Shills currently on campaign to d&c on Christianity

Brining to attention D&C campaign underway

they love to exploit any opportunity to divide on Holla Forums, and by the Pope's recent culmination of liberal actions, & partially the popularization of The Myth on Holla Forums and it's anti-Christian implications among other things, they've capitalized on a legitimate fracture among the community, initially non-substantive & only a footnote of Holla Forums discussions, until in the last ~2 weeks or so they've been really going into overdrive, I see it in easily half the threads.

many of you veteran Holla Forumsacks have certainly noticed this surge in anti-Christian opinion, and its peculiarity. I recall about ~6 months ago or so seeing a screen-cap of a shill discussion on /int/ listing things to shall about on Holla Forums, Christianity being the top among them, they've always done it because spiritual things evoke the most passionate sentiment, and is among the touchiest of subjects. it's to demoralize, isolate, fracture the community, distract from subjects of real concern, derail threads, give new anons the impression Christianity is for cucks or w.e.

Holla Forums has been traditionally and ought to be irreligious, concerned only with getting the job done saving whites and etc. the Holla Forums of a year ago was neutral on religion, besides occasionally a Pagan vs. Christianity debate, but at least those were generally good natured and spoken by authentic anons.

note: I'm not necessarily a Christian, not advocating for it just bringing attention to the shills and gullible bandwagoning anons who spam "christcuck" and try to act like Holla Forums being anti-Christian is the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/28/asylum_seekers_dragged_out_of_church_by_reykjavik_p/
chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/
warhistoryonline.com/featured/himmlers-witches-library-discovered-czech-republic.html
ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, I've seen this so fucking much.

Like, Holla Forums was never a Christian board, but it was never as much as
as it is now. This is artificial.

The jewish community is sending their useful idiots into overdrive, despite the fact that jews hate christianity vehemently they still recognize that they need christian support of they lose almost all of their influence. The last thing the jews want is anons talking to christians

cool story bro

There was a screencap of leftypol that detailed how they will shill against christanity because it is a fracture point.

To be honest I actually enjoy talking shit about christianity, and the "Holla Forums is a christian board" faggots need to fuck off.

But really, I think the solution would be to have a containment thread and instantly ban+delete anyone who brings it up outside that containment thread (unless it's directly relevant to the topic at hand, like a conversation about the pope of poz).

The Normalfag will come to death, an image of the splendor of the kings of Normies, in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world. But you, my dear anons, you will linger on, in darkness, and in doubt, as nightfall in winter that comes without a star. Here you will dwell, bound to your grief under the fading memes, until all the world is changed and the long years of your life are utterly spent.

Not to mention the other end of the spectrum we've been experiencing, with constant "Holla Forums is a Christian board/Christ Chan" shitposting.

FYI this is a classic Goon tactic, to play both sides off against one another, and it's the only one so far to have made any impact due to the inherent autism of both the deeply-religious and deeply-atheistic.

The best way to deal with this fracture point in my opinion, is to take it off the table. Neither "Christcuck" nor "Christ-Chan"-tier posting should be welcomed or encouraged in any way, if you really need to have an argument about metaphysics vs physics, there are plenty of boards for just that purpose. Take it there.

>>>/polmeta/11917

This is how board intelligence dies

Knock if off Christcuck.

Anytime a Christian thread is created, a sector of Holla Forums will have decent and legitimate argument against it. There are lots of good historical arguments for Christianity yet in the real world, where the extreme majority if white live, Christianity does nothing for our cause but prattle egalitarianism.

If you want to mentally masturbate to obscure and logically fallacious sects of Christianity, so be it. We even have a board for that: /christian/. If you want to help save the white race, stop being assmad when parts of Holla Forums want to see you eradicated for the intellectual poison you spread. The reality is Christianity is not compatible with white nationalism because it is an internationalist religion both in theory and practice. Its that fucking simple.

Source?

Make sure to check out that stickied salem thread to see hotpocketeering of the absolute highest caliber.

I don't think you understand the terms you use newfag.

Kek confirms, praise Kek

reading it now.

Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

Eat shit.

Wow, saying praise Kek really offends me.
Mods please ban all religious discussion because Kek offends me!
Fucking Kekucks ruin everything :(

Low iq posters, what would we do without you?

