archive.is/pBMGf

archive.is/Fddrl

archive.is/qQPMf

archive.is/ICpaJ

archive.is/Fdsxo

I bet you're the same shill from
Still need to be BTFO?
Stay mad and happy triggerings retarded kike

Thanks for correcting the record. Do they pay you in fedoras?

I looked through your first article. No christian scholar would agree with that faggot. Hes ripping what the Jews thought the messiah should be and applying it to Christianity.

The whole point is that they missed the Messiah because they were looking for all the wrong signs.

Jesus isn't coming to establish some Jew world order. That's been the Jews desire for like 2000+ years now though.

To clarify he is coming and most likely to btfo the Jews

Sage for shit op

Oy vey, mods. Make up your shitskinned minds!

Correct

I just made a post over on >>>/polmeta/11917

IF YOU WANT US TO NOT CRITICIZE CHRISTCUCKOLDS, THEN MAKE IT A RULE

Or you can just bumplock all religion threads no matter who they're about. I'd prefer no religious discussion if we had to treat abrahamic djinn cults with kid gloves for fear of censure.

The whole fucking thing was against the mods , since weeks they been targetting mods specially moonman now they are against imkampfy . Now just one day before the debate they attacked us this hard with so many proxies. its not a (((coincidence)))>>7638768

I got banned twice in that thread for just saying 'christcuck'. It's clear the mods fucked up. They need to stop. Either ban all discussion of religion or don't pretend like we are going to fellate the same kike stick.

the eternal Holla Forums strikes again

No.

nigger we've been bitching about that degenerate shitskin for well over a year.

reborbeb :_DDdddd

all cucks i guess.

If you read this spoiler it makes you christian.

Welcome to the club. Jesus loves you

THE SEEDS OF DISCORD HAVE BEEN SOWN BY GOONS AND CTR ARTIFACTS

HOLY SHIT THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE WORST DAYS FOR SHILLING OF THE YEAR!!!!!

SURVIVE ANONS, SURVIVE, WE'VE BUT ONE DAY MORE OF INTENSE SHILLING UNTIL THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS!!

Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the east.

Religious D&C. Don't even bother.

Dude a whole lot of people were christian but separate cultural christian for releigious idiocy, being against anime, kek posting is idiocy just like not being able to not be able to criticize a dogma that decided it was good idea to send white girls and precious recources from europe to help africa and 3 world shitholes in the middle east to save their "souls".

You see i was raised a christian but i dont give a fuck about a guy who lived 2000 thousand years ago in the desert and was probably a sandnigger, not because i want to go to hell or for fedorian reason but because believeing he was the son of god will not fix our countries and our people.

Many churches in many place defend multiculturalism and refugees and we cant fight them if we are afraid of going to hell for protecting our families and local communities.

Fugg :DD D

Yes, I agree. We need to ban all discussion of religion because I am too triggered by Christianity alone that I can't hold my tongue when the topic comes up and just be on my way. Kek threads, European religion threads like Wotanism, etc. should all be banned because I personally hate Christianity.

I wonder who else hates Christianity so much they would whine until all religious discussion is banned. Two birds, one stone so to speak.

We already know your plan, kikes. You're going to get all religion banned solely through fucking whining about Christianity. I don't hear you niggers complaining when someone makes a Kek thread or a Zoroastrian thread.

I really wish we could attract a better class of troll.

underrated post.

why the fuck are you drunk on a sunday night, you degenerate?

Except that thread started out as a swipe at pagans. I'm not even a pagan and I took offense as it was immediately swarmed with deus bult larping faggot christcucks. The usual religious shitflinging ensued, but then one of the posters had a weird, shilly post history so everyone else got banned too.

Yes yes, keep telling yourself you're redpilled when you ban people who remind you that you're on your knees praying to a kike every weekend.

Hi, intl.

sage

sage

sage

Die, intl.

Lol, stay buttmad kike. Holla Forums is a Christian board. You had your day in the sun whining about Jesus, but now your time is over. Back to the hole you came from, synagogue of Satan.

Remember to sage.

Sorry, my bad.

Looks like imkampfy is back, what's up christcuckold?

It's been about a year's worth of non stop anti Christian D&C shills.

|                       |                     ,、,、,|                    ;'`,゙、.|'、                    '; 、BAIT`'., _,..-──‐‐- .          ´' .; ' ; '、'.';    ,.-‐..::: ̄ ̄:`.....、           '; 、 ' ,'  /::::::::::::::::::::::::::, 、::::::丶           '.,´; ' :::::::-‐ナ\:::::::::/‐‐!A:::::::::\           l !j ::::::ハ/_,,,,,_`ヽ/  ,.--、\::::::::,>         /ルゝ :::::! /.ん:ハ   ん:::ハ.l l:::::/ :Vl l. 、ィ_リ     、ィ_ツ l !V :::::l ,,           ,, !、| ::::::!               ノ::l

It's been quite annoying alright. Can't even mention Jesus without having waves of "muh kike on a stick" tier posts follow suit like clockwork.
Not to mention they like to turn threads that aren't even remotely about religion into religious shitflinging.
I'm just upset mods didn't wise up to it sooner.
So now their only option is to make claims that mods are compromised ala Evalion shills.

No wonder you're a christcuck

The anti christian, anti pagan, anti kek d&c hasn't worked for years now. But just like marxists bitching about communism:

I'm all for a religious discussion ban. That or make it a rule that you can't criticize christcucks.

"Another D&C successfully fulfilled!" Johnny said as he tipped his fedora in front of his reflection in the mirror. He then flops back in his computer chair with all the weight from him that it can muster, as he expects his 15 dollars to be deposited into his bank account. "Truly, Richard Dawkins has blessed this enlightened, euphoric atheist on this D&C victory." Johnny then unsheathes his katana and polishes it for the day that he can finally use it.

Lol, kike shill can't even read.
We already know you're trying to get all discussion banned just through whining about Christianity.
It's not going to work Goldberg.
I'm find with criticism of Christianity, but the shitty low effort "muh kike on a stick" is annoying and wreaks of astroturfing attempts.

Maybe you'll just have to become a bit more clever in your shilling.

MODS HE SAID FEDORA BAN BAN BAN BAN

Oh wait atheists don't cry like fucking cuckolds when they are criticized, that's right.

You're right, they aren't exclusive, but if i have to censure myself because of philosemitic christcuckolds then you might as well make it a rule or I will keep doing it. Take your pick. It'd be time to pack up and move on anyway.

No, he's trying to get VPNs banned.

Based on the bans I'm seeing, he's the "meatcucks" poster too.

Maybe if you could bring some intellectual discourse to the table, it would prompt a discussion.

^ This faggots idea of what criticism is:

My posts are some of the better ones and are never 'lol christcucks amirite'. I just respond in kind whenever someone calls me a fedora. If they don't call me fedora, then they don't get called a christcuck. This janitor overreach shit is what killed 4chan, so forgive me if I don't want the board to become a retarded hugbox. I never report anyone for disagreeing with me or calling me a degenerate atheist dawkins fellating cuck fedora, so why should christians feel like they are above anyone else simply because they lick the feet of a bronze age jew?