>Is Kenyan

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/kVIkT3
thedarknebula.com/
xhamster.com/movies/2994014/she_cums_over_and_over_during_anal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought she looked kind of asian at times. Also, looking back at the old comics I realized she has these slit pupil thing going on. Love the 3rd pic though OP.

John Byrne never learned how to draw black women's faces until Next Men.

And Claremont stated in-universe that her appearance is more or less Blasian.
I remember when Storm passed through the Siege Perilous and showed up as a 12 year old girl at a hospital being taken over by the Shadow King, they were discussing how hard it was to place her ethnicity.

So chalk it up to bad art and a writer running with it, like how Nightcrawler and Beast are supposed to have black fur but shitty colouring turned them blue.

I don't think anyone's drawn the cat's eyes since Mark Silvestri.
The movies had her eyes just turning white, like the Evil Dead, when she uses her power.

She has white hair, user. I don't think you can use her blue eyes as any kind of meaning. The fact she doesn't look black all the time is the fault of the artists drawing her. She's Kenyan. She's black. What's the point of your shit thread?

They were? I thought both were meant to be blue?

Found the tumblrina.

Explain to me how just saying she's canonically black makes me a Tumblrina. I mean, say it was terrible all you want, make some We Wuz jokes, whatever. But what's the point of trying to imply she's not black?

Isn't she African-American, orphaned in Egypt, ended up worshipped as a goddess in Kenya, where she was recruited by Xavier?

Yeah she was orphaned in Egypt. Her dad was from some African nation while her mother was African-American or something?

Storm's got a very subtle physical mutation, hence the blue Asian cat's eyes. Just before Gambit's first appearance, she and the X-men went through the Siege Perilous and came out the other side all fucked up. Storm was found (as a child for some fucking reason) and taken to a hospital, where the nurse there described her as some weird mix of black, white, and Asian.

I don't think they bring it up much because the afore-mentioned "stronk black womyn" label became more convenient to the liberal narratives over the years.

She is a mutant for a reason, OP

It goes before John Byrn.

That Marvel's strong black womyn has to look not not Black.

How's this?

You'll notice this sort of disconnect with black girls in pretty much every medium possible. Anytime there's a comic character is some diverse brown-skinned lady, it's just a girl with Caucasian features but with a chocolate fill tool. Every headline grabbing race change in Hollywood movie casting, they never go with the dark dark women. They always get the half-blacks or the very light skinned ones. Even if you're the type to be into anime girls and like black girls there, they're still just girls with typical anime features, just with a brown coat.

Actual black woman features are very rarely showcased in this stuff. This is because, at the end of the day, no matter how diverse and progressive everyone likes to pretend they are, black women are kinda ugly lookin. Nobody wants to bang them and because of which, it's real hard to sympathize or like them.

Pretty much all of this.

When people here say they love brown girls, they actually mean they love white girls that are more tanned. Most recently, some Nigerian girl was awarded most beautiful girl in Finland, even though the second-runners were objectively more beautiful. Its a shame Scandinavian girls are some of the ravishing ones on the planet, but also happen to be some of the dumbest and suicidally insane too.

anime girls with dark skin usually have no actual canonical relation to africa or its people though.

The hell?

The Japanese refer to Asians with natural dark skin (and not ganguro either)

Isn't there a specific part of Japan where they're all darker skinned?

You mean Okinawa area? They actually still have a much more lighter skin.

That pic is from my collection and from reverse image search she's supposed to be a model cum TV chef from Indonesia? that place is in South East Asia.

races in anime are usually pointless because everyone looks the same.

I like black girls in comics and cartoons, tough.

But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, user

The beholder would be pretty retarded to find a nigger beautiful.

Hey Holla Forums

I would fucking mash all the other Fingolians in this pic.

Yeah, that's what I just said, there's no connection. It's not being from Africa specifically–it's just the features that darker skin women have are nonexistant in a lot of media. Because they're just not pleasant features to look at.

Did you read what I said
I'm telling you black girls in comics and cartoons are just white girls with a different shade. The idiosyncratic features that black girls have are not on those black girls you like.

Yeah, but a vast majority of beholders would agree that black women aren't all that hot. Or at least black women that are really far on the black spectrum. The most popular black actress is probably Halle Berry. Halle Berry doesn't have the stereotypical black features at all. That controversy with a black girl playing Mary Jane, that's the whitest looking black girl I've seen in my life. When it comes to black women, like black black women, practically every medium will just not go down that road.

Not really, a lot of them are just black. Besides, the "feautres" can get lost in an over stylized animation. Really, a lot of cartoons or anime don't even look like human faces but it is our mind the ones who pass over that and associate those graphics with something attractive, like a visual suspension of disbelief.
I admit that in capeshit comics that would be different because the style tends to be more realistic but there is a itte tramp there because a lot of features are so similar in a lot of female characters that can lose distinction.
Comic artists usually have a sameface problem where all of female characters look the same but with different haircut. It happens a lot in manga as well.

Go away /feminism/

This reminds me of the native that got Miss Australia that someone mentioned in another thread.
Why do they pick the most blatantly ugly women? That's how you know they don't actually believe it and are just doing it because 'muh diversity.' There's beautiful non-white women out there. But they always pick the ones with these giant noses because they're only doing it to feel good about how 'not' racist they are.

