Nostalgia

What era was your childhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

late gen x 2bh
also:
DATA MINING THREAD. DO NOT REPLY!

How can you mine data from anonymous people?

my childhood was datamine

you know about sample groups you fucking greedy (((shill)))

I had to spend my childhood in the datamines as well. It was a terrible time.

Looking at that image gives me a really strange sensation. I was born in 85, but through a combination of reruns, blockbuster and arcades everything from Scooby-doo on I still connect with and consider part of my childhood. It's interesting looking at this image and realizing this cut off occurred basically right after the PS2, which I still have a massive collection of games for as that's basically when I started making my own money and that's probably what I sunk the most into. There's a few things after I like, but really that's the cut off. From then on 90% of everything produced I've just found to be complete and total shit. Is it just an effect of growing up? Suddenly the art style for everything leaned hard towards the ugly. Suddenly everything started to feel really lazy in it's animation and terrible in it's writing. Suddenly I no longer felt connected to the culture and started feeling attacked by it. It's like the second Obama took office everything became shit.

Late mill/gen y

DATA MINING THREAD. OP IS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW OLD WE ALL ARE!!.

no, everything actually did go to shit. all modern gaming is cucked. everything was shit before but had good things. those good things went to shit.

I don't see any porgs in this picture fucking fail OP haven't u heard of star wars? Also where is kylo ten?

do you feel something like this?
t. dataminer and pig farmer

I'm old enough to remember

More like this.

Late gen X here. I don't see Ren & Stimpy or Beavis & Butthead though. Remember how cool the 90's were?

My first computer had games like this. And such old ones are really the only I still play.

SPEECY RULZ!!!!

Late Millennial/Gen Y with a dash of Early Gen Z.

Get on my level test.

FTFY

datamining thread

Anyone born after fall of Soviet Union should be shot test.

Anyone born after the Spanish Inquisition is a pleb faggot

Late Gen X Culture. I was born in 1982. I embrace a lot of the 80's culture.

I was born in core gen Y but most of my entertainment came from core and late gen X because my i'm a nigger ily was sorta old school and it grew on me

Literal plebs t b h

Late Gen X nerd here, first computer was a 386 and first internet connection was 56kb/s.
I miss the days when normalfags weren't into PC gaymen.

1996-now is fucking Gen Z dumbass. Even if you were born in 1996, you didn't remember fucking 9/11.

Holy hell you're a retard. 1996-2000 is not birth years, it is the era when core millennials (born late 80s-early 90s) would've experienced the bulk of their childhood culture. Did you read the part under "Popularity" that says "Primary audience"?

Guess I was lucky to grow up a poorfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE