Jews are pushing white genocide harder in Australia, diversity is strength goy

Just saw this on jewtube, disgust doesn't begin to describe muh feels right now.

The part that really gets to me is how so many liberal shitheads will get on board with it. Also lamb is a meat that doesn't discriminate?? Isn't it more like pork, the meat that is discriminated against???

Just cuck my shit up straya..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
archive.is/6kLl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Forgot to add a link in case anyone wants to downvote the video*

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Or not, either way.

I bet that lamb isn't even halal.

welp, they're gonna sacrifice us all to moloch.

These globalist Kikes sure are working overtime.

Gas them all

That is disgusting
Soulless materialist meat corporations are just as bad as big pharma

also pic related, cucks btfo

Forgot to mention - the cowards disabled comments. Sad!

This is disheartening.
Fucking hope it gets enough dislikes for them to pull it.

Of course.

Having shit up Europe and North America, the (((progressive))) left is now coming here.

They will find themselves quite unwelcome

That poll was meaningless. The end result is hardly the opinion of the australian population. It was posted on 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums and had a lot of fake accounts voting in favour of the ban.
If you think this country is anything but sweden-tier, you're some kind of braindead or a shill. No, the crocodile dundee/outback stereotype of australians doesn't exist.
Of all Anglo countries, this one is by far the worst in that we have the least freedom and the most indians.

THIS ENDS NOW

who is the lamb?

true diversity does not end with the destruction of all people via the multicult miscegenation agenda.

who is the lamb?
they are not the lamb.

What color are lambs, user?

Gonna backfire.

Too many white looking part boongs here.
That's why we're so red pilled compared to other western countries.

if they're not careful, the light will burn them.

$50 says they are watching there wives get pounded by kebab right now to get the taste out of the dislikes out of their mouthes.

Oy vey I have no idea what you're talking about you anti-semite!! :^)

I can only hope that it will backfire/be taken down. My concern lie with the fact the people who like and dislike things are always the minority, the silent majority may very well think that they too should agree with the fact that white people are the cause of all the worlds ills. I simultaneously want to protect and punch the fuck out of my own people.

I'm happy to admit that I am over thinking things and that we'll collectively tell these wankers to fuck off. I just don't want us to become like pic related.

Yes australia, eat your lamb

Yes Australia, eat your lamb

They are trying to set people's normals through advertisements.

There is no mainstream anymore, it has completely collapsed. Remember that the useful idiots believe what they see on television is a reflection of real life as perception has trumped reality for these people.

Liberalism is doing this out of fear. It can sense its death, it can feel the blood draining from its body before the vultures and jackals.

Lol you can't escape SJWism, you fucking cucks. You'll always be retarded trigger-warning safe-spacers in the eyes of normal people.

True. I didn't see a single koori. Just a bunch of white doorgs.

Any suckers buying it?

checked.
archive.is/6kLl0

In reality we are just under half at 49%, and everyone is kvetching about it.

I love how all these diversity commercials always disable comments beforehand. Most people know.

Agreed. Disgust mixed with homicidal rage starts to get close. The people who pull this shit can not possibly understand what the world looks like to a white man who has actually woken up.

Immigration is an easy topic to argue from an anti point of view against leftists. I never have understood why people have such a difficult time. "Temporary" refugees are more difficult, but that's another matter.

And what skills will they bring to the nation? Will we be expected to subsidize them? How will we decide who's deserving out of the 6 billion give or take that would benefit from immigration to the west? Are you suggesting that we should bankrupt ourselves by accepting these people? Aren't third world conditions what you're trying to save them from?

So you're suggesting that we drain the smartest people from the areas that need these people the most. That sounds like a fantastic idea.

A battlefield?

user you didn't know every Indian is a doctor with a PhD and every Arab is an engineer? They're better than you goy!

Those trips say I'm inferior in every way, but why would you want to harm a nation that desperately needs those genius PhD's and engineers?

It was satire, those kikes are lying out of their asses.

They're bringing in the dregs of society to weaken nations and destroy whites in an effort to create true globalism.

woah

Did you really expect any different from big meat? Those kikes don't give a damn about who they're selling too. In their eyes shitskins are probably better customers, after all, shitskins don't care where their meat comes from, or if there are trace amounts literal shit within their food.

Meat is for animals. Don't be an animal, be an Aryan.

top shill

no its a vegan
it appears there are a few on Holla Forums
im a cannibal myself tbh

No shit. My point is that it's easy to counter.

of courshe the comments are disabled

They've really been ramping up the anti-white anti-right shit here in recent months

This one in particular made me fucking livid

They had another, much longer one for this ad on their channel but they pulled it after I shared it around

The ad in 2014 was anti PC, 2 years later and the kikes got hold of it.

equality is a false god

You are one dense mother fucker. There's nothing more politically correct than hating vegans. Every sitcom on broadcast television makes fun of them. It's pathetic how many retards post on Holla Forums these days.