Thank you for dividing and conquering Holla Forums! $0.05 shekels have been deposited to your bank account

Cool story OP. Maybe you should post it on /christfags/. I'm sure it will receive absolutely no pushback there. If only every board were a /christian/ board, amirightbrah? Only when every board accepts Christ into their hearts will we finally usher in Allah's age of peace :^)

This one?

lol reported

By throwing all of their previous [email protected]/* */ tactics at us at once the Goons have pretty much entirely revealed all of their other operations. And it's quite obvious that their anti-christian [email protected]/* */ and the anti-anime [email protected]/* */ are goon operations. These attacks reek of poor planning and more akin to lashing out in anger/panic rather than a planned out assault.

After we uncovered Stonetear I think that they're extremely angry and afraid and this is their response. It's also quite funny that their response just helps our board by exposing past [email protected]/* */ campaigns and rhetoric.

k

This one?

One has an obvious voter manipulation angle, what's the angle on my being against christianity?

save whites first, deal with religious bullshit second

Too-ra-loo, Englishmen! Nottin ta see heer! Dere's no 🍀Hibernian Conspiracy🍀 attawl!

I've been posting against religion for going on 7 years now. Was I being paid then as well?

See, this is the rub. You can't see anyone who might disagree with you as allies yet with different perspective. No, as soon as someone disagrees they're an enemy. It's a lizardbrained response to disagreement. Congratulations, you're a mental nigger.

Yep. Kill yourself.

Christianity is a bullshit, mishmashed, bastardized, convolution of the true Aryan religion. This isn't to demerit the Khristos mythos or the promise of Resurrection but the origin of Europeans religion doesn't end at Jesus.

Hi, intl.

It's the low-effort shitflinging that wreaks of shilling, kike.
Every Christian threads has faggot barging in to post the same 9gag tier memes and inforgraphs, and espouse the same retarded rhetoric.
I'm not against criticism of Christianity, but the way kikes are doing it now is obvious D&C attempts.

And that's why you were banned. Not for "dissent".
Stay salty.

Fuck off Christcuck, take your sand monkey religion and go kiss the toes of jungle monkeys or better yet go house the invader rapists of Europe and western men and women

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/28/asylum_seekers_dragged_out_of_church_by_reykjavik_p/

lol reported

m8, that's in the Bible, and a quote from Jesus. If you are a Christian you have a duty to spread the word of Christ.

Calling anons shills for pointing out a logical truth of Christianity is absurd. Not even Pastor Anderson has the guts to deal with racial reality.

Did you know that i'm W.T snacks and that i'm about to become a global mod on Holla Forums?

lol m8 m8 fam tbh fam m8 reported for fucking intl

When you do, ban our mods and get new ones. Zealots. Oh, and make me one.

You have yet to make a single argument itt.

I never make the threads. The stickied thread was one I did participated in however. It started off as a swipe at pagans so I figured I could rib the christians back, but nope mods went full 'CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM' mode and started banning anyone saying 'christcuck'.

Threadly reminder that the jews and their ilk are afraid of christians developing a strong nationalist mindset and will do anything to keep that from happening

You're doing God's work, user. All joking aside, thanks for making the thread. Good Christians on Holla Forums have learned the basics to countering the "kike on a stick" arguments. I'm just going to leave it at that for fear of derailing this thread.

nah, thanks.

Last I checked, swastikas are banned in Germand but crosses aren't. Which one is more dangerous?

Reported for abusing the report feature

Stars.

Hi, intl.

Reported for announcing report.
You lose famarino.

Your such a cuck you can't even handle banter on a free speech board.I don't think you belong here m8.

Wew, lad. Keep sucking those cocks.

^ this is how to lose anons, adopt this is if you have no intention of winning

It's sad really

Heinrich Himmler (18 February 1937)

chechar.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/ns-on-homosexuality/

Lol, confirmed shill.

1st post:
Rome did nothing wrong catacombing all the christcucks

2nd post:
Satanism and Christianity are both philosemitism.

5th post:
Romans were right to put that fag jesus on the cross

You wanna continue down this false narrative that is was the pagans being "oppressed" from the beginning of the thread?

