Bubble

How long before this pseudo-shekel will crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitco.in/?r=2467263
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ain't even mad. Anyone who's not a brainlet can see this bubble will eventually pop.

By the end of 2018. It's not looking good . It's quite discerning the parallels that can be drawn between the artificial upselling of the potential for bitcoin to be the next big thing and the same upselling that was being done on the potential for huge returns in the housing market just before the crash of 2008. If it seems to be too good to be true, it is. The old adage is right. I personally made a great return on my investments in bitcoin when I bought in, but I bought in when it was relatively cheap and I'll be selling the rest of my holdings in the next few months after it levels out.
If you're kicking yourself for not buying in, don't. And don't think you're going to get in on the ground floor now. It's far too late. Invest in the stock market. Diversify your portfolio and research research research. You can make a killing starting off with penny stocks and then graduating to larger stocks when you get acclimated to how the market works

Better buy in before it reaches $500,000

Based. Wall street user knows what's up.

Never happening user. It' wont get past 25. That's when we'll start seeing a decline. After a week of a steady decline investors will begin to panic. Slow sell offs will happen leading to a steeper decline. By the beginning of the third week full on 1929'esq panic will go full throttle and the remaining investors will be dumping their holdings ending in the inevitable crash. Alot of folks are going to loose alot of money in this one. I hate to be the guy that says "I told you so". But I'll just know I'll be sitting at my desk getting frantic phonecalls from friends ready to an hero because they got a raging hardon for something that everyone said was a 10/10 athletic blonde but turned out to be a 1/10 obese pink haired cow of an investment

people always said that it will never get past xy for years now

I wasn't one of them. I knew it was going to skyrocket. But the market dictates the growth and inevitable decline of any given investments price. What we're seeing now is the endgame we were waiting for. It's the period toward the end where we see the artificial upsell. This is where crypto currency isnt any different from traditional stock.
The growth we've seen in the last few months is an artificial incline due to advertising, social media, word of mouth. This lead to rapid growth and therefor lead people to believe that they needed to buy in right away before its too late. This is why we saw the price go from 10k to 18k in just a matter a few weeks. Once the buzz dies off and people get comfortable with the idea that its far too late to invest, any news about bitcoin will be relegated to the back pages of the news. Thats when we'll see the slow drop at first leading to the final crash. This crash will take no time at all. Once the word gets out that people are dumping their holdings it'll be front page news across the globe. Panic ensues, sell offs go full retard and bye bye bitcoin. Unfortunately investing is a world that will forever be doomed to repeat past mistakes.

So people who hate the current monetary system decide to invest in one which has all the flaws but way worse?

Better to buy precious metals. At least they won’t disappear because of a server crash.

fuck off kike

user knows whats up

Not too long. Bitcoin is nothing more than a glorified Ponzi Scheme.

What system of currency isn’t run by the hook noses?
Not all of us want to do what you alt right fags do. Giving each other blow jobs or blacked videos as currency.

It will go down and back up. It's never going away. It also has scarcity built in. Closest thing to fiat inflation would be Satoshi spending all his millions of BTC, and even then those are limited in amount vs infinity for fiat.

Shekels, historically, were silver coins. Real money. You can't make silver out of nothing. You have to dig it from the ground, or melt other silver objects, to make such coins.
The "shekels" now in use in occupied Palestine Israel are fiat, fake money.

US Dollar coins were once made of silver, too, as were the silver reales they were a copy of.
Next was promissory notes. Paper money backed by the promise of real money. Semi-fake money, or typical Jewish tricks. This allows bankers to print as much bills as they want, and hope that the silver, gold reserves are enough to cover for the few "weirdos" that ask for it.
Federal reserve notes, and other fiat "money" are full-on fake money. Notice how the middle step of bullion-backed "money" facilitated its introduction.
Euros have never been baked by gold, IIRC.

Anyways, use this faucet:
freebitco.in/?r=2467263
It pays based on the value of bitcoins, which means that with the recent rise in value it pays very little (>15 satoshis usually, up to ~0.015 based on luck, once per hour), so when bitcoin goes down after new year it will pay more.

Can't eat gold.
Are you stocked up for SHTF?
Meaning, do you have enough of all necessities for months, even years? From food to medicine, fuel, clothing, etc?
Guns? Ammo? A house and some land far from cities to keep it all?

