

Geopolitics is kind of trying to make a come back because of China and Russia.

We're gonna need all the Shadiley we can get, brothers, this Monday evening.

checked

"Tydeus was one of the Seven Against Thebes. This expedition failed and all leaders, including Tydeus were killed. Tydeus was Athena’s favourite warrior at the time, and when he was dying she wanted to offer him a magic elixir (which she had obtained from her father) that would make him immortal. However, she withdrew the intended privilege in apparent disgust when Tydeus gobbled down the brains of the hated enemy who had wounded him."
Athena, God of wisdom
is disgusted by her favourite man eating the brains of his enemy to such a degree she witholds immortal life from him.
In the ancient world, eating parts of people was supposed to transmit power to the eater.
So, in a sense, you could read this as a warning to not eat the brains of your enemy.
I read it as a warning:
DO NOT USE JEWISH TACTICS, YOU WILL BECOME THE JEW

Perhaps OP isn't talking about visible factions, but the invisible secret ones.

In the end what C should do is get as strong as it can while A and B are grinding each other down, so that after the conflict is finished, C can take on the worn down winner and emerge victorious.

The Russians used German tactics against the Germans in Stalingrad, did those communist pigfuckers transform into Krauts?

Yea sure.. thats what has been going on but something has happened. Group A has realized what Group C is doing just as it is Group A's turn to attack Group B but instead now that Group A sees whats up they got group B to attack itself and is preparing to focus a huge assault on Group Kike.

yes.
we are either at war with ourselves, at war with eachother, or at war with nature.
when we are at war with ourselves, it is to improve ourselves or destroy ourselves (mistaken).
when we are at war with others, it is either to improve the other (friendly poking) or to destroy the other (mistaken).
when we are at war with nature, it is to form the world into our heaven or destroy it with our greed (mistaken).

we need to have good relationships and pierce the heavens.

they always kill themselves.

Well A and B are obviously America and Russia.
C is the Global Shadow Government aka World ZOG aka UN aka EU.

The thing is that A and B are not antagonistic by nature, no country is. They are better off if they work together. It's the C that does the division since it controls A, dissidents from B and their central bank puppets from C onward. And C has been doing this since the late middle ages.

The only logical strategy is for A to take down their yoke and ally with B against C. Since C is not a classical state since it has no territory, they are the most vulnerable when the whole planet is against them and they have no place to run. And this is happening right now And let's assume that the rebels in A are not controlled by C

the real Enemy is not something that anyone can see.
it always leads us astray.

C will try to present that A & B are extremists while intentionally siding with either A or B to destroy B or A.

Holy shit, this has been an effective bait thread. Respect to the OP, I'd buy you a drink if I owned any shekels.

And within the scope of your analogy here, that means that since C's control has been exposed and A and B should actually ally against C, then everybody is still in danger because of the undiscovered F, which in this case would be either kikes or higher levels (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc). The point OP is making, if I understand it correctly, is that without discovering and destroying F, A and B are always under threat of an as-of-yet-unnamed C trying to divide and conquer them.

i have been having so many unintentional coincidences that i'm at a loss.
i do my best…

off by 1

it's absurd to think we'd have a perfect relationship.
can we not at least try?
please.

I know you probably wont read this, but the most basic of strategies are those that tend to prevail.

Simplicity keeps the enemy guessing.

A still gains more power by being in constant fighting and emerging victorious. unless A serves F youre fucked. And if A serves F then whats the point?