I agree is important to save the souls of the racist of Holla Forums, we the christian of Holla Forums must open their eyes,they delude themselves into thinking that they are superior to others due to their sinful pride and belittling/dehumanizing those whom they deem inferior to them as evil and abhorrent to the eyes of the Lord.
It also doesn't matter wether they are lynching black people or not. Claiming that they are not a racist but actually a "race realist" to justify their wicked thinking is even worse because it is pure hypocrisy. they may fool others but not the Lord.
You cannot justify fornication by saying "but I'm not married" (1Cor. 6:9) and you cannot justify your hatred by saying "but I love those whom I consider my own people!" (James. 2:9).
We must Stop their mental gymnastics.
Put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.
1 Peter 2:1-3

I actually chuckled at that. Near-suicidally depressed as of late, so thanks.

Hi. God created the races and the Bible says fuck all about being racist.

Roast in hell, intl.

The Christcuck is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Christcuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This right here.

The [email protected]/* */ can be shut down immediately if this point is brought up.

Also dispensationalism is a heresy on par with Mormonism but conflating that with Christianity or even worse, blaming Christianity for liberalism is painful to read.

Reported. See how easy that is?

himmler was a neo-pagan. is this faggot where all the fake NS LARPagans are getting their bullshit?

top kek

This is how mentally defective intl actually is.

I don't talk about it all in serious threads, and there's no actual damage caused by having a single thread for posting about the role of religion in white societies. There are a lot of competing ideas and pol hasn't really reached much of a consensus on the matter beyond "whatever our differences are, they pale in comparison to the threats currently facing our people".

You really shouldn't open your mouth concerning things you know nothing about.

warhistoryonline.com/featured/himmlers-witches-library-discovered-czech-republic.html

They want to undermine the judeo-christian values that America founding father endorsed that why they also attack libertarianism.

Anti-Christian is code for anti-libertarian.

Your a full blown turbo retard aren't you !?

ID:0bd595 literally said he reported me for nebulous reasons because he didn't like what i had to say about "christcuckoldry"

Reporting for because of ideological differences is the very clearly abusing the Report feature.

I will always have respect for traditional Christianity but almost nowhere does it exist anymore. Those nice Christian families or nice girls like what that Christchan mascot girl is. They're pretty much all gone now.

Modern Christianity is deeply deeply deeply cucked.

It's more infuriating that they pretty much are the single biggest reason kikes and their shitty parasite state get so much support. If Christianity was gone, it would spell the end of Judaism for sure and that's a cause worth believing in unless you can somehow bring back the traditional fight the synagogue of Satan type Christians which is highly unlikely considering how cucked church leaders are.

Prove Himmler wasn't a neo-pagan faggot.

Playing both sides is exactly what the Goons do. Was Evalion also a Goon [email protected]/* */ campaign where they tried to play both sides? I'm pretty sure that the anti-anime [email protected]/* */ is just because they personally hate anime.

Honestly the Goons sperging out lately has made a shitload of things obvious to me.

>By throwing all of their previous [email protected]/* */ tactics at us at once the Goons have pretty much entirely revealed all of their other operations. And it's quite obvious that their anti-christian [email protected]/* */ and the anti-anime [email protected]/* */ are goon operations.
I don't know why lusty pictures of 7 year old girls defines all anime for you but it's not anti-anime.

I also don't know why you post in every thread saying "goon" today. Did you just get here from 4chan? Are you a mod who is trying to meme this as common language?

Either way if Holla Forums is a Christian board, then it's just a FOX news chan at this point

Strike one.
Strike two.
Strike three.
Anti-Christian is code for anti-libertarian.

To further that, Swastikas are found among almost all pre-Christian white peoples. Its a symbol likely older than Jewish genes and thus their raving stories.

The quality of Christpol seems to be at an all time low, likely because a good argument from the Christian perspective necessitates someones assumptions that the Jewish version of events is the true version of events. If Holla Forums knows anything, it knows better than that. Any criticism of Christianity now a days=shill, DnC, ect. Its pathetic.

Christians can do their thing, like the Amish if they like, or maybe try to subvert some Christian institutions, but otherwise, in terms of irl action, the future of whites will not be determined by Christianity. The time has past, and it did exactly what Jews intended it to do.

