Coffee

Hello Holla Forums, i would like to preface this post by telling you a little about myself. I am a marketing researcher working for one of the world's largest coffee distributors, and I am tasked with finding out imageboard users' coffee drinking habits in order to better tailor our advertisements toward said demographic.

Now, my questions for you are:
Your country?
Your age?
Your gender?
Do you drink coffee?
If so, how many times per day?
What is your preferred method of making your coffee? (french press, peculator, instant, etc)
Do you prefer a certain type of coffee? (dark roast, etc)
Do you go to cafes or other establishments that serve coffee in order to get coffee on a regular basis?
Do you put things in your coffee? (milk, sugar, creamer, etc)
If so, list them and how much you use per cup.
What is your opinion on coffee prices in your country?

Thank you so much for your time, and remember, your answers now will affect your browsing experience in the future!

penis in all fields

I had to quit caffine because it turns out the mere act of sleeping was long enough to trigger withdrawl symptoms

snowflakery at its best
penis in all fields

Caffeine is degenerate. Gas the baristas drink war now!

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke, but my intuition tells me that it isn't so much the datamining which is a turn off as is having nothing interesting contributed by OP to stimulate responses. What are we, your personal query maids? Maybe you would have considered this if you had a cup of coffee before posting.

okay i've contacted my boss and he said I can post a 5 dollar amazon gift card if I get enough relevant responses

STOP DRINKING COFFEE

don't tell me what to do, fag

STOP DRINKING COFFEE

I want it payable in bitcoins
and if you make it 500 dollars, I can quickly piss a script that will generate a hundred clean responses to get the results of the study you want
need to improve your position in your company? you will be able to show your boss the stastical proof that what interests people are exactly what your skills are

if you want a more complete market analysis, I can fetch a few databases for more detailed and indistinguishable-from-reality profiles to have a massive study of 15k users, and you can have that for $5k

Eat a dick

You too

Coffee is amazing

Holla Forums is dead. Mods are lazy niggers

You're a lazy nigger, you lazy nigger.

Well I wasnt being completely truthful in the OP, I'm actually a contractor working for one of the largest coffee distributors, hired to provide a clear and unbiased report on imageboard users' drinking habits, so manipulated results wont help me. Thanks for the offer though

STOP DRINKING COFFEE

t.rin

You will not receive the blessings of living the Words of Wisdom.

How to empty your bowels first thing every day: drink strong coffee.

You saying you don't enjoy a nice, relaxing dump?

How does Mormon Jesus feel about gween tea?

i brew it jus fer you

(checked)

Only you can prevent data mining.

cute little girls in leotards