Boogie2988

Your opinion on Boogies divorce video Holla Forums?

My opinion on Boogie? He is a beta male faggot.

youtu.be/E60w-0q8Y0Y

surprised he didn't get cucked

If she got blacked, is he a cuck?

not now, as they arn't together.

Apparently she was taking a shit load of vacations. I bet she road some cock.

she is a 3DPD dude, so wouldn't be surprised if she was

It's downhill from here until the inevitable suicide.

He got skinny enough that his dick started working and now his wife has to fuck him. She is disgusted and now wants to divorce him.

boogie is a bitch that tried to appease everyone. so much so that he sacrificed his own brand and uniqueness. he deserves the worst, fucking cuck.

it's basically 100% guaranteed she's fucked another dude, probably multiple men. considering that boogie can't give it to her, she'll seek it out elsewhere.

unless he's packing a 12 inch dick there is no way he has more than a 2 inch dick erect. his balls, my god. they probably don't exist now.

My opinion on Boogie? if he wasnt a fucking fat autistic neckbeard manchild maybe she wouldnt have left him
test thats gonna be a caramel colored kid, i'd bet money on it

Francis was always shit.

kek he defends the cum whore in his divorce video.
what a cuck

no shit. i was trying to give an objective view. his own fans are tired of his shit right about now (and last year).

Lol read what this faggot wrote on his description box and a comment he left.

datamining thread

If he is smart, he will wait until the papers are finalized before dragging her ass through the mud. Otherwise she will take all his assets and even his dog.

fuck off. sage negated asshole

Imagine being so starved for attention you upload everything about your personal life on YouTube, only to disable comments instead of removing the video.

attention isnt the only thing hes starved over

good old biggie over here has been a shill/cuck for a while, I'd say it started when the whole (((current year))) thing started so like 2015/16. When I was dumb teenager I thought the Francis bits were funny cause "Lol he's fat and made but now it just seems like satire of himself, at least to me.

Yeah, it was obvious you stupid fat fuck

I don't know him, I don't think anyone knows him. So what I think about him is speculation. I think he's a betafag like most of you, i.e. low t, which is obvious with his weight. I do think he's manipulative and always plays the victim, it's evident in this video with his speech.

It does look like he's on a redemption ark, he's doing what he needs to do to get better. Let's see if he's not lying and if he keeps it up if it isn't. He doesn't look like he's lost weight to me and he's been in the same situation for years, so I think he's lying

Guy is a faggot

wasn't enough to please his wife

next question?

for what content???? stupid fucking garbage.

thats what u get. Is there any news about how much al i'm a nigger ny is she getting?

Was inevitable, I suppose.
Do you think he'll sink back into depression and become even fatter?
And more importantly how did they even fuck?

id say they didnt fuck and thats the point

They more than likely didn't.

How is that trending? He probably made a few hundred out of that video. I want to shoot myself.

Sharing this kind of personal info online is stupid.

He was asked that in a video once and raised his hands and said "these work just fine"
Only in america.

the same unfunny posters that spam 56 percent and brainlet memes shitting up every bit of every chan are obsessed with him.

everyday there is a thread about him on halfpol just like andy sixx and his shit on half Holla Forums.

HIS EXWIFE IS ONLY NICE TO HIM THROUGH THE DIVORCE PROCESS OR ELSE THE INTERNET WOULD DESTROY HER LIFE.

(HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO STILL BE FRIENDS WITH HER, HE SHOULD COMPLETELY STOP TALKING TO HER.) BITCHES WANT BOTH, THEY WANT TO BE FRIENDS BUT NOT DEAL WITH HIS PROBLEMS.

*supersized

I like him. He seems real in his videos and he's one of the few gaming YouTubers that haven't changed their format to "LOL SO RANDUM xD EPIC GAMING TROLL REACTION" vids

he is a SJW piece of shit and needs to die.

the KF threads are bretty gud. aside from that, he's a useless nothing blob