Lots of this. Most of us wish it were not so, but it is.

Reported.

Okay. Bye. We don’t give a fuck what you think.

Do you think is a coincidence that after you started to shit in libertarianism and ron paul supporters the board devolved into anti-christiainity?

Something for you to understand.
ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
What do you think would happen if the population were to be atheists?

Yeah OP I'm used to their D&C attempts and never take the bait.

We sort of get immune to it.

So you don’t get it at all. Thanks.

They thought they were the illuminati because they had some Feds and a completely incompetent IT guy on their side.

Now everyone knows Hillary Clinton has the people behind goatse.cx on her team.

You're going to get raped in the ass by a giant nigger in prison and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I think you need to learn what libertarianism is (shit) and isn’t (a viable political ideology) and fuck off with your ahistorical bullshit.

Christian values. Jews play the name game for prestige that is not theirs.

Gas your self please.

If you dont believe in judeo-christian values on libertarianism then you are not a true american or a good christian and you should read the bible again .

Colossians 3:11

Ephesians 2:13-22
Your heart is so darkened that despite the fact that Christ taught us: "Love your neighbor as yourself.", it is meaningless to you though it is very simple and also one of two commandments on which depend all the Law and the Prophets.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
You are not a Christian; you have not yet seen the light.

I lived when there were old school racist Christians. They were never moral or honest people. They were always pretty dishonest and crooked and would hide behind Jesus

Also…. People who believe in demons go crazy

People who believe in the devil blame him instead of the jews

Christianity was at its best when the Jews took over. So what does that say?

If we didn't believe in magical tales from Israel, the Jews and Muslims would look fucking crazy to every white normie

read

Okay, reported. We’ve sung this song a thousand times.

Newsweek cites authorities who indicate that “the idea of a common Judeo-Christian tradition first surfaced at the end of the 19th century, but did not gain popular support until the 1940s, as part of an American reaction to Nazism…” and concludes that, “Since then, both Jewish and Christian scholars have come to recognize that–geopolitics apart–Judaism and Christianity are different–even rival–religions.”
Joshua Jehouda, a prominent French Jewish leader, observed in the late 1950s: “The current expression ‘Judeo-Christian’ is an error which has altered the ccourse of universal history by the confusion it has sown in men’s minds, if by it one is meant to understand the Jewish origin of Christianity… If the term ‘Judeo-Christian’ does point to a common origin, there is no doubt that it is a most dangerous idea. It is based on a ‘contradictio in abjecto’ which has set the path of history on the wrong track. It links in one breath two ideas which are completely irreconcilable, it seeks to demonstrate that there is no difference between day and night or hot and cold or black and white, and thus introduces a fatal element of confusion to a basis on which some, nevertheless, are endeavoring to construct a civilization.”
The few New Testament ‘proof texts’ utilized by Christian Zionists and secular proponents of the modern Judeo-Christian myth are the product of poor translation. Messianic Jewish writer Malcolm Lowe in his paper Who Are the Ioudaioi? concludes, like Robert and Mary Coote, that the Greek word “Ioudaioi” in the New Testament should be translated as “Judeans” rather than the more usual “Jews.” Israeli scholar David Stern also came to the same conclusion when translating the Jewish New Testament.
Few Christians are aware that the translators of Scripture often mistranslated the word “Jew” from such words as “Ioudaioi” (meaning from, or being of as a geographic area, Judean). The word Judean, mistranslated as “Jew” in the New Testament, never possessed a valid religious connotation, but was simply used to identify members of the native population of the geographic area known as Judea.
Also it is important to understand that in the Scriptures, the terms “Israel”, “Judah” and “Jew” are not synonymous, nor is the House of Israel synonymous with the House of Judah. The course of history is widely divergent for the peoples properly classified under each of these titles. Accordingly, the authoritative 1980 Jewish Almanac says, “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
A writer for The Dearborn Independent, published in Michigan in 1922, summarized the problem thus: “The pulpit has also the mission of liberating the Church from the error that Judah and Israel are synonymous. The reading of the Scriptures which confuse the tribe of Judah with Israel, and which interpret every mention of Israel as signifying the Jews, is at the root of more than one-half the confusion and division traceable in Christian doctrinal statements.”
While the Pharisees recognized the laws of Moses, they also claimed that there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written Law, and many claimed that the Tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the Law. This was the “Tradition of the Elders”, to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning in Babylon, during the Babylon captivity of the people of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the Law. This was the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.

