Go to 4:00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=D4DEdPaFDNE
youtu.be/cj--c6VAryg?t=252
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GTFIH

there's nothing there. he didn't even say anything. stop shilling your shit here.

I went to that time and I didn't see anything special.

return from whence you came

It's closer to 4:15 when he says it

slide thread
sage goes in all fields

I guessing your talking about the Hillary comment?

I think it's say he's a legitimate Trump supporter and isn't just doing it to be ironic. Doubt he's found his way to Holla Forums but he's a Swede and I'm sure he's found his way to a few of our memes.

When did the faggot start wearing a MAGA hat?

KYS OP, DO IT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

What did he mean by this?

lol apparently not fam

He is rumored to be an oldfag Holla Forumsirgin.
Apparently he has said some obscure ancient memes a number of times.

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic

someone with his level of influence is no doubt monitored 24/7 by the (((nsa))). how long before he gets suicided? does the madman even care anymore?

he is genuinely stupid

Skip to 7 mins

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=D4DEdPaFDNE

i actually wondered if thats true but pdp has no official twitter

Sweden is burning right now.

Only literal cucks would remain blind to this. That wasn't us, it was that country's insane immigration policy

Felix is a known Holla Forumsirgin and he probably wandered over to Holla Forums at some point. And Notch fucking stole his ideas from Holla Forums and has been getting less cucked lately.

At least we have the young Swedish Billionaires on our side.

Knows what?

THIS IS WHY YOU WEBM FAGGOT

It's real. He deleted his account or got banned I think.

Reported for cancer

Nigger I ain't clickin that.

It wasn't even Holla Forums related. He was whining about some fat fellow gaymers making drama or something. It was sort of hard to pinpoint what he actually was saying between all his edgy attempts at being cool.

his new mascot is a frog.

It's Happenin!

op IS A FAGGOT

youtu.be/cj--c6VAryg?t=252
4:12 - "Hillary — dying"

Keep in mind 80% of his subscribers are teenagers & pre-adolescents

Indeed

I don't like him, but i respect what he has done as a entrepreneur. He played his cards perfectly.

Unfortunately it's a double edged sword because people stalk him and have legitimately threatened to kill him when he jokes about not making videos anymore.

Paying the piper, I guess.

I watched a few of his videos after I saw a thread about him a couple of weeks ago, and wondered if he is a really good troll. Turns out he is not. He has some form of animal cunning that allows him to attract viewers.

I was very surprised to find out that he is your run-of-the-mill dumb pleb.

I saw some of his videos from when he started, because some people on old/v/ mentioned him, and he seemed pretty legit, silly but still in control

If you watch his videos over time he goes from collected and weird to fucking bananas real quick, because he gained fame, and his bananarama attitude promotes it

Watch his very early videos, and compare it to the most recent one, and then make your conclusion

Did he support gamergate?