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

upvoted

Literally what the left does… Literally. The left gobbles dicks and gets blacked. You should work on your insults before you bring that shit into a completely unrelated thread shlomo

you seem to be very confident about this. have you shorted bitcoin already?

haha, sorry brudder but buttcoin is here to stay. Sure it might "crash" down to 1500 again but the next rallye will go to 100K and beyond.
Please notice how the ATH of 2011 was 30$, then it crashed to 2$, shot up again to 1300$ then went down to 200$. 200$ is much higher than 30$. I suspect it will be like this again. Going down to 1500$ flushing away all the get rich quick idiots and wannabes.

so what. Whales have already taken stupid money investors savings and they will buy back their own bitcoins for 10 cents per dollar when the prices come down. You people dreaming of prices below 1000$ truly are hilarious.

this

kikes shill for "certificates" claiming you own gold. user was talking about buying real gold

and if he wasn't, he fucking should be

So when is it bottoming out?

is it over?

am I the only one who made gains today?
BUY LOW SELL HIGH
shit's fluctuating so much you can make 2-3% each time

if u think its worthless, ill take it off of u
1B99wEb57aJSHszceStnsDCiStUJUyqjwr

Nah I'm good too, stuck my stuff in alts, for some reason FantomCoin is up and I'm expecting Aeon to shoot up once the rebase finally gets done.

le happy merchant.jpg

buttcoin on suicide watch

aaaaaaand it's back

buttcoin is a bubble that will crash this is 110% sure its like death its unavoidable.
Just like the $ bubble crashed just like the real estate bubble crashed. The difference is when the real estate like other bubbles crashed to some acceptable margin yea people lost money but still you can recover because it dosent go to 0 .
When buttcoin crash people will loose it all there will be nothing left. because its something that exist on the internet and its not supported by major banks around the world. It will just tank to shit and many people will lose a lot.
As someone who worked at bank sector. My advice is cash on it but dont get greddy small profit is still a win. And dont forget this is a gamble just like in blackjack bet the amount you are ready to fully loose.
I will g i'm a nigger ly go into more detail but my engRish is shit and it will be pain to read.

of course you hate the competition avraham
unfortunately your fiat is shit as well because you can freeze my bank account at any given moment for meme laws. Cash would be good but cash is impractical for storage and politicians are having a war on it right now.

then how come bitcoin never ever crashed to 0 my friend? After the 2011 crash it was still 2$ (from 30$ ath) then after the 2013 crash it was 200$ after the 1300$ high. Therefore I suggest that even if a 95% correction comes, the price of BTC is unlikely to drop below 1500$ (provided 20K is our new ATH and we assume we are still in a dead cat bounce right now). Then also you have lots of whales in the market who are just fishing for silly goyim money and coins. They sell you coins today at 15K then reload even more coins when prices plummet.

Of course the retards who bought at 18K will lose most of their money but for people like me who bought at an avg price of 4$ it makes no difference if the price is 1500$ or 15K. I am still set for life.

The only scenario in which BTC would go to 0 is quantum computers beeing invented (we are still many years from this) and decypring the encryption in btc or someone finding a disastrous error in the BTC source code which is also unlikely because if there was a grave error, some hacker would have found it in the past 8 years already.

Somebody join

These always make me laugh. I lost $40,000 2 days ago and got $10,000 back today, maybe it's because I only put $20 in to start with but I ride the waves without a single fuck given.

What dinguses forget is that new altcoins can be invented from nothing. If everyone jumps ship from one crypto to another, the abandoned crypto sinks like a stone. Bitcoin is a name only. Why not invest in something retarded like dogecoin instead? Because you'd rather invest in what has faith behind it. Just like fake fiat money is only backed by faith.

Case and point if crypto ever became big then bitcoin itself can become obliterated by something more normie friendly and then bam. The realization that your 1's and 0's aren't the special snowflakes you thought they were.

If you use crypto like intended, then it's not a matter of faith. The whole point of a crypto is the blockchain which keeps a record of every transaction. It eliminates the need for a standard like gold or silver, because rather than doing work, recieving currency, and then exchanging that currency for goods, you can do work, buy bitcoin or what have you, look at the blockchain, see that that amount of work was stored and then exchange it elsewhere. Or that's what it's supposed to do but unfortunately the price of cryptos is tied to the price of the dollar which is fiat.

A new crypto is easier to invent than printing paper monies. So people stay by one crypto because of faith, a name. But what you have is nothing if people believe in a different crypto. So it's a faith based system, just like paper monies is.

What's the next big coin going to be? Want to put like 100 into a couple different ones just in case. Ripple, lite?

I have been hearing ripple and monero. Also got recommended 42 coin but it looks like just a meme. Put $700 into ripple and immedietly made 100, then lost 200, then made 100. It's amusing watching actual money that I own fluctuate up and down on the breeze at the drop of a hat

ya, crypto is weird but who knows. john mcafee just tweeted digi and is offering 25% off. something's fucky

cuckchan is going apeshit over link. may make some money off them

30 years to make 1 bitcoin kek

I miss when bitcoin was usable for actually buying stuff

my friend
buttcoin will crash it has

And you is right

if all countries in the world outlawed the use of bitcoin, it's price would plummet and it would become worth nearly nothing. Or at least if the major world economics do it like murica china etc.