That's because most of the "black girls" in anime are just chicks dressed up in "ganguro" style.

No, they're starting to go down that road. Look at Cisbusters with Magilla Gorilla

Yeah, but there are limits.

He (or she) is correct, though. Some people like bit tits, some people like small-but-firm asses, and some people like fucking and eating children, and then afterwards they go back home to the White House.

That's because beautiful non-white women are the non-white women that have physical characteristics common in white people. Like someone took a white person, made their hair curlier, and dusted them with some cocoa powder. No, for maximum diversity points they have to go full homo erectus when they pick a darkie.

kek

Anyway, I don't think it's necessarily that pretty non-white women look white. It's that those same features are just what we happen to find beautiful. White woman with large noses and small lips (the stereotype) are going to be viewed as fucking ugly.
Though I'm sure that it's horseshoe theory at work and these people really do feel that way. That they're being racist if they pick an actually attractive non-white woman, because she "looks" white even if she doesn't.

A total hit.

I dont think that board even exists

Imma gunna need a source on that.

Southern Squadron, an old Australian comic.
This story was a response to the X-Men taking up residence in the Australian outback.

Basically, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

Gotta link? That would be a fun read.

I'll upload the American reprint miniseries to the Holla Forums Volafile.
volafile.io/r/kVIkT3

It's pretty good, very non-PC, strong writing and art.
Used to cross over with Dark Nebula back in the day.
thedarknebula.com/

I think I storytimed it here a few months ago?

So the comic admits she doesn't look like a Sheboon.

Strong agree. From the mid-80s to late 90s at least (more than that really) Storm has been drawn with a thin nose and blue eyes—–"a caramel-dipped white woman," in the words of one (racist) shitlib critic. Let her be that way. That's the way Storm looks. Want a character with blacker features? Make one up. Storm has been defined by decades of artists and writing and she looks the way she looks.

So she is basically a female Thulsa Doom?

John Byrne did eventually work out how to draw black people. Compare his Storm with Tony Murcheson from Next Men.

Now if he could just work out how to draw more than one white guy, lol. Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, Hank Pym, Johnny Storm, the original Human Torch, Danny Rand… It's good thing half these guys wear masks or we couldn't tell them apart.

People rag on Sal Buscema and Steve Dillon for sameface, but they just had a more noticeable sameface. Byrne's is more pervasive because it's more bland.

The real master of drawing black people is Larry Stroman. Guy could give you a whole crowd of black people and no two would look alike. Faces, body types, heights, clothes and hair, the only artist whose crowds don't melt into the same asshole standing around like they hired Multiple Man to play extras.

Wasn't that basically every hero in cape comics for decades? Half the time it was basically the same guy, appearance and personality wise, in a different suit with maybe different hair.

It's pretty bad in anime and manga, yeah, even when the men are diverse. Oda in One Piece took a while to really get the hang of drawing women with a variety of looks, not just 'Pretty Nami clone' and 'Cartoonish', and the occasional granny.

Though some manga end up the other way around, with pretty bishonen boys who'd all look the same if you gave them the same hair. I think the issue is when you start with a specific stylistic signal for 'attractive' and don't want to deviate from it.

It happened a lot in comics; The Phantom's suit was meant to be gray, but ended up purple. I think a lot of the time it's because it's a fuckload easier to print primary colours than shades of grey, easier to draw too.

I think she looks nice.

Global eugenics effort to breed out all the shitty nigger traits like pig noses or square craniums but embrace the dick sucking lips, godess asses and chocolate skin when?

George Perez always drew a very different Steve Rogers and Clint Barton, Perez Hawkeye has noticably cruder features.

Lol, the Hulk was grey originally, until they gave up and decided green was easier to do.
I'm sure The Yellow Claw was supposed to be a normal Asian skin tone, not taxicab yellow.

Sweet Jesus Monkeypants in Space. What do you even call that body type? Potted plant?

Birthing hips.

Not that I want to ruin your fun, but if you take a closer look, you'll see that it's not her pelvis that's wide, but rather just her upper thighs.
For actual child bearing you want a woman with visible high/wide hip flare (upper pelvis) and average thighs.
far less sexy though

Now sir now that's where you're wrong. Also high cut panties and swimsuits helped immensely.

Jim lee just did not know how to draw black noses.

Why is it after the 80's they stopped with the high cut panties and leotards?

feminism

xhamster.com/movies/2994014/she_cums_over_and_over_during_anal.html like this?

Nah, more like fashion cycle. I mean 90s women jeans used to be called, well, jeans. Now it's called mom jeans and no younger women caught dead wearing em.

Little late to reply, but the dark skin girls you often see in anime are kogyaru, a sub fashion of gyaru that were school unifroms and have both tan and untanned variants.

Honestly, that shit looked ugly to me like it was a bad tan job.

This one is ugly too. She looks like homo erectus.

I thought they called Ganguro or Yamanba or something.

There typically just called gal in anime and manga. Which leads me to believe there not specifically styled after ganguro. Looking up gyaru shit for the prupose of this thread, kogal (pic 1) is the closest to the anime kind(pic 2). Some sites seem to imply regular gyaru(like pic 3) also tan.

and there are better looking black women out there.

Tell that to the artist

Still she has two saving graces; she is Australian and the urge puke starts when you start inspecting her features. The dude who won Ms. Finland on the other hand…