Lazy Surveillance

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?

A chick asked me to internet stalk her and send her everything I could find. I sent her date and place of birth, all previous addresses, where she went to school, all of her email addresses and social media, as well as information on her testily. She was thrilled and showed it off to her testily who, according to her, were equally thrilled.

Later she met me at an upscale restaurant in town and we talked for about an hour. Then she went outside to get picked up by her dad. When she went to his vehicle I realized he had been waiting in the parking lot for at least 40 minutes.

My assumption at this point is that her dad only let her meet with me on the condition that he watch the guy who dug up all of this info on his daughter. The question is now if she thinks I'm a badboy or just a psycho?

Wordfilter.

Testily = F-amily

Neither, there was another reason she asked you to dig up the info. She may have had her Dad come because she's scared. Anyways, your not a badboy so she thinks your a nerd or a psycho.

Can you tell us how this really began?

My answer depends entirely on whether pic related or not.

She's a classmate. I had a meeting with her and someone else where I told both of them I was good at researching people. I also told them I hadn't researched either of them and would take whatever they told me about themselves on faith. She said she was curious what I could find about her.

No. She's white that's all I'm willing to say.

I really hope for your own sake that you recorded every interaction you had with her
because that looks an awful lot like an attempt to make you build the tools of your own future blackmail scheme for the dad and the bitch to "own" you for ulterior schemes

Did you record everything user? I hope you did. I also hope you're not getting played.

No, she thinks you're an idiot who did her work for free.

What good would owning me do? I don't have much money.

I didn't record anything. I've only ever met her in public places though.

you can do a lot of good for people who need a disposable actor
how do you think cascading blackmail schemes for the purpose of concentrating power at the top begin?

Her dad is retired, but I guess.

then you better get a spycam with good sound real fast, and then have a conversation with her to get her to admit she asked you to do what you did for fun
then encrypt and store in multiple places including the cloud

It's not all about money.
Power over someone else, someone smart. Ruining someone's life, getting them locked up for a long time.
You're really naive user, I like that about you. Just try and recover anything about your interaction, write down the time line.

this user could be right too.

Just looking out for you user

I have a text where she thanked me for doing the research.

I suppose.

Also I have a witness who was there when she asked me to do the research.

You're probably good. Don't worry about it.

post an email, you might get some work out of it, I'm sure IDF and antifags are reading and in need of good diggers. Be sure to dig dirt and keep records on your employers if anyone ever employs you again to do this.

Thanks. I'm not too worried. It was just odd.

Honestly it was all OSINT.

fa‮‪mily?

How did you do that?

The way you say this makes me think you're not.

There's no relationship potential here if that's what your hoping. If there was she wouldn't have brought her dad. Why were she and her relatives thrilled?

I had two exes who ran background checks on me. They both had personality disorders.

I said that she's White to say that while she isn't the model in pic related she looks something sort of like that.

She was thrilled because I did what she asked and she apparently was curious what I could dig up. I guess her relatives were thrilled in the same way someone is when they read their name in the news paper.

Why do I think you aren't telling the whole truth? I feel like she didn't ask you to do this

She asked me to do it.

90% chance she's going to ask you to dig up info on one of her exes so she can get back at them.

testily test

/testily /test

It could happen. It was interesting that I didn't find any evidence of previous exes.

so what all did you do to do your research?

I emailed it to her.

learn to read, nigger

OSINT bitches.

look up gangstalking, that is what you are doing,

from someone who has a constant electronic hum in his ears and sleep disturbances i can assure you that this is a bad thing and perpetuated by seriously sick peoples (ironically they call the victims sick).

give the money back and hightail out of there.

95% she had something happen and was hoping it didn't get out online.
What was the initial meeting? Were you just trying to show off that you're a n337 and that's how it came up?

i'm a nigger i'm a nigger i'm a nigger

fa­mily t­bh