This Judaism was very different from the religion of the ancient Israelites. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the Chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this conclusively when he said: “The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism.” The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us that the Talmud is actually “the product of the Palestinian and Babylonian schools” and is generally referred to as “the Babylonian Talmud.”
Dr. Boaz Cohen in Everyman’s Talmud states the Talmud is the work of “numerous Jewish scholars over a period of some 700 years, roughly speaking, between 200 [BC] and 500 [AD].”
Rabbi Louis Finkelstein in Volume 1 of The Pharisees, the Sociological Background of their Faith says, “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name, inevitable adaption of custom, and adjustment of Law, the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered.”
The Talmud, more than any other literature, so defined Judaism that Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser admitted, “Judaism is not the religion of the Bible.” (Judaism and the Christian Predicament, 1966, p.159) It is the Talmud that guides the life and spirit of the Jewish people.
This is to say, therefore, that the central message of the Old Testament has been fulfilled in the New Testament. It must be understood that it was the position of Christendom for at least 1900 years. It was the position, not only of Justin Martyr, but of such Stalwart saints as Irenaeus and Hippolytus; a position embraced by Martin Luther and John Calvin, the two towering figures of the Protestant Reformation.
Christianity and Judaism are two distinct religious inheritances. The very term “Judeo-Christian” is a mischievous misnomer without historical or Scriptural validity. “Judeo-Christianity” should be seen for what it is–another secular twentieth century, manufactured for narrow political ends, that is supremely disrespectful to all true believers.
Any fundamental unity that does exist between world religions cannot be appreciated by ignorant and secular scholarship, but only through knowledge of the great primordial and universal truths.

Who is we? You're not Holla Forums

It says reported for intl.

If my body is the temple of God, whose temple would an ugly kike body be?

Okay, bye. We don’t give a fuck what you think.

Muh kike on a stick

Holy shit, are you autistic or something

Muh reported

Bump and reported for not even trying.

I remember a time when bait had energy in it. Has doubt or truth started to take root in your heart?

Dude i think this guy [ID:0bd595] might actually be a shill. He's using the report fuction just like sjw's aggressive flag videos or posts they don't like, notice how he doesn't even try to debate he just tells you to fuck or that he has reported you.

what's the point hating on Christianity on this board when islam is the problem? it's not like you would convince anyone here to stop believing in god or anything. all this "kike on a stick" bullshit does is to derail threads.

and maybe that's why they do it..

And now you’re COMPLETELY ass-blasted. Go take a fucking day off and come back with better material.

Figure that out on your own, did you?

Thank God we have a volunteer who is a Christian and can see the obvious D&C shills and will ban anti-Christs. These anti-Christs are anti Western Civilization because Western Civilization is Christian and not Pagan or Atheist.

Thank you for the informative D&C post goon

reported for intl

Say hello to your new cellmate

nice bait

I agree, but I don't think paganism is actually a problem. It evolved into Christianity in a natural way. Neopaganism is dubious, to say the least.

Holla Forums is and has always been a Christian board. All polls prove it.

reported for intl

Yeah fuck off you Holla Forums goon

My answer is shit like this. Should pull the carpet out from under them.

reported for intl

Can you source a Christian Legion or group of soldiers, formed of Western men, fighting against muslims and jews, while also financed by neither? We are allies on the battlefield alone, as you are spiritually devoted to the god of our peoples enemy.

The point is Christianity is not a viable alternative to base nationalism. It has been historically antithesis of that both in theology and Papal practice. Its fair to say an overemphasis on Christianity within the general white nationalist movement would work just like jewish infiltration of the alt right, leading to Semitic infiltration. You guys suck at op sec because you believe the juden.

Tune it all out, it's just noise.
Focus on what's really important:
Educating anons on politics, gathering information while the world is collapsing, and most importantly: spreading truth. Starting shit with TPTB is also a decent side activity.

