Charities That Cater To White People Only

I'm making a goal to give away a portion of my annual income to charity. But I only want to give to charities that will make a difference to animals and white people only.

Anyone know of any charities that will help white people ONLY? I wonder if that would even be possible in this political climate.

Other urls found in this thread:

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#innawood
youtube.com/watch?v=156O_i8QrNU
privilegegrant.com/
national-action.info/news/2016/09/01/august-report-2016/
northwestfront.org/
safrpsa.org/
christianapp.org/
safrpsa.org/
xaameriki.wordpress.com/donate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much are you looking to put into it and with what objective?

That still includes non-whites.

How much money?

Yeah I almost said non-human animals but that still includes negroes.

My old man secretly laid this redpill down on me.

Charities like World Vision and others that donate to 3rd world countries do it, because no one gives a shit of where the money actually goes. Now, if there were big name charities doing the same thing, but for homeless people and drug addicts, people are going to be beyond mad to know where the money is really going.

Pretty much

It's easier to water down medication and mix starch with food donations when it's going to niggers.

What about a charity that donates to whites trapped in sub-saharan Africa? I believe a few of them exist but they get no publicity for obvious (((reasons)))

I believe "Brood vir Nood" is a charity you'll want to look in to. Helps whites in south africa, ones that live in townships and such

If you're for real come to webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#innawood because it might be up your ally.

I don't understand what the redpill is.

That these charities pocket the donation money instead of feeding little starving nogs?
Or that they funnel the money to white people?

It shouldn't be a secret that charities bring in tons of untaxed money and that large portions of it go into the pockets of the organizes. It's the same with megachurches where the preachers make bank. I'm looking at you Joel Osteen.

I thought World Vision was both a NOC and a laundry for the alphabets?

"Charities" are for poor people like Valkenburger's Patreon is for "game development."

Certainly not for laundering drug money at all.

With amazon, you can buy with this "smile" program that donates a small portion of your purchase.

The other day, I was looking for pro-white charities in the list, and I didn't find anything remotely white. Did see multiple pro-holocaust kike charities howerver.

i don't believe in throwing money at people, let alone at non-transparent multinational organizations that employ the use of emotional blackmail in commercial breaks.

The vast majority of the large charities are scams, like the Clinton foundation, they use less than 20% of their money on programs, programs are thing they're actually supposed to do.

If you want to actually help donate to a small local group like a church that way you know most of your money is being used on your local community.

If you live in a non-white are, donate to a local group in a white area.

You fool.
If you're going to donate money to white people, give to NATIONALIST GROUPS!
Your money will go much farther to help whites than giving to a charity

OP the only way you can really donate to white people only is to physically hand them the shekels.

I'm sure 99.999999999% of the shekels you donate to (((charity))) will go to increasing the dindoo population, merchant pockets, and non-white invasion programs to white countries.

I can't think of any charity that isn't anti-white in the sense that it acts against the interests of whites.

Charity is like cuckold tax.

No. Just pick a poor white person from your neighborhood and help it.

Amazon is owned by a jew.

Vhat are you talking about?

The Clinton foundation is completely legitimate!

MONEY FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY!

VERY GOOD IDEA.

Send me an email, we can either run some social media campaigns or you can donate to me (gibs). I'm saving all my money to sponsor my canadian fiance immigration to usa (both white, "Redpilled", and traditional.

National Action did something along these lines with the homeless in Glasgow
youtube.com/watch?v=156O_i8QrNU

privilegegrant.com/

Milo specifically started one just to trigger leftists

I dont think they have given it to anyone yet , I think they plan to award the first recipients in Spring 2017

Just post white people in need, who they are, what the problem is, and a pay pal or address to send them some bucks. Matter of fact create a board

Optionally could identify and help out Whites in need on your own.

0/10 fuck you.

national-action.info/news/2016/09/01/august-report-2016/
I don't seee why not

My charity only helps whites. Just find a reason not to help immigrants. For instance be virulently racist while mowing an elderly neighbours lawn. Sure fire way to make the wogs and pakis hate you, but the old dears will love it.

Whites only

northwestfront.org/

Wow, an obvious but brilliant reply. Have a Rhodesian picture.

If a US charity, they wouldn't be able to do it legally. One of the conditions for tax-exempt status is not to discriminate based on race. By the way, I'd look into using that same provision to revoke the tax exempt status of the Ford Foundation and other like it who've given millions to BLM.

safrpsa.org/ white squatters in SA

maybe this one: christianapp.org/ isnt necessarily whites only but the only poor people here are white

Its a charity that only helps straight white men, whats the problem

Then it's useless, the money goes to invaders.

Why no discriminate based on area code/neighborhood?

Why not help the Appalachians living in poverty?

Yep. Where I'm at all "aid" nearly completely goes to spics, especially christcucks ones.

The more i learn about them the more i know people who are anti NA are shills

I'm a 20 year old guy who has been living by myself since I was 17. My dad is a hard worker who thankfully has a job at Intel through the Navy and he was able to take care of his 5 kids by himself (my mother passed away). I have dreamed of getting a secondary education and finally convinced my dad and step-mother to cosign for me for a private loan (I know, it's shit, I don't want to hear it, it's my only path). If this grant is true I'm going to fucking shit my pants. I'd finally have some help being funded for secondary education. I know Holla Forums hates Milo. But fuck you guys, if I get this grant I can actually get a career and an education, something most NEETs don't bother to aspire to. I love Holla Forums but I disagree with those who refute this grant.

This one, in South Africa, comes well recommended, for a people who really need help. Whites there are the farthest along in the Jewish genocide scheme.

safrpsa.org/

do you better, m80

There are many good reasons for this
You haven't seen the controversy surrounding this grant. Milo has pocketed all donations so far and has not even taken the beginning steps to making this grant real.

If you search for Red ice Radio videos concerning South Africa, i think there was a woman that was the head of something like that.

Give it to space programs. There's rarely any black people in them.

South African Family Relief Project.
South African Family Relief Project

tfw I pasted the line above instead of the URL
safrpsa.org/

This is it.

Welp, op, I'm white and seeking just funding to cover the costs of prototyping an invention. I don't want money, I want a shop, materials, and necessary utilities to do the work.

There may be others in my situation that could also benefit from such help.

I'd even give the IP in return for making it possible for me to build the prototype. I'm not interested in making money from this invention. I just want to improve how things are made.

I just want to leave a legacy that will improve the world, and I've been a construction worker for over 15 years. A skilled finish carpenter, and what I want to make is a new construction method.

Maybe this is a way for you to do what you want.

Golden Dawn comes to mind. xaameriki.wordpress.com/donate/ sending food will go to hungry Greeks. Money might go to other party activities, so it is not what you are looking for.

This. If you find a charity that is targeted toward Appalachian folks, guaranteed to be 90+% white

do it