And you cant do shit about it my man. You, me the guy who post bellow me we have no power over this if they decide enough is enough you will see how buttcoin can go from 100 to 0 in 3.5 seconds.
As i say dont get gready if you have won some cash them in and move on. There are many other "coins" where you can continue the gamble. Buttcoin got a lot of attention and the spotlight is onto it. Every oldfag here very well know what happen when the spotlight hit. its the beginning of the end and everything go to shit real fast and you get gangbanged in a dark room full of strangers

That's money for ya
Don't need no backing with buttcoin

Also, bitcoin cannot be "faked" or anything like that. Every bitcoin earned costs computing power.
The dollar has no backing either, fiat money all the same.

but money have backing
yes you need it noob because if tomorrow banks say we dont support this shit and wont work with it
and then trump go out and say this shit is illegal your fucked my man

money doesn't have any additional backing anymore. it's all a gamble. if the world calls due on the US's debts it's fuxored

No you dont. Banks dont need to back bitcoin. Black market exchanges like Dram market back bitcoin. And that's all the backing it needs, that's the point of a decentralized currency. The ability to trade guns for weed.

and that will be the downfall when is accepted as illegal

also

statists are retarded, we know

datamine thread

the bitcoin price does need to flatten out though
Nobody's gonna buy into such an unstable currency

datamine my poop chute bb

no they will let you buy guns drugs finance your camel rider friend and use black market forever
it will happen and it will be soon its already exposed on the mainstream
when people go to jail for it and paranoia and fear set it will see where this will lead
Pro tip: to pic relate

what ;price is it now?

people aren't buying the narrative anymore dude, they wore it out and they know it. if feds shit talk cryptos it's 100% to get people to go towards it so they can fleece the one's who don't follow the leader.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!111@!!!!!!!
So I went on the deep web and found you some drug listings and you're retarded and thanks for shattering my faith in human intelligence

Is this some kind of psy-op?

guy sounds brazilian. so ya

For anyone who has a good investment in bitcoin, they should turn all that bitcoin into real assets with real world value as quickly as possible. After all, money is useless until it is used to get real assets.

Wow, great gif. It's not like you can drag a graph to fit over any pattern whatsoever

2018? What
Besides none of the numbers there make any sense. BTC is currently $14k

the thing that you miss is buttcoin can be used for far worst crimes than buying some weed…….. money wondering tax evasion and not for 40k or 100k for millions not to mention financing terror brown beard fuckers and they cells all over the world
If you think the gov will let this shit fly your truly retarded.
No one care that some 19y old tard like you is buying weed wit his coins.

Good comment.

nigger, that's all a meme.

go try it then retard.
(you) on the 1st pic

THE ENTIRE CONCEPT OF BACKING IS RETARDED. THERE IS NO NEED TO BACK ANYTHING WITH SOMETHING. JUST USE THE REAL THING FROM THE BEGINNING. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS.
OH, A RULECUCK WHO LOVES GOVERNMENT COCK AND WANTS POLITICOS TO RULE HIM AROUND
DRUG DEALING IS A VICTIMLESS CRIME. GUNS SHOULD BE DEALED FREE AS WELL. CP IS UNFORTUNATE BUT PEDOFAGS WILL NEVER CHANGE. ISLAMOEXTREMISM IS THE CHEMO THERAPY WE NEED TO FIX OUR BROKEN SOCIETIES (RAMPANT FEMINISM, SOY BOYS, NO CHILDREN, MORAL DECAY).
VALUE OF A NETWORK IS A DERIVATIVE OF THE NUMBER OF USERS. THE MORE PEOPLE JOIN, THE HIGHER IT WILL BE.

HERE YOUR PROBLEM BEGINS ALREADY. JAPAN PRETTY MUCH LEGALLIZED IT AS A PAYMENT SYSTEM
YOU WILL NEVER GET EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY ON THE PLANET TO DO IT.

PEOPLE SAID THIS AS WELL IN 2011 AND 2013.

BUT CHICOMS ALREADY BANNED IT IN SEPTEMBER. SURE PRICE WENT FROM 5K TO 3K IN A FEW HOURS BUT THEN IT WENT STRATOSPHERIC AFTER IT. ALL THE TRADING VOLUME WENT TO JAPAN, KOREA AND HONG KONG INSTEAD.

I BOUGHT AT 2$ PER UNIT. EVEN AT 2K I AM SET FOR LIFE. I ALSO HAVE A REAL LIFE JOB THAT I STILL DO ANYWAYS.

SO WHAT WILL THEY DO? SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE INTERNET? BAN EXCHANGES? NO PROBLEM, WE WILL CREATE DECENTRALLIZED EXCHANGES ON TOR. WHEN GOVERNMENTS START ISSUING THEIR OWN SHITCOINS THEN THE INTERESTING PART BEGINS. THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE CRYPTOS TO FIAT WITHOUT GOING THROUGH A BANKER FIRST.