Isn't Australia pretty safe from diversity like Japan? Considering it's a containment island.

you kidding
we get a banana boat a day from islamic shitholes to the north

No. Any majority white society is a target.

NUKE MELBOURNE
U
K
E
M
E
L
B
O
U
R
N
E

Australia has little in the way of "proud history" or examples of themselves perserving their culture. All they were originally was a conquered landmass of Britain used as a penal colony. The aboriginals were too primitive to fight back in any significant way so they were killed in fighting or rounded up and Westernized. 3% of Australians are Aboriginal, and some are unable to be told apart from Whites today.

It wasn't until the goldrush that it had started to become a country, Chinese emmigrated from the North and set up the second oldest "ChinaTown" in the world.

Australia used to be very British and Commonwealth oriented up until around the 1990's when PM John Howard deregulated and sold off parts of the media, parts of the nationalised Telco, Healthcare, tougher gun control, etc etc. American shows and companies and ads started coming in, now we are closer to America in every way.

Australia is almost certainly under direct US/Israeli influence right now.

We're definitely not Sweden-tier yet; but we could slide that way if everything doesn't go well. If Europe and the USA continue to move to the right we will surely follow them; our political discourse usually mirrors theirs, just 5-10 years later.

WHY WOULD YOU LINK THAT SHIT user, YOU'VE RUINED MY DAY NOW REEEEEEEE!!

all we need to do is deport our libcucks to tasmania or new zealand

Hard to tell; I know a lot of people already have a positive opinion of diversity anyway. The like/dislike ratio probably doesn't prove much because I'm sure people from 4chan/Holla Forums have been affecting that.

What we can say for sure is that political discourse has moved slightly towards the right again; Pauline Hanson's One Nation holds the current balance of power in Parliament. Hopefully she put forward some good policies.

Whoever made this commercial cail can go ahead and die a horrible death now. Kek god hear me out

Great video on this topic.

Fosters is the piss we export for the Seppos, mate; you aren't meant to drink it.

well at least she's holding vegemite
I will never understand why seppos and poms think we like Vegemite so much, it tastes like shit to me

your media pushes the meme you do
ive eaten vegemite and i hate it too, dont like marmite either

here

GAS THE MELBOURNIANS! STATE WAR NOW!

Bloody un-Australian!

It's spreadable beer.

John "the traitor" Howard's worst move was increasing immigration massively. That was even worse than taking our guns away.

m8 I've glassed more lebbos and beaten up more abbos because they were stealing my petrol than you've ever done in your life

You have my vote for PM

I prefer a sandwich tbh

I don't think there is much need, there are already huge Sudanese gangs forming in parts of Melbourne. I'm sure they will be fine

I can also recite land down under word by word, is that not australian enough for you?

Go shitpost the Twitter accounts of the people involved.

don't have a twatter m8 sorry

Both sides were cheating on the voting, but in a way the poll is a reflection of people waking up to the danger of Islam in the west. The bitch was BTFO and the multi-cult machine is scared now, because they know what is next, deportations.
We don't need a wall, we have an ocean so we are one step ahead of Trump. the political will to deport Muslims will be the thin edge of the wedge. Just in the reduction of in the cost of fraud from muslims will be a boon for the economy. On top of having a dangerous ideology the muslims are inbred and have many costly sicknesses, which is costly for our largely publicly funded health system. Australia is still a real estate ponzi scheme, and that's why the government wants more migrants to prop it all up for the banks, their true masters.

Land down under kind of sucks. It's just shitty memes. Talk to me in only Aussie lingo and you'll be Australian enough.

u wat cunt, oi shout us a schooner m8

thread theme

that not strayan enough for you m8

I need to take a fucking shit, I'm out.

cool ya gabber have a dabber and you'll be dinky dai.

Strewth.

kys

Now I'm queasy

i never liked lamb.
but i like the phrase.

never liked eating it, i mean.

Vegans sure get ass blasted with a bit of banter. Most vegans are progressives.

How is this not apparent to even normies? Where's the push for middle eastern diversity? For African diversity? For asian diversity?

Fucking prove it. Just sex with different breeds (if you're into that) and different styles of food (though the native whites could create the same thing, easily). The whole thing is even centered around food. There are vastly more negatives than positives to "diversity," but everyone here already knows that.

^pmt.
Every single one of their arguments are variations of:

My friend met this kebab looking lawyer tourist recently who runs a migrant consultancy firm in Australia.

This guy was acting kind of sketchy and was definitely looking for recruits (potential clients) who are interested to live and work in Australia.

Only requirement he said is to be able to speak and understand a little English. Once you pay the firm USD 2000 they guarantee a blue collar job. Not sure how much you'll make as salary but I heard there are a lot of job opportunities there so assuming big money.

Anyways not sure if it's even legal though cause supposedly they get you in initially on a student visa. Pretty sure that's what this guy said.

well at least they showed off the diversity of whites…

oh god what am i saying OFF TO THE CLIFFS WITH THEM

vegan nazis will save the white race