If you ignore faggots that try to start shit, they go away.

reported for intl

Look at the bans. Im not making it up. Thankfully a board volunteer has the vuts to ban anti-Christ kikes doing D&C

Christians worship yahweh, jews worship satan

reported for intl

God. YHWH is what kikes call theirs.

reporter for intl

I love how jew supremacist christcucks are. The level of stupidity is absurd.

"Before my jewish religion took over, Europe was literally the congo! Morality and families didn't exist, and Europeans were engaging in interracial orgies!"

Exactly, European people are the lost tribes of Israel. The bible is ours and the Middle East is ours.

I hope you know that unless you toss out the whole OT part of your Bible and are willing to believe that Jesus was a story of a 420% Aryan-Nordic volkisch ubermensch despite his genealogy stretching back directly to king David being the very first thing in the NT in an epic struggle against the Jewish menace Hitler was not in any regard Pro-Christian.

Hitler's pro-Christian statements were mainly before he came to power.

I love how reported for intl you are. It’s not even your terms! It’s the fact that you can’t do anything but lie.

reported for intl

reported for intl

reported for intl

reported for intl

Those are largely the same thing, Moloch and Baal too. Just old Semitic-Phoecian gods that jews and Semites have been sacrifices babies to for millennium.

reported for intl

reported for intl

Goons in charge of reading comprehension, everyone.

reported for intl

reported for intl

Keep it up, by the way. I like this game. You’re now forced to frivolously bump the thread. Wonder what will become of you…

It's locked anyways.

reported for intl, the thread is bumplocked , check the catalog doublenigger

Anchored, rather.

It’s not 2007 anymore. But thanks for mentioning that I’ve won. Later, skater.

Do you expect intl to know what that means?

reported for intl

so you are being paid

Uh.

Yeah.

Holla Forums is a board here. And even if they weren't, they probably spend more time here than at their home site. They aren't CTR; they've been at this for a while.

I'm actually cool with christians as individuals, however I really don't want to hear about how christianity is saving the west.

It has long since bent the knee to modernity and now the catholic church is going full-goatse over social issues. Christians are great as long as they have a realistic and respectful understanding of the role their religion plays in the world, otherwise it is simply going to annoy people and the christcuck memes will only grow.

The west cant be saved without Christianity.

There you go doing the christcuck thing again.

There you go with D&C again.

As another has stated, disagreement is not d&c.

Only D&C kikes call use "Christcucks"

Is "Retarded Niggerlover" a better term then Christcuck?

That is an unfalsifiable claim.

A derisive epithet is not proof of d&c, and honestly, dividing what?

It is simply stripping christianity out of any equation when describing issues of mutual political relevance where religion isn't necessary anyhow.

Just because people are signalling their unwillingness to accept a discussion framed through a christian lens doesn't mean they're being divisive.

If anything, christians being unwilling to put their religion aside and discuss matters with their political co-travelers are the ones being divisive primadonnas.

Relorted for Goon D&C

Interesting note:

I've seen a Goon elsewhere use the phrase "O i am laffin".

That phrase has popped up repeatedly on Holla Forums in the past couple days, and is in the first image in this post as well.

They really are dense fucks that they won't even change their lingo while they're shilling.

Okay there maybe you should stop getting angry and drunkposting.

Reported for intl is a better term.

We have proof straight from intl.

Goons and intl are behind the anti Christian D&C.

SHILL CONFIRMED

You're a giant faggot.

Fuck off ya goon

You're looking way more like a d&c shill than the poster you're responding to.

Put the bottle down and go to bed.

Why don't you get your head examined

That's a nice bit of projection, and we both know that's what it is. :^)

If Christ were alive today, would he call everything he doesn't like a shill post?

I think he's talking about this one.

I'm almost certain I saw this exact post in a dream the other night. This is like the fifth time this has happened this year. It's starting to creep me out.

Das rite.

synchronicities m8

wew you christcucks are pathetic, it took you faggots 500 years of mulsims killing and raping people on your soil to start the crusades and we can't wait another 500 years for another one to start, especially considering your current pope is a massive cucklord who would never dream of doing that.

Face it christians, your religion is dying, and its your fault. Convert to kekism, its the only way to save your cultural, ethnic, national and racial identity. Christianity will be your downfall. There is a reason why hitler hated it.